Check your account email address ×

The Psychopath In Chief

Trump is in serious financial trouble. The last time this happened he screwed his family out of their inheritance and forced his dementia afflicted father sign over his fortune.

There is no out this time. Every business he has ever had has failed and the ones he has now are bleeding millions every month.

Whats he going to do now? My concern is what he sells and how safe is our National Security.

This is why it’s so important every candidate be vetted financially.

Anyone that still supports this guy today is not an American.

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump is in serious financial trouble. The last time this happened he screwed his family out of their inheritance and forced his dementia afflicted father sign over his fortune.

There is no out this time. Every business he has ever had has failed and the ones he has now are bleeding millions every month.

Whats he going to do now? My concern is what he sells and how safe is our National Security.

Maybe he should get some cash from Russia and China, you know, like the Clintons and the Biden’s did...

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Long but good read that no one will read...posting it anyhow.

No ones going to read it because we already know that Anthony Scaramucci has long been discredited and it just desperately clawing for a few extra on that 15 minutes of fame.  He got you though.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

No ones going to read it because we already know that Anthony Scaramucci has long been discredited and it just desperately clawing for a few extra on that 15 minutes of fame.  He got you though.

Playbook memorized and destroyed! 

:lol: 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Haven’t you and Jimmah made enough fools of yourselves for one lifetime? 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Scaramucci didn’t write the article...apparently the 1970’s critical thinking skills are on the decline.

Hey, you said no one would read it, and it started with a tweet from Scaramucci, hence my comment.  And no, I didn't need to read it.  There are about 20 fresh hit pieces a day on my news feeds, I doubt any new areas have gotten covered.  This weeks shiny object are his taxes, why don't you give your astute analysis on those?    You bring up either "critical thinking" or "conservative" most every post at me.  You really are a "weak tit intellectually".  Maybe start repeating that one 48x a day.  :lol:   

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey, you said no one would read it, and it started with a tweet from Scaramucci, hence my comment.  And no, I didn't need to read it.  There are about 20 fresh hit pieces a day on my news feeds, I doubt any new areas have gotten covered.  This weeks shiny object are his taxes, why don't you give your astute analysis on those?    You bring up either "critical thinking" or "conservative" most every post at me.  You really are a "weak tit intellectually".  Maybe start repeating that one 48x a day.  :lol:   

You know why I bring it up...because you have been blathering about it for years yet every post shows you are not a Conservative nor do you possess critical thinking skills. You are simply a partisan hack toeing the line.

• USA Contributing Member
14 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Too bad he doesn't have a BIL that can bail him out.

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You know why I bring it up...because you have been blathering about it for years yet every post shows you are not a Conservative nor do you possess critical thinking skills. You are simply a partisan hack toeing the line.