Check your account email address ×

ECHO, STIHL, OR HUSQVARNA?

11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Lol,..well the on off is either open or closed allowing the coil to spark..with an inline spark tester is quite easy to see..

But continue exaggerating how hard it was to identify, it's entertaining to me

Never said it was hard to identify. I said to was weird. Sometimes the motor popped and sometimes it didn’t. Keep trying, son. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Never said it was hard to identify. I said to was weird. Sometimes the motor popped and sometimes it didn’t. Keep trying, son. 

Sorry, a motor needing consistent spark to run must be out of your wheel house

2 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

The original intent of this thread was finished 5-6 pages ago when I bought the Husq 450, after that its a free for all.

We really should have an "OFFICIAL" chainsaw/trimmer thread with no gay talk allowed.

the only faggot gayer than u is mach so shut the fuck white trash

• Haha 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Do the coils go bad on those things very often?

They do, but usually (like 99% of the time) you will get 5min of run time till it gets hot and shorts out and starts throwing intermittent spark or none at all..then once it cools off will fire right up for another 5-10min..my guess is that crazy fuel line is the issue..Could be sucking air, but usually it will idle and bog down when you give it gas if it's sucking air.

• Like 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

They do, but usually (like 99% of the time) you will get 5min of run time till it gets hot and shorts out and starts throwing intermittent spark or none at all..then once it cools off will fire right up for another 5-10min..my guess is that crazy fuel line is the issue..Could be sucking air, but usually it will idle and bog down when you give it gas if it's sucking air.

Fuel lines are next!!!  :lol:  :bc: 

• Like 1

I just had to replace fuel and return lines on a 2 year old brush cutter. Fuel line was broken just before the filter. Runs great now. It would start with a full tank of gas but it ran shitty and eventually would start with the choke on but as soon as you turned off the choke it died.Make sure you get the good yellow fuel line, not clear.

if you want a pro saw a ms 261 stihl  261 cm is m tronic or husky 555 or 550 if its new the older ones had hot start problems. echo is fine less hp will weigh more and will not handle as well. the non pro saws are clamshell design.. plastic crankcase. and they are all that way. and they are fine if it isnt used a lot

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Fuel lines are next!!!  :lol:  :bc: 

I just looked back. You have a BG86c. That model has an issue with the ignition wires getting pinched in a groove by the starter cover causing a short. Might want check it before throwing more parts at it. If it’s not giving you anything with ether, it’s most likely an ignition issue and not fuel. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I just looked back. You have a BG86c. That model has an issue with the ignition wires getting pinched in a groove by the starter cover causing a short. Might want check it before throwing more parts at it. If it’s not giving you anything with ether, it’s most likely an ignition issue and not fuel. 

I did notice that the motors are actually cast with a little channel for the wires to fit into, and one was out of place after I disassembled it the second time, wasn't something I even noticed the first time I stripped it down.  I'll give that a closer look as well  :bc: 

23 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

This is what I would do. If you can have someone spray a bit of STARTING FLUID into the carb as you're starting it, and it keeps running, then you KNOW THAT YOUR NOT GETTING FUEL TO YOUR CARB. 

I had to replace one of my gas lines on a brush-cutter. I sent on-line for a combi-pack of fuel line of various sizes. $11.00 for the whole pack, and I have tons left-over. 

I suspect you have a fuel problem. 

Just keep pumping the starter fluid to it !!! Hell's yeah !!! 

3 minutes ago, The One said:

Just keep pumping the starter fluid to it !!! Hell's yeah !!! 

How else can you tell if it's starving for fuel or not, you fukkin faggot?

If it runs on the starter fluid for a few seconds, then he knows it's his fuel system that's bad, you fukkin queer-bait. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

How else can you tell if it's starving for fuel or not, you fukkin faggot?

If it runs on the starter fluid for a few seconds, then he knows it's his fuel system that's bad, you fukkin queer-bait. 

Pull the.plug and keep dumping down.the starter fluid !!! 

3 minutes ago, The One said:

Pull the.plug and keep dumping down.the starter fluid !!! 

Hey, I've saved 5 machines this year, maybe more. I keep them all running like new. Don't hate me 'cause I'm big and powerful.

I might line everything up again, and take a pic. 

Faggots like you piss me off, so I don't bother. 

However, there's a lot of other people here that probably like to see pics of equipments, so I might just do it. 

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, I've saved 5 machines this year, maybe more. I keep them all running like new. Don't hate me 'cause I'm big and powerful.

However, there's a lot of other people here that probably like to see pics of equipments, so I might just do it. 

Why are you arguing?? 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

What do ya' mean, Fagmont?

Funny , I wasn't arguing with you nor did I say anything gay towards you ! Wow you need to control yourself!!!

9 minutes ago, The One said:

Funny , I wasn't arguing with you nor did I say anything gay towards you ! Wow you need to control yourself!!!

Yes you did, bitch. You were making fun of my starter fluid test. Fuck off and die. Die faggot!!!!!  :bigfinger:

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I did notice that the motors are actually cast with a little channel for the wires to fit into, and one was out of place after I disassembled it the second time, wasn't something I even noticed the first time I stripped it down.  I'll give that a closer look as well  :bc: 

You said you have good consistent spark though right?

13 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You keep welding on a old pos lawnmower. You put fresh gas in a saw. You're a saviour 😂

• Haha 1