Check your account email address ×

Remember

Snake

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

If my Dad died and someone owed him money I may be making that call for my mom as well. Maybe not everyone in this scenario was aware of the ”handshake” deal or the terms. I think jammin can clear this up.

Ben is sounding like quite the cunt as of late.

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

My dad sold that boat to Jammin/Drew for a song, if I remember correctly I believe shortly there after Drew resold the boat (more than likely to make a profit) if my dad found that out he would be a bit pissed, speaking of low rent move. 

Perhaps you should take your own advice.

He still owns and cares for the boat you fucking pos. You know how and what you did and you’re a fucking asshole. 

Edit - He recently sold the boat to Preston for the same price he bought it from Larry for

Edited by f7ben

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Omg....the fucking queen of airing dirty laundy in public is scolding me 

fucking hypocrite

Oh, I've aired other  peoples dirty laundry in public?  Do tell.  Reach much?  :lol:  Low rent move dude.  At minimum you owe Jammin an apology for airing HIS business here, not yours.  Time to walk away for a while Felicia.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

How about you stay out of it you mindless festering used car jockey slimeball

We both know that won’t happen though because you live for any little bit of drama you can find

Yeah, I'm sure thats it, and why you interjected yourself into something you had no business in, all because you're butthurt when people post that picture, which is fucking gold btw.  You know why it gets posted so much?  I bet you don't.  Cuz you're that dumb.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

If my Dad died and someone owed him money I may be making that call for my mom as well. Maybe not everyone in this scenario was aware of the ”handshake” deal or the terms. I think jammin can clear this up.

Of course you would, so wouldn't any of us.  And in the context of this happening right after his dad passed away and likely trying to help his mom get dads affairs in order, to have Ben come on here 7-8 years later and start calling him names over it, when it was never any of his  business in the first place....like I said, no words.  And of course Smales falls right into line with Ben over it, because, well Smales.

Edited by DriftBusta

56 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s pretty simple. If my dad sold one of his buddies something and told them to pay for it whenever they could. I wouldn’t call that person 2 days after my dad dies demanding the money or the item.

Simple as that

I don't know either of you, but you really look like a bleeding cunt right now.

Tell your buddy to log in and set the record straight with first hand knowledge. Or are you his proxy and he has been holding this terrible grudge all this time?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MILFMAN said:

I don't know either of you, but you really look like a bleeding cunt right now.

Tell your buddy to log in and set the record straight with first hand knowledge. Or are you his proxy and he has been holding this terrible grudge all this time?

Stuff it up your ass fuckface

2 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

He collected a debt for his dead father that his grieving mother wanted settled, yet he's the asshole.  Ben how are you even involved in this enough to throw a tantrum?

That’s not even close....go ahead and make up whatever details you like moron

4 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

After reading all of this garbage, those are the details that stand out so do the forum a favor and tell what really went down, Crazy Nancy.

:lol:  I'm sure Jammins super stoked to get dragged into an argument he had nothing to do with.

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

My dad sold that boat to Jammin/Drew for a song, if I remember correctly I believe shortly there after Drew resold the boat (more than likely to make a profit) if my dad found that out he would be a bit pissed, speaking of low rent move. 

Perhaps you should take your own advice.

Let’s clarify something real quick. I don’t know the whole backstory regarding how exactly the boat was acquired. That was between your family and my dad. I didn’t know about the boat until after my graduation when my dad surprised me with it. 

I sold the boat at least 3 years later after putting over $1000 into fixing it and getting it running well. I sold it for a couple of grand to Preston and then took that money and rolled it into the purchase of my current boat that I have now. I never, ever would do a quick sale or take advantage of others like that and anyone that knows me personally would back me on that. 

im sorry this was brought up in the first place and I really dislike being dragged into things like this that involve me personally. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fireball 440 said:

So, ben lied. End of story.

I explained exactly what happened and that is what occurred you fucking retard. Just because you’re apparently too illiterate to read or have such poor comprehension issues you can’t understand is not my fault 

Just now, f7ben said:

I explained exactly what happened and that is what occurred you fucking retard. Just because you’re apparently too illiterate to read or have such poor comprehension issues you can’t understand is not my fault 

You said he still owned the boat and cares for it to this day :lol:

4 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

You said he still owned the boat and cares for it to this day :lol:

I edited that immediately. Now fuck off you retarded faggot. He still owns a javelin and I thought it was Larrys

Edited by f7ben

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Stuff it up your ass fuckface

GOOD ONE!!!!!!!

I would say your are ignorantly unaware of how you come across, but instead I believe you are an attention whore.

You were also correct in stating he still owned the boat. Would that be categorized as a lie, or you didn't know and were taking shit? 

Just now, MILFMAN said:

GOOD ONE!!!!!!!

I would say your are ignorantly unaware of how you come across, but instead I believe you are an attention whore.

You were also correct in stating he still owned the boat. Would that be categorized as a lie, or you didn't know and were taking shit? 

Just fuck off moron