Check your account email address ×

President Biden

f7ben

Just now, jtssrx said:

look at the Black and Hispanic Vote Trump got. He's not a racist but the media labeled him a racist and That's why people believe it

If there is anything we all should be sick of its the media.  Still didn't stop Greg from crying  RACIST!  :lol: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

If there is anything we all should be sick of its the media.  Still didn't stop Greg from crying  RACIST!  :lol: 

It tells you they can't beat Trump on policy. They have to call him a racist 

Covid was Trump's chance to show his great, statesmanship. Instead, he looked like a fukkin fool, in dealing with it.

" It will go away" 

" maybe inject bleach "

" when the summer comes, it will suddenly be gone "  

Jesus H. Christ. I can't believe a dirty bastard like Biden might get in. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

When he gloats and claims to be the least racist person in the room or claims to be the best president ever for blacks......do you ever stop and wonder how that plays in a black person’s head? :lol: 

Agreed he could have done better not making that claim and sticking to things like justice reform and opportunity zones and funding of HBC's. 

Last night reports where he improved his totals with minorities.   Would have likely been a significant role in the election without the massive mail in voting. 

Edited by Highmark

21 minutes ago, Matt said:

Exactly. I know a lot of people who have been lifelong repubs who were simply too repulsed to vote for him. 

Our republican governor here in VT said that he voted for a democrat for the first time in his life when he cast his vote for Biden.

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Link to him actually saying something that is actually racist? (questioning Obama's birth isn't racist no matter how hard shitty left wing sites like Vox try to make it so) 

I mean video, not out of context phrases in text

Edited by Matt

Just now, Matt said:

Link to him actually saying something that is actually racist? (questioning Obama's birth isn't racist no matter how hard shitty left wing sites like Vox try to make it so) 

Actually questioning the birth certificate od Obama is another excellent example. If you’re looking for an example of him calling someone a nigger? That ain’t going to happen. If what I posted isn’t good enough to show trump’s propensity towards racism then we just disagree. Remember, he’s the least racist person ever. :lol: just ask him? I mean who says that? 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

he has zero likeable qualities

He's kinda like a ginger.  

He's basically an aberration for president. It was a fluke that he got elected in 16. Hillary was simply so repugnant. 

OMG!! They all suck so bad. 

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Actually questioning the birth certificate od Obama is another excellent example. If you’re looking for an example of him calling someone a nigger? That ain’t going to happen. If what I posted isn’t good enough to show trump’s propensity towards racism then we just disagree. Remember, he’s the least racist person ever. :lol: just ask him? I mean who says that? 

I cringed when he said that.  Like physically cringed and said "you fucking moron..."

But the rhetoric by the media and the left for the last 4 years sets an extremely dangerous precedent.  The rules are such that you can be labeled as a racist, and if you say "no I'm not," they say "that's what a racist white person with white privilege would say."  It's downright scary.

12 minutes ago, Matt said:

I cringed when he said that.  Like physically cringed and said "you fucking moron..."

But the rhetoric by the media and the left for the last 4 years sets an extremely dangerous precedent.  The rules are such that you can be labeled as a racist, and if you say "no I'm not," they say "that's what a racist white person with white privilege would say."  It's downright scary.

The woo movement is just as dangerous as the QAnon thing. Lots of landmines ahead. No doubt. 

Edited by spin_dry

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The woo movement is just as dangerous as the QAnon thing. Lots of landmines ahead. No doubt. 

QAnon is just fringe morons on the internet.  This was ALL of legacy media turned full blast on a single candidate, CCP style.  Millions of Americans were programmed to think their family and neighbors were racist because of their support for a political candidate.  Hopefully that subsides a bit, but the media needs a serious overhaul in the next 4 years.  I guess one good thing if Trump goes away is that MSNBC and CNN will have nothing to talk about and lose even more credibility/viewership.

Just now, Matt said:

QAnon is just fringe morons on the internet.  This was ALL of legacy media turned full blast on a single candidate, CCP style.  Millions of Americans were programmed to think their family and neighbors were racist because of their support for a political candidate.  Hopefully that subsides a bit, but the media needs a serious overhaul in the next 4 years.  I guess one good thing if Trump goes away is that MSNBC and CNN will have nothing to talk about and lose even more credibility/viewership.

Poor Bussman 

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Matt said:

Republicans just elected a QAnan proponent as a senator. So there’s that. I’m sure CNN, MSNBC, and FNC will alL be fine in a possible post trump world. They’re all profitable businesses. As long as there’s products to be peddled by advertisers, they’ll be fine. 

Edited by spin_dry

12 minutes ago, Matt said:

And Trump retweets  QAnon garbage under the guise of ‘I’m just putting it out there’ programming his mouth breathing horde to believe a former president had military members killed to cover up his actions. 

Edited by frenchy

14 minutes ago, Matt said:

Unfortunately I'd say it's a bit more than fringe.This article says at least 1 in 6 Trump supporters are on the QAnon wagon, I'd agree with that just based on conversations I've had and heard with other Republicans. 

https://today.yougov.com/topics/politics/articles-reports/2020/10/20/half-trump-supporters-believe-qanon-theory-child-s

On the other side of the political spectrum, nearly half (47%) of Trump supporters who have heard of the conspiracy theory just aren’t sure what to make of it. A little more than one in six (15%) Trump voters think QAnon is true, while about the same number (16%) think it’s an extremist theory with no basis in fact. One in five (22%) think it goes too far, but believe some aspects of the conspiracy. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Unfortunately I'd say it's a bit more than fringe.This article says at least 1 in 6 Trump supporters are on the QAnon wagon, I'd agree with that just based on conversations I've had and heard with other Republicans. 

https://today.yougov.com/topics/politics/articles-reports/2020/10/20/half-trump-supporters-believe-qanon-theory-child-s

The QAnan movement definitely has a lot of traction. Marjorie Greene was just elected as a senator. She’s QAnan. As Ben said, trump is pushing this shit too. I know several QAnan’ers.  They’re all normal people until that subject comes up. At which time the room gets dark, melodramatic music plays, and their eyes glaze over. :lol: 

I really do love normal people that become obsessed with a conspiracy. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The QAnan movement definitely has a lot of traction. Marjorie Greene was just elected as a senator. She’s QAnan. As Ben said, trump is pushing this shit too. I know several QAnan’ers.  They’re all normal people until that subject comes up. At which time the room gets dark, melodramatic music plays, and their eyes glaze over. :lol: 

I really do love normal people that become obsessed with a conspiracy. 

We deserve to be overrun by the Chinese at this point.