Check your account email address ×

Remember

Snake

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

Poor Chad....what a pathetic asshole. Who the fuck saves pics of members and posts them multiple times a day 

A half wit cry ass butthurt perpetually down on his luck plumber 

thats who

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It really is weird.

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

I could go ahead and post the story about his dads boat that tired iron sold to a member here and then Chud tried to renig on 48hrs after his dad died. Chud is a real piece of shit and I heard all about it but I’ll be the bigger man and let that one rest.

Imagine being such a fucking piece of shit that before your old man is even in the ground you’re trying to repo his old boat and renig on his handshake deals

Let's get that real personal shit out there gentlemen.... no sense holding back.

A chud is the fuck who can't his his mouth(s) shut.

Fucking middle school girls shit... impressive. 

Edited by Snake

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

Poor Chad....what a pathetic asshole. Who the fuck saves pics of members and posts them multiple times a day 

A half wit cry ass butthurt perpetually down on his luck plumber 

thats who

Oh fuck you, everybody has seen that pic a million times. 

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

I could go ahead and post the story about his dads boat that tired iron sold to a member here and then Chud tried to renig on 48hrs after his dad died. Chud is a real piece of shit and I heard all about it but I’ll be the bigger man and let that one rest.

Imagine being such a fucking piece of shit that before your old man is even in the ground you’re trying to repo his old boat and renig on his handshake deals

This is an absolute lie you miserable cocksucker. Who in the fuck do you think you are spreading lies like that, I never got involved with that transaction whatsoever. The only thing I remember is he sold it to Jammin's son, I don't know where you got this BS form but nothing of the sort happened. You better get your fucking facts straight you cocksucking POS. Let's start by you discovering where this lie originated. I'm waiting you motherfucker.

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, Snake said:

Let's get that real personal shit out there gentlemen.... no sense holding back.

I thought they were "cannibalistic humanoid underground dwellers"..

https://youtu.be/WqDToaLuJ7I

images.jpeg

11 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Oh fuck you, everybody has seen that pic a million times. 

This is an absolute lie you miserable cocksucker. Who in the fuck do you think you are spreading lies like that, I never got involved with that transaction whatsoever. The only thing I remember is he sold it to Jammin's son, I don't know where you got this BS form but nothing of the sort happened. You better get your fucking facts straight you cocksucking POS. Let's start by you discovering where this lie originated. I'm waiting you motherfucker.

Sure thing fuck head.....I heard all about it. 

33 minutes ago, Snake said:

Wanna have a conversation about wife swapping you fucking prick? 

Edited by f7ben

8 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

That's a lie you idiot, I never was involved in the sale of my father's boat.

You were just involved in shaking the guy down and flipping about about getting paid when your dad said pay whenever you like. 

Just now, f7ben said:

You were just involved in shaking the guy down and flipping about about getting paid when your dad said pay whenever you like. 

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, the only thing I can think of is you may have me confused with my brother. Looks like I'm going to have to get a hold of Jammin and have a discussion, you will owe me an apology you fucking low life cunt.

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, the only thing I can think of is you may have me confused with my brother. Looks like I'm going to have to get a hold of Jammin and have a discussion, you will owe me an apology you fucking low life cunt.

You’re welcome to come collect that apology in person 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Why are you pushing this?

He’s being a fucking cunt posting that pic several times a day. I can be a fucking cunt too

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He’s being a fucking cunt posting that pic several times a day. I can be a fucking cunt too

You don't want that to happen, you'll be chewing on my fist you string bean.

The difference is I posted a pic, you're telling a lie.

Just now, snoughnut said:

You don't want that to happen, you'll be chewing on my fist you string bean.

The difference is I posted a pic, you're telling a lie.

Sure thing fuck head....I’m guessing you’re a little bitch. I don’t know John to be a liar but you certainly seem to be. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Sure thing fuck head....I’m guessing you’re a little bitch. I don’t know John to be a liar but you certainly seem to be. 

I PMed John, we're gonna have a little conversation, trust me. I doubt John is the liar, it's you that's lying. 

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The moment his dad died any hand shake deals meant nothing IMO.

You're not helping yourself.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I don’t lie....ever. 

You are a liar. If I remember correctly my mother was concerned about getting paid for the boat because it had not been paid for yet and that is all. You're trying way too hard to make something out of nothing because I posted a pic of you that's been seen a thousand x's, talk about a little bitch.

Edited by snoughnut

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If it were my dad I would honor anything that looked legit.  There is nothing binding in your scenario so go buy something else.

Ben is trying to make me out to be an asshole. This happened 7-8 years ago and all I can remember is having a nice conversation with Jammin after my father's death in regards to getting paid for the boat because my mother was concerned, that's all.

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Ben is trying to make me out to be an asshole. This happened 7-8 years ago and all I can remember is having a nice conversation with Jammin after my father's death in regards to getting paid for the boat because my mother was concerned, that's all.

You need no explanation to me.

Many like your mom would also be shafted after an event like that.  Glad things worked out for you and your mom.

I am out of this.