Check your account email address ×

Michael Moore calls for protesters to 'disrupt' Trump's inauguration

ckf

Michael Moore -- who predicted Donald Trump would win the presidency months before his surprise victory -- is now encouraging people to protest the President-elect's upcoming inauguration.

"Disrupt the Inauguration. The Majority have spoken – by nearly 2.7 million votes &counting! Silence is not an option,” Moore tweeted Wednesday.

The liberal filmmaker shared a link to the website for DisruptJ20, a campaign for "a bold mobilization against the inauguration of Donald Trump on January 20, 2017."

The website states, "We call on all people of good conscience to join in disrupting the ceremonies. If Trump is to be inaugurated at all, let it happen behind closed doors, showing the true face of the security state Trump will preside over. It must be made clear to the whole world that the vast majority of people in the United States do not support his presidency or consent to his rule."

DisruptJ20 is planning D.C.-based protests on the day of Trump's inauguration, but also asks people to protest on "the streets wherever you are."

The social justice organization also calls for worldwide action.

"If you are living outside the US, you can take action at US embassies, borders, or other symbols of neocolonial power. Our allegiance is not to 'making America great again,' but to all of humanity and the planet. #DisruptJ20."

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/12/07/michael-moore-calls-for-protesters-to-disrupt-trumps-inauguration.html

I hope these whiney pathetic losers are there by the thousands.  I hope they cause massive disturbances and problems. I hope they destroy property and throw as many little fits as possible....all to be covered in depth for the duration by CNN and MSNBC who will show these little twits almost exclusively, completely overshadowing the real significants of this event.

Now, I'd say I hope they get blown up, run down, gunned down, gutted, and just overall beaten to bloody messes too.  But it's too soon for that.  Right now, I just want them to make sure lib-tarded Dems don't have a nickels worth of power for 20+ years in DC.  And so far, so good!

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Michael Moore is a pathetic fat fuck. I hope someone beats the fuck out of that fat lump of shit one of these days 

Does he live close to you?  You should show up at his place and offer to rearrange his face.  

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Back Country Rebel said:

Does he live close to you?  You should show up at his place and offer to rearrange his face.  

It would be fun but the fat fuck hypocrite lives behind a bug wall with armed guards . 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

It would be fun but the fat fuck hypocrite lives behind a bug wall with armed guards . 

Haha, no walls, except around MY house. 

Guessing he he doesn't have many refugee neighbors either!!!

Edited by Im4snow

5 hours ago, Skidooski said:

The only way this guy can stay remotely relevant is to be controversial and a thorn is someone's side.

It's the playbook of the current democrats.    Fortunately, it is waking many people up to their bullshit.

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Michael Moore predicted last night on Seth Myers that the EC won't elect Trump.

Did you give Fred a hand job in anticipation of this happening?

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

Not a big stretch at all, I posed the same question in a thread myself. 

A bunch of Clinton Electors are pledging to vote for someone else too.  It's going to be interesting to see who gets how many votes and whether Trump gets 270.

Just now, bussman said:

Not a big stretch at all, I posed the same question in a thread myself. 

Most of the states in question have laws in place to avoid this very thing. Like in Michigan if an elector goes against election outcome He or She can be replaced. Add to this that most state houses at this point are controlled by Republicans and I think this would be a suicide move by Democrats. Plus how many of these Hillary is going to win predictions have to be proven incorrect before everyone develops a healthy amount of skepticism of just about anything that comes out of the loony left.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Most of the states in question have laws in place to avoid this very thing. Like in Michigan if an elector goes against election outcome He or She can be replaced. Add to this that most state houses at this point are controlled by Republicans and I think this would be a suicide move by Democrats. Plus how many of these Hillary is going to win predictions have to be proven incorrect before everyone develops a healthy amount of skepticism of just about anything that comes out of the loony left.

Have a read through this.  It's completely possible and the laws in most cases are small fines.  It has nothing to do with the Democrats.  wtf

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faithless_elector