Check your account email address ×

All of your skeedoos and arctic cats are belonging to us!

Anler

The gps shows gas stations and restaurants around you. Big screen, take calls, read messages from your phone, play music and adjust the volume with your gloves on. Super sweet!

IMG_20201024_113357177.jpg

• Like 1

Awesome headlight, really bright

3514.thumb.jpeg.fd20f61998a48d4a89a578053966fcc8.jpeg

Big storage behind screen with usb port to charge your phone

3531.thumb.jpeg.a01df061a57f360435e96ea7af8a1433.jpeg

Under seat storage with accessory plugs.

Bunch of little easter eggs all over the place. Really well thought out

3535.jpeg

• Like 4

One of the things that I always liked about occassionally taking a weekend off to go skeedoing was the fact of getting away a bit and not be bothered by home, including the cell-phone.  Now the damn thing is  going to tell me I have an incoming calll?  No thankyou.:lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, hayward said:

One of the things that I always liked about occassionally taking a weekend off to go skeedoing was the fact of getting away a bit and not be bothered by home, including the cell-phone.  Now the damn thing is  going to tell me I have an incoming calll?  No thankyou.:lol:

I had that feature on my SKS with the fancy gauge.  I didn't use it either.  New Polaris gauge is really nice though.

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Been going thru this thing all day. Polaris did a really good job on design, fit and finish. This is their best work yet. 

Yeah that sleds pretty hawt, no doubt.  The last generation was very well done, these ones have really stepped it up.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

70s digital alarm clock baby!

I like to have the engine temp in front of me when we’re running down roads and when the conditions are borderline. Gimme that and a gas gauge and I’m good.

:bc: 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

70s digital alarm clock baby!

Man it’s bad :lol: 

mans if you want something that doesn’t look like a 90’s timex it’s nearly a $1000 upgrade here 

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I like to have the engine temp in front of me when we’re running down roads and when the conditions are borderline. Gimme that and a gas gauge and I’m good.

:bc: 

You are going to love this gauge. 

12 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Do they make a bigger windshield for that grandpa? 

First time I rode a sled with a high windshield I knew I would never ride without one again. But we are ride or die kinda snowmobilers... Not 50 mile loopers or barmobilers. We put in work!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

First time I rode a sled with a high windshield I knew I would never ride without one again. But we are ride or die kinda snowmobilers... Not 50 mile loopers or barmobilers. We put in work!

Not hard to tuck in behind that wall. Should keep you nice and warm though I get it but damn 

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Not hard to tuck in behind that wall. Should keep you nice and warm though I get it but damn 

You gonna tuck for 200 miles? I give zero fucks about the looks, when you are riding down that grade at 80mph at -15*f... That's when you're glad you have that obnoxious mutha! There have been days when we were on saddle bag trips the high wasn't even -15f. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Anler said:

You gonna tuck for 200 miles? I give zero fucks about the looks, when you are riding down that grade at 80mph at -15*f... That's when you're glad you have that obnoxious mutha! There have been days when we were on saddle bag trips the high wasn't even -15f. 

:lol:Yeah that was my point. Sit up right and still not be in the wind. We’re not in our 20’s any more feeling invincible lol