Check your account email address ×

Remember

Snake

17 hours ago, snoughnut said:

That's a lie you idiot, I never was involved in the sale of my father's boat.

16 hours ago, snoughnut said:

This happened 7-8 years ago and all I can remember is having a nice conversation with Jammin after my father's death in regards to getting paid for the boat 

Here is the only liar concerning the matter.

The conversation was nothing “nice” and Jammin was so disappointed by it that he shared the contents of that call and the situation with several of us. 

I would never renig on a deal my dad made with a friend in that fashion and anyone that would is an asshole

the end

6 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Just speculating here but his Dad and Jammin were not friends and probably only met one time at the transfer of ownership of the boat.  Is that correct?

Ah no , they were good friends. Keep posting you fucking retard ....it’s great

Just now, f7ben said:

Ah no , they were good friends. Keep posting you fucking retard ....it’s great

It was a speculation, since you've given out so many facts.  If they were such great friends it just seems like Mom might have contacted him directly.  You throw out a bunch of tantrums and name calling and half truths and then do it again when people try to piece it together.  TWO posted he didn't want his name and family drawn into this mess that you started here, but here you are dragging it out.  You drank to much of that FIB water and moved back home and turned into a fucking idiot.

7 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

It was a speculation, since you've given out so many facts.  If they were such great friends it just seems like Mom might have contacted him directly.  You throw out a bunch of tantrums and name calling and half truths and then do it again when people try to piece it together.  TWO posted he didn't want his name and family drawn into this mess that you started here, but here you are dragging it out.  You drank to much of that FIB water and moved back home and turned into a fucking idiot.

You’re a fucking moron , you have zero clue who these people are or what occurred....yet here you are commenting

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You’re a fucking moron , you have zero clue who these people are or what occurred....yet here you are commenting

Doesnt sound like you know a whole lot about it yourself, yet here you are wringing out other peoples old dirty laundry because of you own personal butthurt of a photo of you sinking a sled :dunno:

You sank a sled and can't look back and laugh about it, that's the sad part.  Get over it.

Just now, Fireball 440 said:

Doesnt sound like you know a whole lot about it yourself, yet here you are wringing out other peoples old dirty laundry because of you own personal butthurt of a photo of you sinking a sled :dunno:

You sank a sled and can't look back and laugh about it, that's the sad part.  Get over it.

Like I said....fuck off

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

You sank SOMEONE ELSES sled and can't look back and laugh about it, that's the sad part.  Get over it.

Sorry, had to check in on this shit show. :lol: 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

That’s not even close....go ahead and make up whatever details you like moron

Fuck you you asshole, I had to refresh my memory because it was that insignificant you fucking POS. Jammin just Pmed at TBP and stated he hardly even remembers it, that's how insignificant it was you cocksucker. Jammin also said it was ridiculous that it was even brought and I said exactly. You see how much of an idiot you look like here, you stepped on your dick because you're super stupid and now you don't want to own it.

3 hours ago, thewayout said:

Let’s clarify something real quick. I don’t know the whole backstory regarding how exactly the boat was acquired. That was between your family and my dad. I didn’t know about the boat until after my graduation when my dad surprised me with it. 

I sold the boat at least 3 years later after putting over $1000 into fixing it and getting it running well. I sold it for a couple of grand to Preston and then took that money and rolled it into the purchase of my current boat that I have now. I never, ever would do a quick sale or take advantage of others like that and anyone that knows me personally would back me on that. 

im sorry this was brought up in the first place and I really dislike being dragged into things like this that involve me personally. 

Thanks for clarifying........jesus christ Ben is making a fucking mountain out of a mole hill. I only called your dad to discuss payment on behalf of my mother.:bc:

Edited by snoughnut

2 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

I wouldn't say they were good friends, they were just friends, I think my dad went to a couple of Jamstock's for the golf outings and he had Jammin and that asshole Ben up to his cottage snowmobiling once or twice. Good friends are people you've known a long time, they didn't know each other that long. No, I do not believe my mother ever met Jammin.

2 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

That's exactly what he's doing and the funny part is Jammin and I are basically laughing about it. :lmao:

Edited by snoughnut

10 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

This forum sure is full of hate and child like men lately.  Yeeesh 

It's kind of like everybody is playing cards, drinking and smoking cigars and Ben shows up and throws a hand grenade in the middle of the table.......fucking idiot. :lmao:

I'll say it again.... bringing up personal shit is bullshit.

Keep talking behind others backs as always... but keep it to yourselves. Basically a megadick move.

Fucking middle schools girls have more class than big mouths. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Oh fuck no just consider him from Indiana or Illinois or wherever the fuck he was at. He wasn't like this before the move. Northern MN wants to send his miserable ass back.

Don’t blame the states. Alcohol can pickle your brain anywhere. :bc: 

9 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Was it Larry / Tired iron that ran over Rodney's putter with the golf cart of visa versa? LOL that was pretty epic.

Yes that was my dad, from what I can remember he ran it over by accident and apparently Rodney had a conniption fit. My dad obviously offered to buy him a new one but for whatever reason the idiot wouldn't let go of the fact that it was over and done and somehow it spilled into here. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Was it Larry / Tired iron that ran over Rodney's putter with the golf cart of visa versa? LOL that was pretty epic.

Yup :lol:

A chug for TI ... cool mofo he was :bc:

On 9/18/2020 at 1:11 PM, DriftBusta said:

Sorry, had to check in on this shit show. :lol: 

Blem probably jumped on their sled & took off across the river without even asking :lol: