Check your account email address ×

How to fuck up your life

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

I think they are starting to realize he won't get the First Degree Homicide charge and falling back on the civil stuff

Way to many videos showing self defense,not to mention he didn’t kill college kids protesting. He killed some sick fucks that were there to destroy the city. They interviewed this kid just before it happened and he said he was there to protect businesses. The picture of him cleaning spray painting off the courthouse also shows he was there with good intentions. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Had it not been for his antics, no one would’ve died. 

He almost died but fought to live. They chased him. Even the arm dude says he regrets not killing him

Just now, hayward said:

oh cry me a fucking river.  So what did he do to provoke getting attacked?

You know, their reason for their antics?

There were maybe a hundred armed militia guys downtown. Only Mighty Mouse had an issue. Hmmm. 

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Way to many videos showing self defense,not to mention he didn’t kill college kids protesting. He killed some sick fucks that were there to destroy the city. They interviewed this kid just before it happened and he said he was there to protect businesses. The picture of him cleaning spray painting off the courthouse also shows he was there with good intentions. 

Yep, not the sharpest tool in the shed but seems to have had good intentions. He got caught right up in the thick of it and fought his way out. Not like he was hunting humans with a murder weapon like some here have said already.

3 minutes ago, hayward said:

oh cry me a fucking river.  So what did he do to provoke getting attacked?

You know, their reason for their antics?

He showed up with a gun but lets ignore arm dude had one and many more were heard going off  :lol: Just keep the focus on him damn it  :lol: 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Even the militia guys said he was one weird little dude. Notice how none of them shot anyone? 

Well at 17 you aren't walking around with a fully developed brain so who knows how this all registered in his head. Add in the MSM glorification of peaceful protests and the table is set.

Yep, not the sharpest tool in the shed but seems to have had good intentions. He got caught right up in the thick of it and fought his way out. Not like he was hunting humans with a murder weapon like some here have said already.

A lot of us did stupid shit when we were 17. If he didn’t have the gun,he probably would be dead himself,for just being there and being anti antifa.

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

There were maybe a hundred armed militia guys downtown. Only Mighty Mouse had an issue. Hmmm. 

So the mob chose to attack the lone kid instead of the hundred armed militia hmmm.....

Just now, Woodtick said:

A lot of us did stupid shit when we were 17. If he didn’t have the gun,he probably would be dead himself,for just being there and being anti antifa.

I sit back sometimes, look at all the stupid shit I did, and wonder how i'm still alive   :lol: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He almost died but fought to live. They chased him. Even the arm dude says he regrets not killing him

Interesting that he was the only “armed militia” that had an issue. 17yo high school drop out with the hero complex running around in a highly charged environment with zero training while waving his only ego representation. An AR. What could possibly go wrong? :lol: 

brave? No. A fucking moron. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Interesting that he was the only “armed militia” that had an issue. 17yo high school drop out with the hero complex running around in a highly charged environment with zero training while waving his only ego representation. An AR. What could possibly go wrong? :lol: 

brave? No. A fucking moron. 

I haven't seen anyone here claim he is a smart kid. Only that he's 17 and kids that age notoriously do stupid shit. Most times without thinking it through 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Perfect.  Keep arresting them and handcuffing them to beds.  Sooner or later it will sink in.

I guess.  :lol: 

Apparently you're really bad at math.  I'll repeat the salient part......100x

Im not trying to justify anything, but make the legal points, that a judge is going to have to quantify in this case, and determine a verdict.

Ya just making the point this is a grey area and arguments from both sides have merit. I would not want to judge this case as it is precedent setting. New legal ground being broken here

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Well at 17 you aren't walking around with a fully developed brain so who knows how this all registered in his head. Add in the MSM glorification of peaceful protests and the table is set.

Oh I agree. I don’t think he should be found guilty In an adult court. I’m totally against that shit. He’s a maladapted kid who’s lost. Meanwhile the forces of the left and right In this country will use him for a few weeks and then toss him aside. It’s really a fucking sad case. 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I haven't seen anyone here claim he is a smart kid. Only that he's 17 and kids that age notoriously do stupid shit. Most times without thinking it through 

Not according to tucker carlson 

• Haha 1

grabbing an assault rifle that is not yours and that you are not licensed to carry, heading across state lines into a hostile and highly volatile and emotionally charged violent environment? 

No, no they don't....

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Oh I agree. I don’t think he should be found guilty In an adult court. I’m totally against that shit. He’s a maladapted kid who’s lost. Meanwhile the forces of the left and right In this country will use him for a few weeks and then toss him aside. It’s really a fucking sad case. 

I guess we could apply that logic to everyone out there in these situations. Seems like a whole group of lost souls out there looking for their time to shine in one way or another.

Edited by Roosting
bold

9 minutes ago, frenchy said:

grabbing an assault rifle that is not yours and that you are not licensed to carry, heading across state lines into a hostile and highly volatile and emotionally charged violent environment? 

No, no they don't....

We don't know who's gun it is yet or has something come out on that? Don't need a license to carry it but do need to be of age. If it was an AR pistol then it would need to be registered. The rest is all typical of the year 2020  :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Roosting said:

I guess we could apply that logic to everyone out there in these situations. Seems like a whole group of lost souls out there looking for their time to shine in one way or another.

Boys at 17 are seeking external validation and sometimes do crazy shit to get it. Hopefully they develop past that in the 20’s. The kid has no father in the picture, being raised by mom. If my old man would’ve found out I had planned what he did, I would’ve had my ass handed to me. There’s no way my old man would’ve championed that idea. Maybe a lunatic father would. 

36 minutes ago, frenchy said:

No, no they don't....

Thank you...some of these guys equate what this kid to the time they swiped the old mans car and some booze and got a buzz on. 😂