Check your account email address ×

4 Hour Presidential Debate Moderated by Joe Rogan

24 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I question the intelligence of anyone who needs a fucking debate to decide who they are voting for. How naive could a person be?

I was looking forward to the debates. There would be a lot of gold in those. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Anler said:

I was looking forward to the debates. There would be a lot of gold in those. 

Could you imagine if Joe wigged out, attacked Trump!! I could totally see Joe lose his cool..Would be epic! :lol:

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Could you imagine if Joe wigged out, attacked Trump!! I could totally see Joe lose his cool..Would be epic! :lol:

Yup he gets intellectually frustrated easily and loses his cool 

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I question the intelligence of anyone who needs a fucking debate to decide who they are voting for. How naive could a person be?

Many of the same people who don't have some form of photo ID by the time they are 18+, I'd imagine.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

You're right, nobody is undecided but many could just stay home due to lack of confidence. Personally I'm not voting for either and my choice has zero chance. 

I was going to vote for trump but then the covid spending started.  Now I will sit home i cant vote for any one who got behind the last spree .

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Nope. He wouldn’t lob softballs at joe like CNN would 

It’d be interesting to see that debate. I’d like to see Rogan grill them both to get actual answers. I like his show but he doesn’t pressure people if they don’t like the question, it’s just not how he runs the show. 

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

It’d be interesting to see that debate. I’d like to see Rogan grill them both to get actual answers. I like his show but he doesn’t pressure people if they don’t like the question, it’s just not how he runs the show. 

I think he’d just be impartial and ask good questions 

14 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I think he would be a good choice just because the questions wouldn't be scripted. And he might ask some questions about things that are actually important to people. Like about snowmobiling and stuff. 

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think he would be a good choice just because the questions wouldn't be scripted. And he might ask some questions about things that are actually important to people. Like about snowmobiling and stuff. 

:lol: fuck snowmobiling.