Check your account email address ×

When will SnowRider return to FSCE?

ckf

We all know he will return after he gets over his butt hurt from Dump winning. Wire to wire by the way :lol:

Lets have a little contest on when SR will return. Rob has a bunch of US & CDN FreedomSledder stickers that he is going to hand off to me next time I see him. So, the member that guesses the closest to his return gets 2 FS stickers.

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Who really gives a fuck ? 

:chill:  Just trying to come up with something to give away a few stickers. Also thinking about some kind of photo contest :bc:  

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

:chill:  Just trying to come up with something to give away a few stickers. Also thinking about some kind of photo contest :bc:  

of what just how gay u can look standing on a summit in the showroom  dressed like a pussy version of Johnny Cash with a flavor savor   

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

You guys beat him up pretty bad after the election.It must have hurt pretty bad when his old threads got dug up saying Dump has no chance. Wire to wire :bc:

I was trying to tell him karma is a bitch, he thought I wanted to kick his ass, but eating his own words was what I was referring to. Can't blame him for leaving, he was in too deep. :lol: 

20 minutes ago, ckf said:

I honestly hope he doesn't come back.  He's a little cry baby 

You should send me some so I can get my decal guy to have some more made :bc:

16 minutes ago, ckf said:

You guys beat him up pretty bad after the election.It must have hurt pretty bad when his old threads got dug up saying Dump has no chance. Wire to wire :bc:

:lol:

• Like 3

• Gold Member

He just needs to spend some time in a safe place with like minded people on place like DUH and LGBTq support group.  Those  will work the guys self esteem up again, give him new found courage and he will be back just to get bitch slapped again.