Check your account email address ×

Worse than the George Floyd arrest.

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Like I said before...you have zero problem with unarmed black dudes being shot in the back by cops. Rationalize it anyway you want but you’re a real piece of fuck. PM your Venmo info and I’ll pay you right now regardless of the election...even if Biden wins I don’t want your money. 

Take a breath Clem & get all the info before you go into a full blubbering meltdown.

Cops have a tough job also dealing with all the half wits out there. 

If the afro would have just stopped ...would be a totally different situation here.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Are you kidding, that would be like him trying to avoid the buffet, it ain't happening. :lol:

Why in the fuck do you even care, christ go do something else for a change, your life is passing you by. :lol:

You quoted me and commented so maybe take

your own advice.

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Nobody is allowed to comment unless they have the same opinion as me Damn it!! 

Right over your head Tony but you got a laugh out of backshooter Woolie so good job.

We’re all just a bunch of guys on a sled  site and any of our “opinions” doesn’t carry the weight of someone who obstensibly speaks for the administration.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Two things:

1. I'm glad to see some of you boyz finally seeing that these blacks are a deadly plague amongst us, and you boys are finally posting it.

2. Something is going to happen with the black revolt we are witnessing. I don't know exactly what, but something is gonna happen. 

I believe it is going to end in MARTIAL LAW, or gunfire. 

I don't have a good feeling at all for this shit. 

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Two things:

1. I'm glad to see some of you boyz finally seeing that these blacks are a deadly plague amongst us, and you boys are finally posting it.

2. Something is going to happen with the black revolt we are witnessing. I don't know exactly what, but something is gonna happen. 

I believe it is going to end in MARTIAL LAW, or gunfire. 

I don't have a good feeling at all for this shit. 

Did Phonics ever make it back?

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Did Phonics ever make it back?

Nah, I think he got the BAN HAMMER!!  

He didn't violate any site rules, so I don't know why he got the boot. 

4 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Ever get that bottle of lotion and give yourself a rub'n'tug for some stress relief?

STFU, I been fixin' my quad, and fixin' my roofs. Get bent, and pay your rent, you meat-slapper. 

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right over your head Tony but you got a laugh out of backshooter Woolie so good job.

We’re all just a bunch of guys on a sled  site and any of our “opinions” doesn’t carry the weight of someone who obstensibly speaks for the administration.

Why would a "shit bags" opinion carry any weight?? Especially when he didn't even comment on what happened or give his opinion per your post. 

Nothing went over my head, I read your post and link, no opinion on the shooting by Jr., His opinion was Condemning violent protests. Jr is no part of the administration nor does he speak for the administration..I mean seriously, you completely made up bull shit Jim.  You're that mad about Trump being president that you'll just make shit up??  

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Why would a "shit bags" opinion carry any weight?? Especially when he didn't even comment on what happened or give his opinion per your post. 

Nothing went over my head, I read your post and link, no opinion on the shooting by Jr., His opinion was Condemning violent protests. Jr is no part of the administration nor does he speak for the administration..I mean seriously, you completely made up bull shit Jim.  You're that mad about Trump being president that you'll just make shit up??  

Are you kidding me...he is the one that put the guys record out there and you honestly think that Don Jr. doesn’t speak for the administration and is a tool for his dad...come on Tony.🤣

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Many seem to be making up a lot because they are just that pathetic.  Anyone that will make up stories to get their way is a POS in my book.

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Many seem to be making up a lot because they are just that pathetic.  Anyone that will make up stories to get their way is a POS in my book.

What did I make up...Trump Jr. brought up Blake’s record and he absolutely speaks for his father...do you really believe that he says that shit all on his own? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What did I make up...Trump Jr. brought up Blake’s record and he absolutely speaks for the administration. 

I guess you believe that Hunter Biden speaks for any administration that Joe BIden is in then?

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I guess you believe that Hunter Biden speaks for any administration that Joe BIden is in then?

Hunter Biden spoke at the convention and if Joe wins and Hunter takes a prominent role then yes he will speak for his father. Now tell me what I made up. 
I didn’t watch the convention so I had to check.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hunter Biden spoke at the convention and if Joe wins and Hunter takes a prominent role then yes he will speak for his father. Now tell me what I made up. 

The whole USPS narrative about trump trying to dismantle it to steal an election is made up bullshit perpetuated by YOU.  Anytime you make threads about stuff that ain't true, it's just as bad as you lying yourself.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The whole USPS narrative about trump trying to dismantle it to steal an election is made up bullshit perpetuated by YOU.  Anytime you make threads about stuff that ain't true, it's just as bad as you lying yourself.

First of all Trump says everyday that Democrats are trying to steal the election by using mail in votes so take it up with him and how do you know the shenanigans at the post office aren’t being done for that reason. Now back to Don Jr...what did I make up? 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

First of all Trump says everyday that Democrats are trying to steal the election by using mail in votes so take it up with him and how do you know the shenanigans at the post office aren’t being done for that reason. Now back to Don Jr...what did I make up? 

I just gave you one example of what things are being made up by people like you to try and discredit trump.  Saying Don JR speaks for the administration is something you made up.  Hershel Walker spoke at the RNC, is he speaking for the administration or is he speaking about Donald Trump?