Check your account email address ×

Trump health aide alleges broad conspiracies and warns of armed revolt

spin_dry

“You understand that they’re going to have to kill me, and unfortunately, I think that’s where this is going,” Caputo, a Trump loyalist installed by the White House in April, told followers in a video he hosted live on his personal Facebook page. 

tenor.gif

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 9/15/2020 at 10:01 AM, Rigid1 said:

Come on Jim, the full power of the military?? So battle ships off our coast are going to be lobbing shells on US soil, stealth bombers are going to dropping bombs on US soil?? Going to cut all power and food supply to the entire country,..Oh wait, he is probably going to start nuking us right?? 

I mean seriously, what has he done that's shown he wants to unleash and turn loose the full power of the united states military on its own citizens?? 

:lol:

Try actually reading the post Tony..Mercenary Military...you know thugs in uniforms without markings throwing people in unmarked vans...he would never do that right...oh wait he already has. Nobody said nukes and battleships FFS.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Try actually reading the post Tony..Mercenary Military...you know thugs in uniforms without markings throwing people in unmarked vans...he would never do that right...oh wait he already has. Nobody said nukes and battleships FFS.

Holy shit Jim!! You mean to tell me Trump has his own unmarked military just snatching people up off the streets!!?? Like the SS did with the Jews probably right!!??

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They were all guilty of crimes, identified, picked up, identified, processed and now have records.  Now we know who they are.  Thugs.  Pfft.  Grow up ffs.

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

They were all guilty of crimes, identified, picked up, identified, processed and now have records.  Now we know who they are.  Thugs.  Pfft.  Grow up ffs.

Ever heard of the constitution you fucking asshole?

• Gold Member
On 9/15/2020 at 3:57 AM, Mainecat said:

The guy has zero health or science background.

Yeah he’s qualified.

You fuckin idiots that support Trumps admin are dumb asses

How much of a health and science background did Obama have? Clinton? JFK? Litteraly any president?

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Sure thing Mr. Conservative. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

10 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Holy shit Jim!! You mean to tell me Trump has his own unmarked military just snatching people up off the streets!!?? Like the SS did with the Jews probably right!!??

No Tony...nothing like that has happened at all..nope...all is well.

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Debunked as the officers had numbers on their uniform. Also putting in vans to clear the area safely and quickly. Even a guy who has no love for cops can see that. Talking point failure.

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Ever heard of the constitution you fucking asshole?

The one that states that safety of the citizenry is job 1? That Constitution?

Sure thing Mr. Conservative. 

Put on a mask you freak.

56 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW keep laughing as Bill Barr and Trump continue advancing their fascist agenda...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/16/bill-barr-sedition-charges-protests

JC7POGXSYBGLIZQMKH5ITXK2DE.png

No Tony...nothing like that has happened at all..nope...all is well.

I haven't heard anything about some new military snatching innocent people up off the streets and them just disappearing..I would think kidnapping or abduction of innocent citizens of the USA would be front page news on all outlets.. Perhaps you could provide some links??

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I haven't heard anything about some new military snatching innocent people up off the streets and them just disappearing..I would think kidnapping or abduction of innocent citizens of the USA would be front page news on all outlets.. Perhaps you could provide some links??

jimmy watched some breathless talking head on cnn spout off on unsubstantiated reports and now it's all real. IT'S ALL REAL!!!!!

then some retard on twitter reposted it and now it is a confirmed bullshit story. IT'S ALL REAL!!!!

trumps is not using the gestapo, he actually got vlad to send in some of his best agents and they are snatching up these communists to get proper training from the best.

FUCKING RUUUSIAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Barr wants to charge protestors with Sedition and they have no issue with anonymous federal agents snatching people off the streets but you guys are all correct...nothing to see here. 

So now we are at federal agents now, not "Trump's private mercenary military"??

But still going with snatching ordinary innocent people up off the streets for no wrongs doings and charging them with made up crimes?

8 hours ago, Kivalo said:

How much of a health and science background did Obama have? Clinton? JFK? Litteraly any president?

the difference is others realized they don't know and would defer to those who did,  Trump believes he knows everything about everything when he knows very little.  

Barr wants to charge protestors with Sedition and they have no issue with anonymous federal agents snatching people off the streets but you guys are all correct...nothing to see here. 

It can carry a 20 year sentence. Freedom of speech trumps it.

16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the difference is others realized they don't know and would defer to those who did,  Trump believes he knows everything about everything when he knows very little.  

I watched Trump's news conference yesterday, on numerous occasions during the 30-40min news conference he was asked questions he could not answer and asked an expert to answer so it would be precise..

:dunno:

21 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I watched Trump's news conference yesterday, on numerous occasions during the 30-40min news conference he was asked questions he could not answer and asked an expert to answer so it would be precise..

then he went and told everyone how the expert misspoke because he didn't like the response.  

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

then he went and told everyone how the expert misspoke because he didn't like the response.  

But the expert did mis speak as the other expert knew the logistics of the question and Trump asked him to speak on it