Check your account email address ×

Shithole Philly erupts in chaos because cops defended themselves

Matt

"DEFUND THE POLICE"

"And, when I call them, make sure they have body cameras, tasers, and everything they need.  We need to make sure we can judge how peaceful the arrest is. "

Mentally incapable of anything remotely close to the intelligence of a 2 year old.

42 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Wow.

Its sad what the inner city ghetto culture is like now.  Crazy shit bag charging a cop is shot and killed?  I'mma get me a 70" flat screen and some Air Jordans!!  Police departments in these urban areas are going to have to create riot control enforcement that can be quickly deployed that can hopefully prevent this shit, because its ridiculous.  They're burning down their own cities, and many of these companies are going to decide that they're just not going to rebuild.  Who can blame them?

14 hours ago, Cold War said:

Seems strange there is not three duplicates of this story going.  Wonder why?  

Same reason why Portland continues to riot and we no longer hear about it.  The new hurts Joe's chances..

32 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Same reason why Portland continues to riot and we no longer hear about it.  The new hurts Joe's chances..

Right.   We may have progressed as a country where we will throw a Black lives matter up on our social media,  but we are still a ways away from letting them steal & destroy our property.  

23 hours ago, Matt said:

Guy with knife approaching cops.  Idiots say "why not taser him or shoot him in the leg?"  This is the bullshit cops have to deal with that the left perpetuates...

How many videos have there been of guys who are hopped up on drugs not even flinching at a taser shot?  How much time does it take someone to close the distance of 20 feet?  Know what moves rapidly when charging someone?  Your legs...

fucking morons...

I hope rural PA comes out in droves for Trump...

https://abcnews.go.com/US/shooting-knife-wielding-man-philadelphia-police-presents-difficult/story?id=73847412

Completely agree that if a man is wielding a knife and comes at someone they should expect to be shot. Taser or the old Slinger kneecap shot isn't realistic. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Completely agree that if a man is wielding a knife and comes at someone they should expect to be shot. Taser or the old Slinger kneecap shot isn't realistic. :lol:

I was watching Gunsmoke a few nights ago and ‘ol Marshal Dillon was a pro at the shoulder shot...winged ‘em real good!!🤣

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, SSFB said:

just was on facebook and Webba was responding to some tard who was pissed they didn't shoot them in the leg.  SMH thats one of the dumbest things ever.   don't want to get shot don't brandish a weapon at someone with a gun.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

just was on facebook and Webba was responding to some tard who was pissed they didn't shoot them in the leg.  SMH thats one of the dumbest things ever.   don't want to get shot don't brandish a weapon at someone with a gun.  

What was the page? I love seeing Webba posts. :lol: