Check your account email address ×

I have a feeling this Civil Unrest is going yo backfire on Democrats and the media

29 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

No one thinks it's for the benefit of democrats. I'm not even saying the democrats are responsible for any of this. What I know is the democrats and the media have endorsed this madness and have refused to condemn any of it. I'm saying I think it's going to backfire on them. 

I dont even know what to think anymore. I was completely convinced that the dems were trying to lose on purpose and maybe they still are. But pandering to the hooligans that are rioting and burning is a bad message. And ffs the hooligans are railing against the cops and then endorse a life long politician who sponsored more crime legistlation aimed at them and who appoints a cop for VP? What is the fuck kind of bizzarro world are we living in? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No , since they have been devaluing our dollar and collecting the premium. They exist to pillage our wealth and funnel it to the pockets of the richest few 

This has been going on from their very inception

Wall street has already stolen most pensions, now they are going for the 401k's and then they will get social security. :owned:

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I dont even know what to think anymore. I was completely convinced that the dems were trying to lose on purpose and maybe they still are. But pandering to the hooligans that are rioting and burning is a bad message. And ffs the hooligans are railing against the cops and then endorse a life long politician who sponsored more crime legistlation aimed at them and who appoints a cop for VP? What is the fuck kind of bizzarro world are we living in? 

Yeah I don’t get it either.  Tom Perez needs to get fired because he’s helped to run that party into the ground.

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, Anler said:

This

53 minutes ago, Anler said:

Forget everything about 'the politics'....

Just look at the effort both sides put into their offering to the people. Look at the quality of the convention its self. It's like the dems said 'we are owed, so let's not waste any unnecessary money'.

A half way decent high school A/V team could had produced that....

Edited by Snake

Just now, Snake said:

Forget everything about 'the politics'....

Just look at the effort both sides put into their offering to the people. Look at the quality of the convention its self. It's like the dems said 'we are owed, so let's not waste any unnecessary money'.

A half way decent high school A/V team could had produced that....

Yet it was way better than the republican attempt. At least put some audience sountracks in there applauding ffs. 

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Could also be a really ripe banana? They look a lot like a banana clips.

I was searching for pics of over ripe bananas but I figured that was pretty racist lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

There is zero chance it could be more corrupt than what we are now. The federal reserve is infinitely more corrupt than any other entity in history 

Ask Cuba or Venezuela