Check your account email address ×

Gratch cabinets

Anler

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

you need a car condo like Huizy.   

They actually sold car condos just west of me in Joliet at a track. Probably the same owners as the one huizy got. But I wasnt baller enough at the time to buy one. They are sold out. 

6 minutes ago, smokin george said:

My wife thinks my garage is for her fkn crafts that she makes lol. 

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:Lol:  for a month I had a plastic table in there with a tire she wrapped in rope and mounted a board on both sides as a coffee table.  Finally i went to help her just so it would get done and out of the garage.  

I have a 20x35 pool room above my garage that my wife has craft shit all over including on top of the pool table and ping pong table. And yet somehow the other day there was a project all over the dining room table and kitchen island as well SMH 

Built my wife a craft room in the basement 2 years ago. I need my own warehouse

Just now, Anler said:

Built my wife a craft room in the basement 2 years ago. I need my own warehouse

Oh i have one of those as well, she didn't like being down there

My new neighbors have a 40x50 barn and I laugh when the doors are open and there is nothing in there.  Previous owners had a lift,  motorcycles boats etc but these new people have a lack of toys.  If i had storage space I'd definitely have some more toys.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

Oh i have one of those as well, she didn't like being down there

My new neighbors have a 40x50 barn and I laugh when the doors are open and there is nothing in there.  Previous owners had a lift,  motorcycles boats etc but these new people have a lack of toys.  If i had storage space I'd definitely have some more toys.  

She likes it. She has a little kitchenette and a bathroom down there and its alway cool. Works out well for her hot flashes. 

I think I am going to take up all the flooring in the basement this weekend and grind and stain/seal it since the flooring I put down has not been great and the previous owner painted the laundry room floor and it's coming up.   My big motivation is to get lots of her shit out of there and to the dump at the same time.  I can live with the pool room being her spot,  i don't play enough to care and it's nice space and i don't see the mess since i go up there 

IMG_20200519_173614.jpg

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

:Lol:  for a month I had a plastic table in there with a tire she wrapped in rope and mounted a board on both sides as a coffee table.  Finally i went to help her just so it would get done and out of the garage.  

I have a 20x35 pool room above my garage that my wife has craft shit all over including on top of the pool table and ping pong table. And yet somehow the other day there was a project all over the dining room table and kitchen island as well SMH 

We are being overtaken lol. The 6x6ft kitchen island, the spare bedroom and the dining room table and the 8 chairs have craft stuff all over them. Today she asked where her 3/8 staples were lol

17 minutes ago, Snake said:

I told the wife under no circumstances was my new garage not going to be able to handle all the wheels. I'm so fucking done with that shit.

Only thing I hate about this place we bought a few years back,  just a basic 2 car garage.  At least we have a big ass shed for all the toys, but its down at the bottom of a hill.  Last house had an oversized 3 car, with oversized doors.  2 sleds, 3 vehicles including an F350, all my tools, man fridge, etc., all fit right in there.