Check your account email address ×

Trump, first lady test positive for Covid-19

13 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

What corner is there to round?....illnesses and viruses have been around since the beginning of time. This one happens to have a survival rate of 99.5%....I guess we should be scared of this one for some reason? There's a pretty good chance he could remain asymptomatic through this whole episode it's not a big deal for majority.

That being said.... it will limit his campaigning and I do plan on lightening up in the stock market just to be safe..... a Biden presidency is going to destroy this economy.

Sure.

13 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh fuck yeah.  They'll get at least 10-14 days traction with this one too!  

Give it until the end of the day.  Some of my FB TDS friends are already giddy.

You think?

13 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

I'm willing to bet that Trump will be back on the debate/campaign trail after he first couple "negative" test results.  Next week.

Next week eh, how much money are you willing to put on that?

12 hours ago, ACE said:

Sounds like he’s not even sick. They got tested because someone around him tested positive 

this is really going to piss off the alt left 

Good news.

4 hours ago, SSFB said:

So is Trump going to make the second debate? Remember when Trumpsters were posting that Biden was going to conveniently get the virus and skip the first debate? :lol:

The stupidity never stops here.

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

It would be an awesome way to get re-elected. Imaging if JFK would’ve only had his arm shot off and survived? My god, he’d have won in a landslide. I really hope the orange Jesus is ok. When covid takes hold it’s a horrible way to die. Not something his little guy needs to deal with. 

Imagine if there was a FB back then; the story would have been the shooter fucked up and missed the arm.

Sounds like Trump and team may have been super spreading, Senators Thom Tillis, and Mike Lee have tested positive as has Kellyanne Conway, what a shit show this Administration has been.

Edited by Mileage Psycho
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Loading him up with experimental drugs cocktails and according to reports he is showing symptoms and probably has been for longer then they are saying.

Interesting.....

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Jimmy just come out and say it that Trump invented the rona and blamed it on China.

Why would I do that...sorry if too much information makes your brain hurt.🤣👍🏼🇺🇸

There is a lot of moving pieces to all of this and it appears that The President knew he as infected earlier than they are claiming.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There is a lot of moving pieces to all of this and it appears that The President knew he as infected earlier than they are claiming.

Just say it Jimmy, Trump is the virus.  SAY HIS NAME!

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

We really don't know that.  Watched an hour or so of CNN last night speaking of speculation and embellishment.  One reporter had to breathlessly report that the "president hobbled onto his helicopter".  I mean come on.  Then a whole bunch of wishing him well by piling on.  I read something earlier about how Trump blamed this covid on China and how he's going to be some pissed at them if he gets sick.   I'm sort of laughing, but sort of not.  :lol:  :bc: 

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We really don't know that.  Watched an hour or so of CNN last night speaking of speculation and embellishment.  One reporter had to breathlessly report that the "president hobbled onto his helicopter".  I mean come on.  Then a whole bunch of wishing him well by piling on.  I read something earlier about how Trump blamed this covid on China and how he's going to be some pissed at them if he gets sick.   I'm sort of laughing, but sort of not.  :lol:  :bc: 

Well we don’t know for sure but the timing and circumstances seem suspicious...who knows. 👍🏼🇺🇸

Biden says he will pull all negative ads while The President is ill which is in stark contrast to Trump mocking and making fun of Hillary when she had Pneumonia during their campaign. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well we don’t know for sure but the timing and circumstances seem suspicious...who knows. 👍🏼🇺🇸

Biden says he will pull all negative ads while The President is ill which is in stark contrast to Trump mocking and making fun of Hillary when she had Pneumonia during their campaign. 

Bidens move was classy for sure  i have to believe it was Biden himself who made that decision, and not the jackals that run the DNC.

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Bidens move was classy for sure  i have to believe it was Biden himself who made that decision, and not the jackals that run the DNC.

I agree, Biden has been classy in regards to POTUS COVID. Pelosi on the other hand ................under her breath......”die you sonofabitch” :lmao:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

biden is 100x better of a person than either hillary or trump.  His creepy hair fetish aside he's not an asshole.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

When I'm his age I will be hobbling just to get to the refrigerator, let alone crawling into any helicopters.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Your probably right about him testing positive earlier than claimed. It’s odd they rushed him to the hospital so quickly unless he tested positive days previous.

If he was positive earlier than stated and traveled infecting many of his own it wouldn’t surprise me cause he’s a huge selfish prick.

The Infector in Chief

26 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

biden is 100x better of a person than either hillary or trump.  His creepy hair fetish aside he's not an asshole.  

The man has been a racist, a plagiarist and a borderline pedophile for Christ's sake....... :lol:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your probably right about him testing positive earlier than claimed. It’s odd they rushed him to the hospital so quickly unless he tested positive days previous.

If he was positive earlier than stated and traveled infecting many of his own it wouldn’t surprise me cause he’s a huge selfish prick.

The Infector in Chief

You honestly think if he tested positive they would let him go about as if nothing happened.?...... he's probably tested virtually  every day so he sure as hell did not have it very long.

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

26 minutes ago, Snake said:

The man has been a racist, a plagiarist and a borderline pedophile for Christ's sake....... :lol:

I'm having trouble getting over the corrupt politician who's enriched himself and his family while in office part myself.  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm having trouble getting over the corrupt politician who's enriched himself and his family while in office part myself.  

where are all these personal riches he got from being corrupt.  He made money for a couple years from a book and speaking.   All documented and disclosed on his tax returns.    

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

where are all these personal riches he got from being corrupt.  He made money for a couple years from a book and speaking.   All documented and disclosed on his tax returns.    

Off shore I'd imagine.  Hunter Biden seemed to do just fine for being a coke head kicked out of the service. You can choose to think he's clean, I think he's a scumbag and has probably ripped off our country.

https://nypost.com/2019/10/10/6-facts-about-hunter-bidens-business-dealings-in-china/

17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

most i know have made racist comments.  Borderline pedo SMH he's awkward but I don't think he's a pedo

Excuses. Great job.

"It's just Joe."

42 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You honestly think if he tested positive they would let him go about as if nothing happened.?...... he's probably tested virtually  every day so he sure as hell did not have it very long.

Remember your dealing with Donald J Trump. He overrides all opinions regardless of outcome.

• Haha 1