Check your account email address ×

Buddies niece just tested positive

f7ben

And she is sick. She’s 19 and a D1 volleyball player. She is healthy otherwise and this is kicking her butt a bit I guess. Either way Joe was with her all day last week and I just spent the whole day with Joe yesterday so it’s close to home

Edited by f7ben
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

And she is sick. She’s 19 and a D1 volleyball player. She is healthy otherwise and this is kicking her butt a bit I guess. Either way Joe was with her all day last week and I just spent the whole day with Joe yesterday so it’s close to home

I  thought you just had a story like this a couple months ago.  Maybe it was someone else.  Good luck and stay away from the elderly.

Just now, hayward said:

I  thought you just had a story like this a couple months ago.  Maybe it was someone else.  Good luck and stay away from the elderly.

It wasn’t me. This is the closest contact I’ve had with it. My other buddies dad died of it but he was in Colorado 

There just isn’t much of it here so I have t had any first hand contact. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It wasn’t me. This is the closest contact I’ve had with it. My other buddies dad died of it but he was in Colorado 

It was somebody on here that was close to a D1 athlete that had it.  I think they were pretty damn sick too.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You should wear a mask and wash your hands Phaggit.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You said somebody down the hall at work had it ... :guzzle:

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How long has she had it? She hot?

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

You said somebody down the hall at work had it ... :guzzle:

Yes the warehouse girl was thought to have it but for whatever reason we never got word if she actually had a positive test or not. 

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

How long has she had it? She hot?

I’m not sure and I believe she is probably incredibly hot as her parents are both studs. I tease my buddy all the time about how hot his sisters are. They are all seriously athletic

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’m not sure and I believe she is probably incredibly hot as her parents are both studs. I tease my buddy all the time about how hot his sisters are. They are all seriously athletic

Usually volleyball chics are hot.

This one on left sang national anthem at a big football game a few yrs ago ...smokin hot

image.png.c4528c4df82de022ac508c00318056b6.png

image.png.c066f56e362e0e9a5376e33321576c12.png

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I am in Minneapolis daily and still  dont know 1 person personally who has caught a covid . Only story's of a guy who's brother-in-law got it .

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I am in Minneapolis daily and still  dont know 1 person personally who has caught a covid . Only story's of a guy who's brother-in-law got it .

My wife’s cousins both got it but they traveled....neither of them had anything other than mild symptoms. A guy and his wife I play pool with got it and they were both sick but not hospitalized and they are old. It’s out there but doesn’t seem to be a big deal for most 

Just now, Angry ginger said:

if it does is it any real loss,  they must be boomers :dunno: 

Well , Tommy is a good friend of mine and in the best shape of any 72 year old I’ve seen. It would really suck if this happened to affect him or Barb in a meaningful way. They are people too and I happen to like them

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well , Tommy is a good friend of mine and in the best shape of any 72 year old I’ve seen. It would really suck if this happened to affect him or Barb in a meaningful way. They are people too and I happen to like them

Don't mind Ginger, he'll pull the plug on any old fart over the age of 49 for just about anybody and for any amount of charitable donation.