Check your account email address ×

Patriotic Education and Police State

Kids don’t need indoctrination. When this country is worth praising it will be praised. Currently it’s worth burning and denigrating and no amount of plastic patriot sister fucking retards taking off their hats and holding their hands over their hearts will change that

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Kids don’t need indoctrination. When this country is worth praising it will be praised. Currently it’s worth burning and denigrating and no amount of plastic patriot sister fucking retards taking off their hats and holding their hands over their hearts will change that

Just sit and pout like the moron you are miner 49er

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Just sit and pout like the moron you are miner 49er

You wife still letting you sport fuck her or did she tire of shit covered paper in the wastebaskets and your constant obsessing over scantily clothes high school boys?

Edited by f7ben
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You wife still letting you sport fuck her or did she tire of shit covered paper in the wastebaskets and your constant obsessing over scantily clothes high school boys?

Yep round 1 is already completed.

Probably go for another after breakfast

Now who's mad? :lol:

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Jesus Ben go rub one out or something.....

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Patriotic correctness might’ve worked 30 years ago. Not at all today. Shoving it down the throats of Americans will be interesting. 

You and your liberal buddies have been trying to shove your leftist beliefs down the throats of the American people for longer than that.  Better luck next time.

Watched Kamala speaking a bit today. God, that girl is one mother-fucking cunt.

If she wins Tuesday, I am seriously gonna' have to re-consider my future in the USA. 

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You and your liberal buddies have been trying to shove your leftist beliefs down the throats of the American people for longer than that.  Better luck next time.

Too many guns in america for the people to be oppressed by patriotic nationalism. That train has long left the station. 

We don't need to go full on CCP education but teaching kids that the American idea is a good one and that for better or for worse, the world has reaped incredible benefit from the American system is a good thing. Teaching kids that our entire existence is racist and evil is foolish. 

• Like 1

Trump just said right now at his michigan rally he wants 1 year in jail for burning the flag. However you feel about it forced patriotism is not freedom. That's about the most fascist thing I have heard a president say. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Trump just said right now at his michigan rally he wants 1 year in jail for burning the flag. However you feel about it forced patriotism is not freedom. That's about the most fascist thing I have heard a president say. 

That’ll just mean more burned flags. Trump doesn’t get it. At all. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Everything Trump said in that Tweet is spot on........fucking idiot. You must just come unglued every time he Tweets, talk about a dreamy life. 

6 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

Yep pouters and haters will be left behind to wallow in thier pathetic missery

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Fatty McCurds and The Sparta Sped don’t see it that way...shocker.

BTW what does “left behind” mean...I’m 53 and have done the same thing after numerous Presidential Elections...the Wednesday after I got up and went to work no matter who won or who lost..not going to be any different this Wednesday. How about you Drip...going to have an extra skip in your step if Trump wins?🤣🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Matt said:

We don't need to go full on CCP education but teaching kids that the American idea is a good one and that for better or for worse, the world has reaped incredible benefit from the American system is a good thing. Teaching kids that our entire existence is racist and evil is foolish. 

Yeah I guess I took my eyes off that ball once my kids grew up.  This modern indoctrination and leftist dogma dominating some of the colleges  these days is just absurd.  I see a major push back on alot of it too.  Critical race theory getting tossed is a great start.

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

so when you were growing up were they already done with the pledge every morning ? 

And if not wirth praising why the lines of people attempting to get in and countless others risking there life to sneek in ? Why ?