Check your account email address ×

Feds thwart militia plot to kidnap Whitmer

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who is “the left in here”🤷🏻

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Doesn’t Gretch owe Trump an apology? Pretty serious charges she leveled against him. That were completely false.  
Within hours of the story breaking Whitmer and the media launched a ongoing attack against Trump and “rural Americans”. A Governor who was under serious scrutiny and criticism for her fascist policies and then avoiding them by sneaking a private jet to Florida.  Suddenly,  there was no more criticism of whitmer.  After the story anyone who dared to disagree with her policies  was met with suggestions of putting her life in danger.  It worked perfectly. Don’t think you have seen the end to these sleazy, criminal, politics.  They have shown you what they are capable of. You can google Whitmer/ Trump and find thousands of these stories. 

E5A9B3E4-6C09-4686-88FE-2A44B3400C82.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Doesn’t Gretch owe Trump an apology? Pretty serious charges she leveled against him. That were completely false.  
Within hours of the story breaking Whitmer and the media launched a ongoing attack against Trump and “rural Americans”. A Governor who was under serious scrutiny and criticism for her fascist policies and then avoiding them by sneaking a private jet to Florida.  Suddenly,  there was no more criticism of whitmer.  After the story anyone who dared to disagree with her policies  was met with suggestions of putting her life in danger.  It worked perfectly. Don’t think you have seen the end to these sleazy, criminal, politics.  They have shown you what they are capable of. You can google Whitmer/ Trump and find thousands of these stories. 

Only a leftist would approve of her actions during this whole covid thing... who was like the only person on the forum to compliment her on it?

The guy who "isn't a leftist'.... :lol:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It's rather amazing just how ignorant the left is.

FQgSXnIVsAILqtZ?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snake said:

Only a leftist would approve of her actions during this whole covid thing... who was like the only person on the forum to compliment her on it?

The guy who "isn't a leftist'.... :lol:

If you are referring to me I did think she was handling things correctly in the beginning and her actions were really no different than what Trump and his team were suggesting. As it went on I was very critical of her actions. 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's rather amazing just how ignorant the left is.

FQgSXnIVsAILqtZ?format=jpg&name=small

I used to think that, but not anymore. They know exactly what they are doing. Cold, calculated, attacks on Freedoms and sacrificing the people of this country for what they believe is the greater good. They are not dumb people, they are evil, immoral people.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think not being found guilty means innocent but I'll have to circle back on that

Innocent until proven guilty right? Or something like that 

Just now, ACE said:

Innocent until proven guilty right? Or something like that 

Or maybe they changed it. Like I don't like you so you're still guilty to me. 

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

Show me a verdict that comes back as "innocent" as opposed to "not guilty"...

1 will do...

MC: not guilty is not the same as innocent

Federal, State and Local Law Enforcement all have agendas and regularly set people up , entrap, fuck over, rip off….ect…..it’s dangerous, wrong and in many cases Unconstitutional. It has been happening since the birth of this nation and it shows no signs of stopping sadly.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Federal, State and Local Law Enforcement all have agendas and regularly set people up , entrap, fuck over, rip off….ect…..it’s dangerous, wrong and in many cases Unconstitutional. It has been happening since the birth of this nation and it shows no signs of stopping sadly.

Fuck all cops 

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I have a good friend who did three years in federal prison for transporting weed.  He would of never done anything like that had he not been entrapped by a agent.  He thought the agent who set him was such a good friend he was calling him to bail him out after he was pulled over.  Of course they immediately seized everything he owned and left him with no way to defend himself.  

18 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I have a good friend who did three years in federal prison for transporting weed.  He would of never done anything like that had he not been entrapped by a agent.  He thought the agent who set him was such a good friend he was calling him to bail him out after he was pulled over.  Of course they immediately seized everything he owned and left him with no way to defend himself.  

Over weed 

LEO unions fight so hard to keep weed illegal 

8 minutes ago, ACE said:

Over weed 

They will have to kill all the drug dogs if the weed is legal !!!!

I mean holy fuck are cops just worthless trash 

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

They will have to kill all the drug dogs if the weed is legal !!!!

I mean holy fuck are cops just worthless trash 

Our RCMP would probably be the top of the turd pile 

they helped the freedom protesters here as much as they could 

53 minutes ago, Cold War said:

That’s just fucked up.🤬

24 minutes ago, ACE said:

Over weed 

Some pretty fucked up shit.  The Narc is buying him drinks at the bar. Making sure he is over the limit. Soon as he leaves the bar he calls local police to pull him over on suspicion of drunk driving. Impounded his truck and miraculously weed is found in false fuel compartment.