Check your account email address ×

I have a feeling this Civil Unrest is going yo backfire on Democrats and the media

I Think most normal people see what’s going on around the country and they don’t agree with it. I also think most people are smart enough to see Democrats and the media are stoking the flames of these fires across the country. I think you’re going to see a landslide victory for Trump and Republicans across the country to push in law and order agenda. I am all for all of our rights I will never give up my constitutional right right.Think most normal people see what’s going on around the country and they don’t agree with it. I also think most people are smart enough to see the Democrats and the media are stoking the flames of these fires across the country. I think you’re going to see a landslide victory for Trump and Republicans across the country to push a law and order agenda. I am all for all of our rights I will never give up my constitutional rights. That being said these people aren’t exercising constitutional rights. They are in fringing on other peoples constitutional rights.

Trump is in an unenviable position here, as are the governors who are letting these animals run amok.  All that is happening right now are these groups becoming more emboldened, because the governors are not arresting and cracking down more.  Trump brings in the national guard, and now he will be the bad guy.  The protestors are gonna start killing people, and the protesters themselves are going to start getting killed as a result.  Big fucking mess.  But it cannnot stand and has to be put down.  I really want to know who and how these protesters manage to show up, organized, every fucking night.  Someones paying for all this shit.  Who?

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think the Dems are torpedoing themselves. That much is obvious 

Makes you wonder.   Are the over confident that they will be able to impeach Trump AND Pence this time around possibly putting Pelosi in the WH?

It will be interesting of the democraps hold the house if she can retain her spot.  

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Makes you wonder.   Are the over confident that they will be able to impeach Trump AND Pence this time around possibly putting Pelosi in the WH?

It will be interesting of the democraps hold the house if she can retain her spot.  

I hope the Dems hold the house and somehow take the Senate. Biden isn’t going to beat Trump. Would be awesome if they impeached and then convicted Trump and we could have our civil war and burn the whole country to the ground

38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I hope the Dems hold the house and somehow take the Senate. Biden isn’t going to beat Trump. Would be awesome if they impeached and then convicted Trump and we could have our civil war and burn the whole country to the ground

Cause you life and future is so horrible.  :lol:  

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

We all get that is how you solve the vast majority of your issues....

No he doesn't. :lol:   Maybe on the keyboard but not in real life.   He is all talk. 

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This country is corrupt to the core and it needs to burn and be rebuilt 

And you assume your life will be somehow the same or better?  :lol:  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Do you think a civil war would be a good thing for your wife and kids? Also, why do you assume what happens after this war will be good for you? Be careful what you wish for. 

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I think it's hilarious that you think this is all somehow for the benefit of Democrats. 

No one thinks it's for the benefit of democrats. I'm not even saying the democrats are responsible for any of this. What I know is the democrats and the media have endorsed this madness and have refused to condemn any of it. I'm saying I think it's going to backfire on them. 

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Do you think a civil war would be a good thing for your wife and kids? Also, why do you assume what happens after this war will be good for you? Be careful what you wish for. 

I think it would be good for future generations. Yes

Just now, f7ben said:

I think it would be good for future generations. Yes

I think your assumption that whatever replaces the status quo would be without corruption cute...naive but cute.  

• Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

I think your assumption that whatever replaces the status quo would be without corruption cute...naive but cute.  

There is zero chance it could be more corrupt than what we are now. The federal reserve is infinitely more corrupt than any other entity in history 

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There is zero chance it could be more corrupt than what we are now. The federal reserve is infinitely more corrupt than any other entity in history 

Since Trump politicized it and made it an appendage of his administration you mean? 

Just now, frenchy said:

Since Trump politicized it and made it an appendage of his administration you mean? 

No , since they have been devaluing our dollar and collecting the premium. They exist to pillage our wealth and funnel it to the pockets of the richest few 

This has been going on from their very inception

Just now, f7ben said:

No , since they have been devaluing our dollar and collecting the premium. They exist to pillage our wealth and funnel it to the pockets of the richest few 

OK, carry on then :lol: 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are your own worst enemy.:lol: