Check your account email address ×

Russia .....the tarnished oft used shiny object

f7ben

What kind of braindead pathetic hack does a person have to be to buy into the Russia narrative being pumped out relentlessly ....

The main takeaways from this election are....FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD running rampant and exposed fully on the Dem side

The second takeaway is the whole entire media having been exposed to collude with the DNC and whatever candidate they have 

nothing else matters

• Like 2

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

What kind of braindead pathetic hack does a person have to be to buy into the Russia narrative being pumped out relentlessly ....

The main takeaways from this election are....FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD running rampant and exposed fully on the Dem side

The second takeaway is the whole entire media having been exposed to collude with the DNC and whatever candidate they have 

nothing else matters

:goodpost:

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

nothing else matters

The Republicans who lead the congressional committees overseeing intelligence, the Pentagon and the Department of Homeland Security take the opposite view. They say that Russia was behind the election meddling, but that the scope and intent of the operation need deep investigation, hearings and public reports.

One question they may want to explore is why the intelligence agencies believe that the Republican networks were compromised while the F.B.I., which leads domestic cyberinvestigations, has apparently told Republicans that it has not seen evidence of that breach. Senior officials say the intelligence agencies’ conclusions are not being widely shared, even with law enforcement.

“We cannot allow foreign governments to interfere in our democracy,” Representative Michael McCaul, a Texas Republican who is the chairman of the Homeland Security Committee and was considered by Mr. Trump for secretary of Homeland Security, said at the conservative Heritage Foundation. “When they do, we must respond forcefully, publicly and decisively.”

He has promised hearings, saying the Russian activity was “a call to action,” as has Senator John McCain of Arizona, one of the few senators left from the Cold War era, when the Republican Party made opposition to the Soviet Union — and later deep suspicion of Russia — the centerpiece of its foreign policy.

Representative Peter T. King, Republican of New York and a member of the House Intelligence Committee, said there was little doubt that the Russian government was involved in hacking the D.N.C. “All of the intelligence analysts who looked at it came to the conclusion that the tradecraft was very similar to the Russians,” he said.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/12/10/us/politics/trump-mocking-claim-that-russia-hacked-election-at-odds-with-gop.html?_r=0&referer=

26 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:goodpost:

X2.

For Christmas, I wanted to try being a pathetic liberal for one day.  But I was informed it would cost me my genitals and half the best parts of my brain responsible for happiness and reasoning.

Needless to say, I'm asking for a new tricycle instead.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

So we do not want collusion between presidential candidates and foreign interests? So what about the money the Clinton camp took from Saudi Arabia among others?

Saudi Arabia interefered in the election?  Link?

45 minutes ago, f7ben said:

nothing else matters

This.  Slinger would tell you there's no fraud.  We've been through this he'd say. :lol: 

14 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

So we do not want collusion between presidential candidates and foreign interests? So what about the money the Clinton camp took from Saudi Arabia among others?

Hmm.

46 minutes ago, f7ben said:

nothing else matters

Open your eyes for Christs sake.

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I don't give 2 fucks what party was influenced jet remember it could be the one you support.

If my party was one that had that type of information came to light about how they conducted themselves.  I wouldn't care who delivered the truth, I'd just not support that party ANY LONGER.  

But that's what people with integrity do.  You libs carry on with your ways though.  It's working out well!  Just not for you.

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I don't give 2 fucks what party was influenced jet remember it could be the one you support.

So when Hillary was running a pay for play operation out the state department you said nothing to see hear but now you want a second election because the DNC's email got hacked?

27 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I don't give 2 fucks what party was influenced just remember it could be the one you support.

you know for a fact I would support the R's being treated identically to how the dems were exposed this cycle

17 hours ago, Zambroski said:

X2.

For Christmas, I wanted to try being a pathetic liberal for one day.  But I was informed it would cost me my genitals and half the best parts of my brain responsible for happiness and reasoning.

Needless to say, I'm asking for a new tricycle instead.

The process is likely irreversible.

Walking-Dead-309-box-zombie

of course russia interfered. what brain dead fucking moron can't see that? BUT...america has been interfering and tinkering with the elections of other countries for a century or more. the land of the free and brave will even launch a 10 year war against a small, 2nd world nation if it doesn't like the president. what goes around comes around. we deserve trump. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

of course russia interfered. what brain dead fucking moron can't see that? BUT...america has been interfering and tinkering with the elections of other countries for a century or more. the land of the free and brave will even launch a 10 year war against a small, 2nd world nation if it doesn't like the president. what goes around comes around. we deserve trump. 

So russia "interfered" by exposing rampant corruption they gleaned from unsecured email servers?

I'd say the media "interfered" far more than that....hell just the fake stories and lawsuits about Trump raping woman and children is 1000x worse than what Russia supposedly did

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

So russia "interfered" by exposing rampant corruption they gleaned from unsecured email servers?

I'd say the media "interfered" far more than that....hell just the fake stories and lawsuits about Trump raping woman and children is 1000x worse than what Russia supposedly did

it was the US media that also ran stories which were gleaned from russian snooping. so i don't get your point. everything balanced out. as for the stories about trump....i believe them. trump is a cunt. enjoy your new master. :lol:

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

it was the US media that also ran stories which were gleaned from russian snooping. so i don't get your point. everything balanced out. as for the stories about trump....i believe them. trump is a cunt. enjoy your new master. :lol:

I'd say that you are the cunt... It fits you well.