Check your account email address ×

Donny says.

42 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He was still impeached you stupid fuck....you do understand that..no you probably don’t.🤣

2FC28FC8-0CD4-42AD-B710-7BF3C59EC248.jpeg.a8df68fd9d35ecad375f415b0056cea0.jpeg

expected response from the site kool aid drinker, got your reservations on BHIR when TRUMP wins Tuesday, asking for a friend:read:

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Oh I forgot. Trump is the president for alpha males. :lol: 

More "alpha" than you.  :lol:  :poke:

TPLU.JPG

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

expected response from the site kool aid drinker, got your reservations on BHIR when TRUMP wins Tuesday, asking for a friend:read:

Pfffttt....he was impeached...no kool aid...sorry facts bother you so much and I’m not a pussy like you....Whoever wins life

goes on.👍🏼

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

If trump loses it’s because people are sick of his toxic trash talk and trash tweeting as well as the constant fabrication of facts. 

curious if you think the democrat/msm toxic trash talk is equally to blame? Also they seem to have a bit of a credibility problem as well for the last 4 years of bull shit and the 8 years before that when it was flowers and butterfly's all day everyday

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pfffttt....he was impeached...no kool aid...sorry facts bother you so much and I’m not a pussy like you....Whoever wins life

goes on.👍🏼

technically he was but it was a sham and didnt go anywhere because it was a partisan game to retake the WH. 

Why dont the dems tout this achievement during the election if it was such a great thing? You would think it would help the cause.............

Can you post what he was impeached for specifically? I dont remember.

Edited by Roosting
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Roosting said:

curious if you think the democrat/msm toxic trash talk is equally to blame? Also they seem to have a bit of a credibility problem as well for the last 4 years of bull shit and the 8 years before that when it was flowers and butterfly's all day everyday

Comparing media talking points to what the potus says. How dumb. 

9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I heard it on the hannity am radio this afternoon. Dems will be in the minority in both houses and trump will win in a landslide. 

I’m still waiting for that blowhard to pay off on his bet and have himself water boarded. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

18 hours ago, spin_dry said:

With all the trump yard signs, I don’t see how the polls can be right 

I see a shitload of trump signs around here. One of my neighbors has like a 4'x8' in their front yard along the street. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I see a shitload of trump signs around here. One of my neighbors has like a 4'x8' in their front yard along the street. 

Trump signs around here dominated early...Biden has caught up.

16 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

goes on.👍🏼

You think it was legitimate in terms of it should have been done?  

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump signs around here dominated early...Biden has caught up.

Nothing but Biden signs around here. Heck we already know Illinois will go got Biden. We love to pay higher taxes, call everyone racist, spend like drunkin sailors, and praise our wonderful dem leadership. 
:lol: 

39 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Nothing but Biden signs around here. Heck we already know Illinois will go got Biden. We love to pay higher taxes, call everyone racist, spend like drunkin sailors, and praise our wonderful dem leadership. 

Biden signs outnumbering Trump around here which is a change from 2016 where i saw more Trump support.    Rural areas have plenty of Trump supporters but no amount of people.  

It will sure show how messed up this country is if Biden wins.  We were able to elect a person as POTUS without a stitch of political experience, which is the closest we have ever been to a third party candidate.  Now you have Biden running against him, a 47 year do nothing politician and people believe they should elect him.  Please lets go back to electing career politicians.  Man you biden supporters are just missing a perfect opportunity.  An opportunity to possibly change this cycle of crappy politicians, but here you are, supporting a CRAPPY 47 Year one.  How fucked up is that?

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Sounds exactly like our Trudeau loving liberal morons up here. Our moron is running our country into the ground yet some people can see it. Our media is also to blame for that because of their liberal bias where they talk about other parties, mainly the conservatives, to deflect attention away from the Liberals. I've always wondered how things would be different if there was no bias/fake news stories to prop up Trudeau and the liberals. Same goes for stateside as well.