Check your account email address ×

Remember

Snake

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Maybe everyone Biden's age isn't too old to hold office, but he sure is too old, I think when he had his melon opened up they took out took out too much grey matter.

there is no way anyone in their 70's should be president of the united states.   the mental decline happens for all at that point.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

there is no way anyone in their 70's should be president of the united states.   the mental decline happens for all at that point.  

It’s not like Trump supporters need much more than a babbling fucking circus barker for them to cheer.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Maybe everyone Biden's age isn't too old to hold office, but he sure is too old, I think when he had his melon opened up they took out took out too much grey matter.

mind.jpg

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

It can be a matter of degree, some lose very little some lose a lot and if you are very smart to start with you can lose a little and still be smarter than most.

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Poor Chad....what a pathetic asshole. Who the fuck saves pics of members and posts them multiple times a day 

A half wit cry ass butthurt perpetually down on his luck plumber 

thats who

It really is weird.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

It really is weird.

I could go ahead and post the story about his dads boat that tired iron sold to a member here and then Chud tried to renig on 48hrs after his dad died. Chud is a real piece of shit and I heard all about it but I’ll be the bigger man and let that one rest.

Imagine being such a fucking piece of shit that before your old man is even in the ground you’re trying to repo his old boat and renig on his handshake deals

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I could go ahead and post the story about his dads boat that tired iron sold to a member here and then Chud tried to renig on 48hrs after his dad died. Chud is a real piece of shit and I heard all about it but I’ll be the bigger man and let that one rest.

Imagine being such a fucking piece of shit that before your old man is even in the ground you’re trying to repo his old boat and renig on his handshake deals

Damn...low class bullshit right there...glad you didn’t say anything about it.🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Poor Chad....what a pathetic asshole. Who the fuck saves pics of members and posts them multiple times a day 

A half wit cry ass butthurt perpetually down on his luck plumber 

thats who

Who was it that was posting toolkit's picture multiple times a day?