Check your account email address ×

The sites resident Leftists hero Bolton shits on the a Atlantics Trump story

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member

Trump denigrates McCain and ridicules him for getting shot down and getting captured and he did it in public but him saying the shit he did in private is just unfathomable to most here...🤣

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump denigrates McCain and ridicules him for getting shot down and getting captured and he did it in public but him saying the shit he did in private is just unfathomable to most here...🤣

I would’ve bought a front row seat to watch donny go through what McCain endured at the Hanoi Hilton. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Communists are leftists, dipshit

Words mean things, Thurston..

To most they do...He calls himself a Conservative...clearly they don’t mean anything to him.🤣🤣

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I would’ve bought a front row seat to watch donny go through what McCain endured at the Hanoi Hilton. :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

He wears the draft dodging badge with pride 

Trump would have been singing like a bird before he hit the ground.🤣

16 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

16 hours ago, spin_dry said:

16 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shit.🤣🤣

18 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

He wears the draft dodging badge with pride 

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump would have been singing like a bird before he hit the ground.🤣

5 deferments for 'childhood asthsma'.

Let's see Joe on the rack for a few hours. :news:

19 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well using that weak ass sauce, I guess you disparaging a vet on this very board makes you a large squishy piece of shit. Just imagine what you say in private it has to be way worse. And since you have said it publicly in the past what ever anyone can imagine must be true. 

mccain flung shit and it blew back in his face. He is not immune to criticism just because he spent some time as a prisoner. He did get respect when he acted appropriately but he did seem to go off the rails at the end due to strong TDS 

7 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Well using that weak ass sauce, I guess you disparaging a vet on this very board makes you a large squishy piece of shit. Just imagine what you say in private it has to be way worse. And since you have said it publicly in the past what ever anyone can imagine must be true. 

mccain flung shit and it blew back in his face. He is not immune to criticism just because he spent some time as a prisoner. He did get respect when he acted appropriately but he did seem to go off the rails at the end due to strong TDS 

Jim is simple.  Every reply to me for the past 2 weeks has some bullshit about me being a fake conservative or some shit.  Christ, kick the horse a dew more times, the flies are circling.  Its like he's fucking autistic.