Check your account email address ×

I wonder if Ben is riding?

jtssrx

32 minutes ago, Anler said:

Nice!  :bc:

What color scheme did you go with and what track did you get? I got the storm 1.5. it looks pretty sweet!

Same color as yours, same track, 137 850. I think I did grey rails and spindles but I don’t remember lolz. Was going back and forth between that and black. She said she’d send a pic on Monday after they put it together.

What color is Vinnies?

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Same color as yours, same track, 137 850. I think I did grey rails and spindles but I don’t remember lolz. Was going back and forth between that and black. She said she’d send a pic on Monday after they put it together.

What color is Vinnies?

Vince's is red with black tunnel. I think it looks like this one but this isn't his. His hasn't arrived yet.

IMG_20201023_170055768.jpg

36 minutes ago, Anler said:

Vince's is red with black tunnel. I think it looks like this one but this isn't his. His hasn't arrived yet.

IMG_20201023_170055768.jpg

Is that the tall wind shield on yours? I ordered the same. Doesn’t look like much protection. :dunno: 

58 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

How is the power boring? Vs a turbo?

165hp is pretty boring in the various new chassis. They completely lack top end. 165hp was pretty sweet in something like the cfr that would run damn near 120. These new sleds would need 200hp to run with a cfr above 70mph. I just get bored with them

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

Is that the tall wind shield on yours? I ordered the same. Doesn’t look like much protection. :dunno: 

The tall windshield works pretty good, I have it on my assault. Looks like they redesigned the cowl to redirect wind also, the axys was pretty cold.

Hey I was just looking at the tunnel and this might need tunnel protectors, it's different from the axys tunnel. I'm checking on it

5 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

You never had a crash? I had 2 small ones, once in 1973 and another in 1978, both spun around on glare ice and rolled, I did get chucked off my 1000 cc.Open Mod Anderson Chassis when testing a new type of studs, didn't flip though.

2 here as well,   one on a lake glare ice and on the trail where I was going too fast over a blind hill and with the ice under a thin layer of snow i could not make the  right turn 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

2 here as well,   one on a lake glare ice and on the trail where I was going too fast over a blind hill and with the ice under a thin layer of snow i could not make the  right turn 

I've had one, hit the old ejector seat button, had to do a small creek/stream skip, big lip on both sides you had to carry the skis over, hit it on the way out no problem, on way back a hunter came out from the back side of a tree, I glanced at him quick, then was right at the creek, wacked the throttle, got the skis up but when the skid cased the lip I got bucked and then dragged by my one foot that stayed hooked in till the sled stopped. Them Phazers do not like water, that's for sure..:lol:

1 hour ago, Anler said:

The tall windshield works pretty good, I have it on my assault. Looks like they redesigned the cowl to redirect wind also, the axys was pretty cold.

Hey I was just looking at the tunnel and this might need tunnel protectors, it's different from the axys tunnel. I'm checking on it

I found a part number for tunnel protectors in the catalog. 2884962

• Like 1

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Did I stutter???

I won't say you weren't being truthful about never crashing a sled but you weren't being truthful. 

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

Jammies :owned: again! 

Ahhh, no.  Now go sit on a lilly pad.

• Haha 1