Check your account email address ×

Trump chooses General Mattis as Sec of Defense

:bc:

Ahhh...too bad we couldn't get another one of the Obama's administrations pick from the large bowl of milk toast.  How many did Obama burn through in his ineptness.  Four? Well done.

Hey...is it too late to get Pelosi?  Oh...let's do that!  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/the-best-from-mad-dog-mattis/

I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.”

My entire Facebook feed of buddies from the military looks like they just discovered getting head for the first time. Unreal how good of a pic this is from a Veteran perspective. Having a man who is a cult icon because of the level of care he gave his men for 40 some years as the SECDEF means a lot to those men you ask go into war. 

Past two days Trump has:

- Made good on Carrier 

- Earned the support of every trigger puller in the military

Good week for Donald.. 

• Like 3

I've posted many times before that Obama and his administration are responsible for the US military moral being lower than it has EVER been before.

Not a secret at all to many to us.  Sadly, it's been nothing but a spin-lie-joke to others.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Heard he traveled the country to visit families of soldiers who were killed under his command.   Chokes me up thinking about a leader willing to do that.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

My entire Facebook feed of buddies from the military looks like they just discovered getting head for the first time. Unreal how good of a pic this is from a Veteran perspective. Having a man who is a cult icon because of the level of care he gave his men for 40 some years as the SECDEF means a lot to those men you ask go into war. 

Past two days Trump has:

- Made good on Carrier 

- Earned the support of every trigger puller in the military

Good week for Donald.. 

But according to Duh Underground and Huffpo he's a racist!  :lol:

7 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

But according to Duh Underground and Huffpo he's a racist!  :lol:

Guys like Mattis scare them. He is smarter than them, more rational, more controlled, and at the end of the day if it calls for some well issued violence he is the type who rips someone's throat out. He isn't some stooge like the past clowns who have been in charge.

Just now, Mainecat said:

He can't be sod. He cannot serve because a military person cannot be sod unless he has been retired for at least 7 years.

There is precedence for waivers you non-verifying plagiarist.

• Like 1

Just now, Snake said:

There is precedence for waivers you non-verifying plagiarist.

One time only. Sorry snapper head the rules are there so we have a military headed by a non military head, so much so they must be 7 years removed from active duty.

• Gold Member
Just now, Mainecat said:

One time only. Sorry snapper head the rules are there so we have a military headed by a non military head, so much so they must be 7 years removed from active duty.

Republican controlled government will go around that and give a waiver.

• Like 1

Just now, Mainecat said:

If nominated by Trump, however, Congress could provide Mattis a waiver, allowing him to pursue the position.

I'm not seeing the issue here......... SNAPPERHEAD.

• Like 1