Check your account email address ×

My prediction

Anler

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

no one with a functioning brain thinks Biden is a solution.   they are voting against Trump.  The only reason Trump won was people voting against Hillary.  It's an ugly cycle.  

It really is. During the dem primaries nobody was all in for Biden or Harris, in reality Bernie Sanders was the most popular because he resonates with that demographic, whether you agree with it or not that is the truth. Obviously the dems were never going to support bernie so they put a fucking idiot as the nominee and now everybody is for Biden because the alternative is Trump. Harris didnt poll for shit either. Now they both stand a chance at winning because... the other choice is Trump. 

I just dont think Trump has the following this time that he did in 2016. Alot of republicans think he is a moron. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Thank you China.

And likely the biggest reason why this was started in the first place. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

One thing? :lol: Every time he opens his mouth. He is a lunatic. He doesn't even unite republicans  :lol:

bernie bro isnt running for president. 

This is what I don't get? How people are basing their views on how he talks/conducts himself rather than what he has done for his country and citizens?

Oh, I think he needs to conduct himself much better, don't get me wrong, but what, exactly, does that have to do with running a country? Actions speak louder than words, and should be separable, but the media brainwashes the sheep into hating him because of the way he conducts himself. It's insanity. 

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

One thing? :lol: Every time he opens his mouth. He is a lunatic. He doesnt even unite republicans  :lol:

bernie bro isnt running for president. 

Outside of a handful of people Republicans are just democrats pretending to be conservative to get elected 

My about the Bernie bro was nothing like that has happened under Trump That can be attributed to a Trump supporter

Edited by jtssrx

1 minute ago, irv said:

And likely the biggest reason why this was started in the first place. 

This is what I don't get? How people are basing their views on how he talks/conducts himself rather than what he has done for his country and citizens?

Oh, I think he needs to conduct himself much better, don't get me wrong, but what, exactly, does that have to do with running a country? Actions speak louder than words, and should be separable, but the media brainwashes the sheep into hating him because of the way he conducts himself. It's insanity. 

Because he doesnt sound smart the way he talks. Its painful for a semi intelligent person to listen to. He says shit like MAGA and Flag and the meatheads fall in line. But the substance is crap. He cant articulate anything

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, jtssrx said:

Outside of a handful of people Republicans are just democrats pretending to be conservative to get elected 

Its ALOT more than a handful dude

• Like 1

Just now, Anler said:

Because he doesnt sound smart the way he talks. Its painful for a semi intelligent person to listen to. He says shit like MAGA and Flag and the meatheads fall in line. But the substance is crap. He cant articulate anything

So why is that important and the pinnacle of people's opinions about him? Don't people care about results and accomplishments anymore, especially when we are all told to more tolerant of one another? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Its ALOT more than a handful dude

Think about this Trump has actually done a lot of things a true conservative we would never do. He actually offered Pelosi and Schumer citizenship for dreamers. He did prison reform which ruffled the feathers of a lot of “” Republicans. Stimulus Isn’t a conservative value either he’s also reached out to unions and he’s done a far better job than Republicans at reaching out to the black and Hispanic communities. But you want to paint him as a divider. You’re just repeating the talking points that you hear on the TV. Again give me some examples of how he’s a divider and don’t give me anything about calling out the news is fake because it is

Just now, jtssrx said:

Think about this Trump has actually done a lot of things a true conservative we would never do. He actually offered Pelosi and Schumer citizenship for dreamers. He did prison reform which ruffled the feathers of a lot of “” Republicans. Stimulus Isn’t a conservative value either he’s also reached out to unions and he’s done a far better job than Republicans at reaching out to the black and Hispanic communities. But you want to paint him as a divider. You’re just repeating the talking points that you hear on the TV. Again give me some examples of how he’s a divider and don’t give me anything about calling out the news is fake because it is

Sure he could have been the greatest president of all time if he wasnt so divisive and talked like a lunatic

Do a google Im not trying to change your mind. Google republicans against trump

You miss read my statement!! I said outside of a handful most Republicans are just democrats. I’m not arguing with you that all those people are never trumpers. Had Ronald Reagan ran today with social media and a out of control government he’d most likey been treated the same way. 

Let me ask you this how would you feel if you were elected president and you spent the first 3 1/2 years fighting a fake scandal like the Russian scandal where they accused you and everybody in your administration including your family of conspiring committing treason with the Russians. When in fact it was the Clinton campaign that conspired with Russia I mean just that situation alone would drive me crazy.

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

For the health of these people (MC types) Biden better win

44 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yup.  thinnest skins around here belong to Trumpers

See above.  Sure.  :lol:. Like why continue to spew such horse shit?

31 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You’re on crack!!! Name one thing Trump has done to divide America that compares to Obamas Travon Martin Mike Brown or Blaming Dallas police For the shooting of police by a blm nut job!! 

fuck dude a Bernie  bro tried to kill republicans playing softball. 

You’re not going to get an answer.  If Trump at the same treatment as Obama media he would be a deity by now

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

It really is. During the dem primaries nobody was all in for Biden or Harris, in reality Bernie Sanders was the most popular because he resonates with that demographic, whether you agree with it or not that is the truth. Obviously the dems were never going to support bernie so they put a fucking idiot as the nominee and now everybody is for Biden because the alternative is Trump. Harris didnt poll for shit either. Now they both stand a chance at winning because... the other choice is Trump. 

I just dont think Trump has the following this time that he did in 2016. Alot of republicans think he is a moron. 

Inside the beltway career politicians of any party should all be voted out, so who cares what they think.  They all fucking suck.  I was at a gathering last night with two good friends whose families are both good friends with Joe Courtney and John Larson. They are both disgusted about what happens to them when they go to Washington.  Basically they’re told by Schumer and Pelosi to fall in line or get shit.

Do a google Im not trying to change your mind. Google republicans against trump

Now do a google on what Trump has accomplished.

• Like 1

Anything Trump has been accused of or is, Biden is way worse.  Sounds stupid?  Hard to listen to?   Did anyone catch the Biden town hall?   
question :  what will you do about transgender in the military? 

when I was a child , I saw two well dressed men going at it on a bench and looked at my dad with confusion.  My Dad looked at me and said,  Joe , those men love each other.  
Yeah, I’m sure that happened 70 years ago in rural America.  Wtf does that have to do with anything. 
woman:  thank you!! Thank you so much! 

• Haha 2

Just now, Cold War said:

Anything Trump has been accused of or is, Biden is way worse.  Sounds stupid?  Hard to listen to?   Did anyone catch the Biden town hall?   
question :  what will you do about transgender in the military? 

when I was a child , I saw two well dressed men going at it on a bench and looked at my dad with confusion.  My Dad looked at me and said,  Joe , those men love each other.  
Yeah, I’m sure that happened 70 years ago in rural America.  Wtf does that have to do with anything. 
woman:  thank you!! Thank you so much! 

:lol: 

27 minutes ago, irv said:

So why is that important and the pinnacle of people's opinions about him? Don't people care about results and accomplishments anymore, especially when we are all told to more tolerant of one another? 

Everyone’s is against him. Right from the beginning. The resistance. The media, Hollywood, academia. It’s an uphill battle and because of his mouth he isn’t helping himself.

I think it’s a toss up. Although the momentum in fundraising and early voting goes to Biden. I’m shocked at how well he’s done. Not only is he polling amazingly well, but at times he comes across coherent. Trump is a runaway train. There’s no stopping his approach to this campaign. The more vitriol he is,  the more he’s turning off voters. The “jail Hillary” group will stick with him to the end. Honestly, I don’t think there’s enough of them left to put trump over the top. People are trump weary. 

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Everyone’s is against him. Right from the beginning. The resistance. The media, Hollywood, academia. It’s an uphill battle and because of his mouth he isn’t helping himself.

He failed to endear himself to anyone except his followers. And he did that by being a huge asshole. He is the poorest example of a leader I’ve ever seen reach the high office. The man has zero leadership ability. It’s so pathetic that it’s humorous. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He failed to endear himself to anyone except his followers. And he did that by being a huge asshole. He is the poorest example of a leader I’ve ever seen reach the high office. The man has zero leadership ability. It’s so pathetic that it’s humorous. 

Exactly and the best part is that despite the fact that most of it is self inflicted he and his supporters constantly whine about it. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly and the best part is that despite the fact that most of it is self inflicted he and his supporters constantly whine about it. 

Steve Bannon once said that it’s not the Democrats that need to be worried about. It’s the media. And the best way for trump to deal with the media is to flood it with shit. The Hunter Biden story is one example of the shit flood. So is the Bin Laden body double story. Here’s the problem.....It’s not working this time.  The more Trump tries, the worse it gets. People have Trump fatigue. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Anler said:

You are right the meatheads will fall in line no matter what...but anyone that can think sees that his actions are better than the words he chooses to articulate with.  There are a lot of people out there that are quiet about Trump and will be voting for him.  Btw, I think Trump is a flaming asshole but I am pretty sure I won't/can't pull the lever for a career, do nothing politician who is confused on a daily basis, with a far left cunt of a running mate.  It's a shame the democrats can't offer up a better guy.  both candidates suck ass for different reasons.  Oh yeah, and btw, if Biden wins, the republicans will run him through the wringer for as long as possible with the whole Hunter Biden shit and anything else they find real or imaginary.  Similar to how democrats have fucked with Trump since day one.  The only difference will be that the republicans won't have the media helping them, except for maybe Fox...lol.  If the country thinks the shit will end when Trump loses, they are sorely mistaken.  We need to clean house of all of these assholes but just don't know how to vote for common sense.  Term limits would help. 

• Like 1