Check your account email address ×

Patriotic Education and Police State

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Patriotic education for sure is a Nazi sounding ideal.  That said political correct erasing in education needs to be done because right now the white man bad version of history we are indoctrinating kids with is bullshit.  

Indoctrinating them with all the Christopher Columbus, Native Americans were nothing but scalping savages, America does no wrong bullshit does them no favors either. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well here you go..an EO no less...WTF.

Once again, the point whizzes over your pointy head.  We have kids subjected to 20 years of leftism and marxism that have festered and metasticized in our school system, and critical race theory, which is horse shit.  Loving your country and standing up for it is not a bad thing, but as usual, all the panty waists are up in a later because Trump wants to put the boat on a more proper bearing.

Edited by DriftBusta

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Indoctrinating them with all the Christopher Columbus, Native Americans were nothing but scalping savages, America does no wrong bullshit does them no favors either. 

You really think the problems with modern society stems from the founding fathers of the USA.  Trying to re-write it will bring calm.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

pendulum has swung too much into the white man is the problem with everything in the world.  I'll take a little American pride at this point and thats missing in the education system. the winners get to write the history and like it or not this country has won more than t's lost.  It is possible to each the good and bad and not just remove big pieces of what made us what we are.   Applying 21st century morals to actions of the 15th-20th is foolish. 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Once again, the point whizzes over your pointy head.  We have kids subjected to 20 years of leftism and marxism that have festered and metasticized in our school system, and critical race theory, which is horse shit.  Loving your country and standing up for it is not a bad thing, but as usual, all the panty waists are up in a later because Trump wants to pull that boat onto a  better footing.

Let's send our (white) kids into a system where they are labeled as racist from birth as fact.

Sure Ok 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Once again, the point whizzes over your pointy head.  We have kids subjected to 20 years of leftism and marxism that have festered and metasticized in our school system, and critical race theory, which is horse shit.  Loving your country and standing up for it is not a bad thing, but as usual, all the panty waists are up in a later because Trump wants to pull that boat onto a  better footing.

I get the point fine...The President signed and EO to force feed “Patriotic Education” down  schools throats which by the way is a State Issue but I guess now you are all for The Department of Education which used to a frequent target for Republicans.

47 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I get the point fine...The President signed and EO to force feed “Patriotic Education” down  schools throats which by the way is a State Issue but I guess now you are all for The Department of Education which used to a frequent target for Republicans.

:news: 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You are ok if the system claims your daughter is racist by design?

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No ya don't.  You rarely do, despite your predictable denials.  You're usually more inclined to just run off at the mouth  before even absorbing what people actually said.  You ok with common core?  Critical race theory?  That's what this is about.  And if you support that, good fucking luck.  

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No ya don't.  You rarely do, despite your predictable denials.  You're usually more inclined to just run off at the mouth  before even absorbing what people actually said.  You ok with common core?  Critical race theory?  That's what this is about.  And if you support that, good fucking luck.  

You blather about being a small government conservative while you cheer yet another Trump overreach...I get the point perfectly...you’re full of shit.

16 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You blather about being a small government conservative while you cheer yet another Trump overreach...I get the point perfectly...you’re full of shit.

Right on schedule.  Ignore the questions, and just run on at the mouth.  You're nothing more than a troll who needs more productive uses of your time.  Cuz you are one unproductive mother fucker.  :lol: 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Right on schedule.  Ignore the questions, and just run on at the mouth.  You're nothing more than a troll who needs more productive uses of your time.  Cuz you are one unproductive mother fucker.  :lol: 

I’m not ignoring anything and the fact remains you claim one thing constantly yet support policies that are counter to your supposed principles. 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m not ignoring anything and the fact remains you claim one thing constantly yet support policies that are counter to your supposed principles. 

Sure you are, you always do.  You just did again.  What are your thoughts on critical race theory?  Common Core math?  And since you don't seem to grasp the concept of critical thought process, I'll use other words perhaps you might understand better....."big picture".  You don't have a clue what my principles are btw, so maybe just stfu about what you think you know.  "Overreach".  Yeah ok  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. But a few years ago I think I remember you posting about one of your daughters classes even a picture of a test or something of that nature that was pushing liberal ideologies and you were none to happy about it??