Check your account email address ×

ANY ORIGINAL MEMBERS remember this?

Do any of you remember when 800 Dragon was voted as the " SITE-FAG " on FS1???

It was about 8 years ago, more or less, and it was posted by a guy named HANLON????

Also, do any of you remember when 800 Dragon was declared " OFFICIALLY OWNED " by MACHZNOT?

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

It was about 8 years ago, more or less, and it was posted by a guy named HANLON????

Also, do any of you remember when 800 Dragon was declared " OFFICIALLY OWNED " by MACHZNOT?

No but I do remember when you were outed as a twink whore.

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, frenchy said:

nope. drawing a blank. 

14 minutes ago, 800 Dragon said:

Never happened now gfs lot LIZZARD ! Lmfao 

8 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Told you.

old-man-pain-his-shoulder-600w-121503394.jpg

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

No but I do remember when you were outed as a twink whore.

Doesn't change the fact that 800 Dragon was voted " SITE-FAG " by all the members on the original FS.com!!

He was also declared " OFFICIALLY OWNED " by MACHZNOT!!!

What you faggots post doesn't change THE FACTS!!!! 

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

Seems you're the only one that remembers it your way.

That's called a dream.

MachZNot! FS.Com site fag for all time!

Congratulations 🎉🤣🤩

Let's see if Louis Ck remembers it. Your opinion doesn't mean shit.

I WILL PUT MONEY ON IT THAT 800 DRAGON WAS VOTED " SITE-FAG " of FS.COM, and it was posted by HANLON.

I will also bet that 800 DRAGON was declared " OFFICIALLY OWNED " by MACHZNOT!!!!

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Let's see if Louis Ck remembers it. Your opinion doesn't mean shit.

I WILL PUT MONEY ON IT THAT 800 DRAGON WAS VOTED " SITE-FAG " of FS.COM, and it was posted by HANLON.

I will also bet that 800 DRAGON was declared " OFFICIALLY OWNED " by MACHZNOT!!!!

Do you realize you've been chasing an imaginary screen name for over a decade and you haven't found anything?

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Who the fuck is Hanlon?

Why are YOU so bothered by this ?????   LMMFAO!!! 

Remember Draggy, you CAN NOT HIDE your FAGGOTTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     :owned:  

I reeled you in on this one!!!!!  :fishing:     OWNAGE, to the max!!!

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Do you realize you've been chasing an imaginary screen name for over a decade and you haven't found anything?

Do you realize that you've been on a oil barge for 5 months, with 8 sweaty, smelly, bad breathed, ass-odored, spitting, pissing, shitting, 

derelicts? 

Things are so bad for ya', you're now gonna' meet up with Franny Tranny. Oh, I can just see it now after you two have been drinkin' for a few hours.  

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Do you realize that you've been on a oil barge for 5 months, with 8 sweaty, smelly, bad breathed, ass-odored, spitting, pissing, shitting, 

derelicts? 

Things are so bad for ya', you're now gonna' meet up with Franny Tranny. Oh, I can just see it now after you two have been drinkin' for a few hours.  

Sadly you are correct but I'm not going to Fairbanks, too far of a drive.

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

No I remember you being banned a couple times. :owned:

Yes, Rob booted me just before he imploded. I knew he was folding, and I actually wrote him on PM to try and offer him some support. 

I actually was surprised when he did can me. I still say it was because he knew I wasn't a dog fan, and he was crazy about his dog Fendi. He claimed it was because of the gay talk, but that was disingenuous because he knew I only responded to that faggot 800 Dragon like that. 

If there was no 800 Dragon, there would be no gay talk. 

Just like now, Dragon's dupe AWFUL MOUTHFUL OF CUM, and probably other dupes, and proxies keeps it going.

Then, Joel banned me UNJUSTIFIED. There was no rule violation. Louis CK, being more knowledgeable than Joel, remedied it though. 

Any more questions???? 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

it's all been a figment of your imagination, seems you're the only one who remembers and I go back to HCS days

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Isn,t he the guy that had a knack for picking up good looking chicks, with stinky pussies ?

isn't he the one who ate some chick who was on her period and didn't know until after the fact?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yup 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

isn't he the one who ate some chick who was on her period and didn't know until after the fact?

Wasn't that Sleddyeddy??? Young fella from southern Ontario?? He had fucking hilarious stories.