Check your account email address ×

Trump chooses General Mattis as Sec of Defense

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Has any other POTUS had this many people leave?

Barry never had a Defence Secretary last as long :dunno: Oh and don't kid yourself he didn't leave he was fired  

Edited by Momorider

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

So it’s not possible to dislike, or question a cabinet head, but later learn he was one of the few sane people , in an admin full of insane idiots?

You are such are worthless useless retarded faggot. Kill yourself 

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

In his place... 30 year Boeing exec. Drain the swamp... Bahahahahahaha 

Well a 30-40 year military vet and commander didn’t work on get us out of these places.  So maybe try something different?

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Well a 30-40 year military vet and commander didn’t work on get us out of these places.  So maybe try something different?

Who makes that call? The Sec Def or President? I swear, some of you peoples grasp on this subject is painfully blinded by Trump and the media. 

• Gold Member
Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Who makes that call? The Sec Def or President? I swear, some of you peoples grasp on this subject is painfully blinded by Trump and the media. 

Looks like trump is calling the shots on getting us out of Syria.  Mattis didn’t like it.

40 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are such are worthless useless retarded faggot. Kill yourself 

Fuck off. I didn’t like any of trump’s picks. But after seeing what a raging crooked retard he is I better appreciate some of them for trying to keep some level of sanity in the WH. He is that bad. No worries, you’ll see it well after the fact. Like you did with bush and co.  You’re a slow learner...

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Fuck off. I didn’t like any of trump’s picks. But after seeing what a raging crooked retard he is I better appreciate some of them for trying to keep some level of sanity in the WH. He is that bad. No worries, you’ll see it well after the fact. Like you did with bush and co.  You’re a slow learner...

More fun?

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Obviously you didn't you are a clown, a hack and a shitforbrains mental midget, and :wrong: about fucking everything :finger2:You have ZERO credibility about anything STFU 

59 minutes ago, DAVE said:

More fun?

58 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Obviously you didn't you are a clown, a hack and a shitforbrains mental midget, and :wrong: about fucking everything :finger2:You have ZERO credibility about anything STFU 

Speaking of raging retards

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

From a Trump cheerleader who lied about owning a helicopter.  

Zero creidbility. :lmao:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Trump only chose him because Obama fired him.  That’s how petty and stupid Trump is. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump only chose him because Obama fired him.  That’s how petty and stupid Trump is. 

That’s not true at all. Trump hired him becuase he has a cult like following in the military for all the right reasons. If you are going to pretend to know what you’re talking about, try at least being better read...

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That’s not true at all. Trump hired him becuase he has a cult like following in the military for all the right reasons. If you are going to pretend to know what you’re talking about, try at least being better read...

Everything Trump has done has been a spiteful attempt to erase what Obama did.

Its working out great don’t you think?