Check your account email address ×

President Biden

f7ben

Just now, spin_dry said:

Why in the world would they want us? That’s like inviting a homeless and violent alcoholic into your home under duress. 

Global dominance.  They've already procured nearly exclusive access to rare earth elements that are going to be critical for economies of the future, and their discounted lending to so many second and third world countries has created a de-facto global empire.

They don't have to take our country or our populace.  They'll simply marginalize us on the global stage to the point that we're their bitch.

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Global dominance.  They've already procured nearly exclusive access to rare earth elements that are going to be critical for economies of the future, and their discounted lending to so many second and third world countries has created a de-facto global empire.

They don't have to take our country or our populace.  They'll simply marginalize us on the global stage to the point that we're their bitch.

Throughout history, China’s greatest enemy has been China. I don’t see that changing. While America has lost a lot of international prestige under trump, can you name one country that likes China? 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Throughout history, China’s greatest enemy has been China. I don’t see that changing. While America has lost a lot of international prestige under trump, can you name one country that likes China? 

If they own your ass, it doesn't matter if you like them.  You think India really liked the British all that much?

49 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Republicans just elected a QAnan proponent as a senator. So there’s that. I’m sure CNN, MSNBC, and FNC will alL be fine in a possible post trump world. They’re all profitable businesses. As long as there’s products to be peddled by advertisers, they’ll be fine. 

And Democrats just elected a blm supporter.  Big deal.  Its the times we're in.

39 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Unfortunately I'd say it's a bit more than fringe.This article says at least 1 in 6 Trump supporters are on the QAnon wagon, I'd agree with that just based on conversations I've had and heard with other Republicans. 

https://today.yougov.com/topics/politics/articles-reports/2020/10/20/half-trump-supporters-believe-qanon-theory-child-s

I don't buy the bold for a minute.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Nonsense. People are swayed by the organic nature of a candidate. Had trump not acted like such a detestable and divisive human being, he would’ve walked away with this election in a landslide.  

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Exactly. I know a lot of people who have been lifelong repubs who were simply too repulsed to vote for him. 

So all his trolling and making libs heads explode isn’t paying off...go figure.🤣

Just now, Matt said:

If they own your ass, it doesn't matter if you like them.  You think India really liked the British all that much?

Much has changed since that time. Like em or not, nuclear weapons has changed the entire paradigm of human conflict on a global scale. China knows this.

China has zero friends in the world. Russia would be but a convenience relationship. India, Australia, the Europeans, and Japan find them to be extremely distasteful. Buuuuut.....the wealthy on a global scale, are making tons of cash off of them. 

Lastly, China may have a sort of market cornered with rare earth minerals, they are an energy poor country. That leaves them quite dependent. Unfortunately the world, including America, is going to need to find a way to live with that government. 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

He’s called a racist and a bigot because he is. There’s absolutely no excuse for his behavior in a high office. 

He's a racist alright for what he said below.

“Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

— “You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” (That’s in reference to President Obama.)

“Unlike the African-American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly diverse attitudes about different things.”

— “In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

“Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

— “You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” (That’s in reference to President Obama.)

“Unlike the African-American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly diverse attitudes about different things.”

— “In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

Thats just joe being joe

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So?

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You missed the biggest doozy.

"Poor kids are just as bright as white kids."

If a Republican ever said that, it'd be campaign-over immediately.  No question.

This is turning into what I feared most. A dem president with the republican senate and now the republicans have picked up some seats in the house too? They are going to shut Biden down. We are going to have 4 years of gridlock. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

This is turning into what I feared most. A dem president with the republican senate and now the republicans have picked up some seats in the house too? They are going to shut Biden down. We are going to have 4 years of gridlock. 

better than moving forward the vocal Dem agenda which is anti American.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Anler said:

cool, very fucking cool

12 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

cool, very fucking cool

Um no, thats not cool. When that happens capital spending stops. Thats my bread and butter. Went thru that in 09-12. Fucking phony ass republicans were all fiscally conservative back then. Once they were in control they spent like gluttoness whores. We have been killing it the last 4 years. Now its going to be fucked up again. I only needed 5 more years of MAGA and I can retire!