Check your account email address ×

Oh Fuck....

He kept his cool but there was plenty of rocks on that trail. I would have persuaded him to go the other way with a few of those sent in his direction. 

Yup. Cat skin rug. “Fuck, where’s my gun??”. Definitely retards your timing when you realize you’re not at the top of the food chain anymore.

happened to me once with a momma bear and cubs, I saw them first coming around a bend, so was able to slowly walk backwards before shit happened. Bet your bippy I had my .45 in hand and shit in my pants though. 

cool video!

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

He kept his cool but there was plenty of rocks on that trail. I would have persuaded him to go the other way with a few of those sent in his direction. 

I'm pretty sure that what he ended up doing. At the end it seems like he bends down like to grab something then next time you see that cat it gets spooked and runs away

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I thought that too, but if she doesn’t like getting pelted in the head with a rock and decides “fuck this guy”, you’re screwed.

2 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Yup. Cat skin rug. “Fuck, where’s my gun??”. Definitely retards your timing when you realize you’re not at the top of the food chain anymore.

happened to me once with a momma bear and cubs, I saw them first coming around a bend, so was able to slowly walk backwards before shit happened. Bet your bippy I had my .45 in hand and shit in my pants though. 

cool video!

Give yourself enough time to grab the pistol :thumb: First time that mama cat charged I thought he was done for

8 minutes ago, Edmo said:

He was too busy filming the incident.  Great footage, but I'd have a couple baseball size rocks in my hand for that kind of shit.  :lol:   Pretty friggin scary for sure.

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I thought that too, but if she doesn’t like getting pelted in the head with a rock and decides “fuck this guy”, you’re screwed.

True, I was just looking for a weapon to even things up a bit. :lol: He wasn’t that far away, I’m pretty sure I could have hit him.

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

That cat would’ve fucked him up. He handled it good. I wonder what the cat would’ve done if he bent over to pick up a rock? Prolly bit his neck off. 

Watch from about the 5:35 minute mark again. Looks like that's what he does 

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Watch from about the 5:35 minute mark again. Looks like that's what he does 

Could be. I always carry my Spyderco S110 steel with me in the woods and for walks. But frankly, I wouldn’t even know the best place to strike a cat. Those fuckers move so fast that I doubt it would have any effect. 

1 hour ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Better to go down fighting. Shirt or sweater off. Tie a knot in the sleeve. Add a few choice rocks and get the sling swinging. You might only get the one good hit. So make it count.

31 minutes ago, bladefever said:

Better to go down fighting. Shirt or sweater off. Tie a knot in the sleeve. Add a few choice rocks and get the sling swinging. You might only get the one good hit. So make it count.

I caught a German Shepard on the fuckin' snout when he tried to bite me. Used my puter....