Check your account email address ×

Gratch cabinets

Anler

Giving my garage a little make over. I redid the epoxy floor I put on 15 years ago with a poly aspartic coating and wow is it sharp.

537.thumb.jpeg.46cb7c757df30e2ade79d5478ee5165a.jpeg

I'm going to do some new metal cabinets also and I'm looking at the husky heavy duty welded cabinets. They look pretty good but wondering if any of you had any experience with them. I've looked at new age which are nice but they are all back ordered. 

image.png.718d3af0c66fea84707f03d6f1e76099.png

image.png.ae77bae2ed480e142c614d2447ad36fc.png

Edited by Anler
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Shifty said:

That’s a tidy garage............ gay

Hey fuckface, all of my shit is sitting outside that back door getting rained on all week. My wife has been a total cunt about it too. :lol: 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I have their heavy duty tool box combo 60inch and I am very happy with the quality.

I actually just picked up this one. I have a couple smaller ones that I am going to consoidate into this. 

image.png.ea26c1757b4d2fd3ff91224e5e58ebb8.png

My garage is a mess lol. I'm thinking of getting a 28x32 separate garage built and turning the existing garage into a rec room with a pool table and bar. It has a patterned stamped concrete floor with infloor heat already and wouldn't take much to frame in the opening for windows and a sliding glass door. 

37 minutes ago, Anler said:

Giving my garage a little make over. I redid the epoxy floor I put on 15 years ago with a poly aspartic coating and wow is it sharp.

537.thumb.jpeg.46cb7c757df30e2ade79d5478ee5165a.jpeg

I'm going to do some new metal cabinets also and I'm looking at the husky heavy duty welded cabinets. They look pretty good but wondering if any of you had any experience with them. I've looked at new age which are nice but they are all back ordered. 

image.png.718d3af0c66fea84707f03d6f1e76099.png

image.png.ae77bae2ed480e142c614d2447ad36fc.png

Nice cute garage for a citiot yuppie.

Just now, smokin george said:

My garage is a mess lol. I'm thinking of getting a 28x32 separate garage built and turning the existing garage into a rec room with a pool table and bar. It has a patterned stamped concrete floor with infloor heat already and wouldn't take much to frame in the opening for windows and a sliding glass door. 

I’m thinking about giving my wife the house with the attached garage and moving to another house with a bigger garage. Somewhere close,like 100 miles away.:lol:

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I’m thinking about giving my wife the house with the attached garage and moving to another house with a bigger garage. Somewhere close,like 100 miles away.:lol:

smart man

My wife wants a she shed,  if the town wouldn't give me shit about a 250sf one(100sf max) I'd buy her a 12x20 and make her leave all the shit out there including the kids shit from the kids she watches.  I'm thinking of dragging the 6x12 I already have behind the house over on that side so maybe at some point the stuff ends up in it but then my son would have no where to smoke pot

Edited by Angry ginger

Just now, Woodtick said:

I am in the market for a warehouse building in the 219. I need it to store all of my toys and the toys I havent bought yet because I dont have anywhere to put them. I figure I can make money renting indoor storage to all of the gear heads around me. Shit just with the people I know I could probably fill one. Then I am going to make a little apartment in there and live there and have parties and a place where guys can get away from the wives and family. Its a dream for now. :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I am in the market for a warehouse building in the 219. I need it to store all of my toys and the toys I havent bought yet because I dont have anywhere to put them. I figure I can make money renting indoor storage to all of the gear heads around me. Shit just with the people I know I could probably fill one. Then I am going to make a little apartment in there and live there and have parties and a place where guys can get away from the wives and family. Its a dream for now. :lol: 

you need a car condo like Huizy.   

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

My wife thinks my garage is for her fkn crafts that she makes lol. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

That would be smart, but closer to 80 and 55.

Just now, smokin george said:

My wife thinks my garage is for her fkn crafts that she makes lol. 

:Lol:  for a month I had a plastic table in there with a tire she wrapped in rope and mounted a board on both sides as a coffee table.  Finally i went to help her just so it would get done and out of the garage.  

I have a 20x35 pool room above my garage that my wife has craft shit all over including on top of the pool table and ping pong table. And yet somehow the other day there was a project all over the dining room table and kitchen island as well SMH 

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

MC Master Carr is another place to look. Home Depot is 100% home owner shit. Won’t last if it’s used a lot.

These are 20 gauge welded, not the thinner gauge. I have compared them to other brands and they look pretty decent.