Check your account email address ×

ECHO, STIHL, OR HUSQVARNA?

11 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

this will be a better place when u r dead faggot

Get bent, you subsistence faggot. I can't believe I tried to get you to apply for the Alaska State Police. I should have known you were destined for a life of alcohol and drug abuse. You're a LOOOSER, always have been, always will be. 

You'll be doing drugs before long, and arrested again, and put in State Prison, where you belong. With a prison record, it will follow you forever, and rightly so. You'll be lucky if some big black bastards don't bend you over in the BIG HOUSE, you fukkin LOOOSER. 

I'll be sitting here with my woman, going to restaurants and rides to Lake Winnepesaukee and Newburyport, maybe looking for a place.

Have fun in the grease pit, NIGGA!!!!   

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Get bent, you subsistence faggot. I can't believe I tried to get you to apply for the Alaska State Police. I should have known you were destined for a life of alcohol and drug abuse. You're a LOOOSER, always have been, always will be. 

You'll be doing drugs before long, and arrested again, and put in State Prison, where you belong. With a prison record, it will follow you forever, and rightly so. You'll be lucky if some big black bastards don't bend you over in the BIG HOUSE, you fukkin LOOOSER. 

I'll be sitting here with my woman, going to restaurants and rides to Lake Winnepesaukee and Newburyport, maybe looking for a place.

Have fun in the grease pit, NIGGA!!!!   

-1 gay boys to fs.com when u die

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

-1 gay boys to fs.com when u die

I could outlive you, because you're a  drug using alky, and have a criminal record. 

You have no degree, no tech school, no college. You're a subsistence nigga from a subsistence nigga village. 

Death is what you deserve, 'cause you're a bastid loooser. 

I've seen it happen before, drunk/drug punks dying in their early 50s. 

Die loser, die. You fukkin greasy swamp rat. You look like a fukkin weasel. 

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I could outlive you, because you're a  drug using alky, and have a criminal record. 

You have no degree, no tech school, no college. You're a subsistence nigga from a subsistence nigga village. 

Death is what you deserve, 'cause you're a bastid loooser. 

I've seen it happen before, drunk/drug punks dying in their early 50s. 

Die loser, die. You fukkin greasy swamp rat. You look like a fukkin weasel. 

hopefully u die tonight faggot. dont wanna see u runnin that cach sucker on here anymore

4 hours ago, awful knawful said:

@FrankieJames7

Work hard, be smart, save and you'll do alright in life.

Steer clear of those "troubled" people. And a good woman will do you wonders.

4 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

hopefully u die tonight faggot. dont wanna see u runnin that cach sucker on here anymore

Hey, you greasy Eskimo faggot, did you see the post from CKF?

He's gonna take out the BAN HAMMER, if you faggots don't shut the fuck up.

He said, gay faggot queeer cock-smoking Eskimo twinks like you can post your gay shit on the DEAD MACH thread only.

Watch out or he'll ban your cock-smoking indigenous ass. 

@FrankieJames7

Well we know that ain't gonna work, 'cause he don't like women!!!! 

@FrankieJames7

Hey, is Franny your new BFF? 

Looks like you have a common enemy.   Isn't that cute!!!!!   :gfight:

Are you gonna meet up with him in Fairbanks and do some dolphin waxxin'????   

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, you greasy Eskimo faggot, did you see the post from CKF?

He's gonna take out the BAN HAMMER, if you faggots don't shut the fuck up.

He said, gay faggot queeer cock-smoking Eskimo twinks like you can post your gay shit on the DEAD MACH thread only.

Watch out or he'll ban your cock-smoking indigenous ass. 

mach z not the gayest number 1 faggot on fs.com, you and your boyfriends better shut the fuck up and take your queer selves somewhere else. start your own gay city in mn and become staff @teambellypan

6 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

mach z not the gayest number 1 faggot on fs.com, you and your boyfriends better shut the fuck up and take your queer selves somewhere else. start your own gay city in mn and become staff @teambellypan

6 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

are you going to hurry up and die faggot?

I'm gonna laugh when some State trooper caps you in Fairbanks.  You're on a " DEATH MARCH " your life is marked for a police bullet. 

You're having mental problems, I can tell. You're imploding. There is too much pressure on you, and you're cracking. 

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm gonna laugh when some State trooper caps you in Fairbanks.  You're on a " DEATH MARCH " your life is marked for a police bullet. 

You're having mental problems, I can tell. You're imploding. There is too much pressure on you, and you're cracking. 

your life is over, and for all of it you were a faggot. good job

7 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Why can't you just be friendly to folks? :dunno: 

it's different from your point of view because u don't like girls. but what if u had a thread, and mach z jumps in and throws it off topic with homosexual fantasies of other members and their families. all the fucking time, every fucking day. he will never ever stop either. we just have to wait till he dies. it is his fault. i want to talk about cars here, but i cant mainly because mach will immediately start talking gay shit in every thread from straight members

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

it's different from your point of view because u don't like girls. but what if u had a thread, and mach z jumps in and throws it off topic with homosexual fantasies of other members and their families. all the fucking time, every fucking day. he will never ever stop either. we just have to wait till he dies. it is his fault. i want to talk about cars here, but i cant mainly because mach will immediately start talking gay shit in every thread from straight members

Honestly Frankie, I've been a car guy my whole life, have a AAS degree in auto tech, worked in a dealership for 5 years, indy shop for 1 year, and 20 years of backyard home repair.  I have probably $15,000 in tools.  You want to talk cars, lets talk cars.

4 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

I'm sure you can rise above gay talk. Make a car thread instead of a gay one or wishing death. See how it works out :bc: 

41 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

your life is over, and for all of it you were a faggot. good job

Yeah, I know I'm old, and I'll probably croak before you, you slimy-lookin', half-breed Mongolian faggot. 

You're a dirty asian Mongolian half-breed. ALASKA was never part of the USA. It was owned by RUSSIA!! The USA bought if for chump change. That is why you look like a MONGOLIAN HALF-BREED CHINK!!!!  all the Eskimos have MONGOLIAN BLOOD in them. If you were to do a ANCESTRY 23 DNA test, it will show you where you came from.................most likely a gay village in OUTER MONGOLIA!!  

Suck on that for a while Frankie, you wanna kill me, huh motherfukker!!

36 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

STFU, you MONGOLIAN FAGGOT. He posted him and his nice wife, you dick-likkin faggot. 

I NEVER start the gay shit, you lying rat-trap lookin', fisher cat. 

It's you faggots that always start with me.