Check your account email address ×

Whitmer wants to arrest you for not wearing a mask

Fuck her..... Why isn't she wearing a mask while giving her speeches. She expects everyone else to speak to each other thru a mask. She should do the same. I wear one in a business that requires it. I will not wear one outdoors.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Fuck her..... Why isn't she wearing a mask while giving her speeches. She expects everyone else to speak to each other thru a mask. She should do the same. I wear one in a business that requires it. I will not wear one outdoors.

Same here

16 minutes ago, Tinker said:

360,500 new infections since Sunday, lookin like half a million in 1 week. Holy fuk boys smarten up. 

How many died?

We saw no one wearing masks yesterday on our 90+ mile ATV ride, stopped at several places including places serving food..

1 hour ago, Tinker said:

360,500 new infections since Sunday, lookin like half a million in 1 week. Holy fuk boys smarten up. 

You say that like you have information that people aren’t wearing them. Everyone is wearing them and if your 360 number is accurate they aren’t stopping people from getting it. 

the other thing you fail to want to talk about is hospitalizations and deaths aren’t rising. Those numbers have remained flat. What you also don’t want to address is everyone has to get infected to become immune. That’s basically what a vaccine is 

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You say that like you have information that people aren’t wearing them. Everyone is wearing them and if your 360 number is accurate they aren’t stopping people from getting it. 

the other thing you fail to want to talk about is hospitalizations and deaths aren’t rising. Those numbers have remained flat. What you also don’t want to address is everyone has to get infected to become immune. That’s basically what a vaccine is 

Really...everyone is wearing them...yah OK. 

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

How many died?

We saw no one wearing masks yesterday on our 90+ mile ATV ride, stopped at several places including places serving food..

Well no shit, you live in the same type of area I do, spares population and small towns. The real issues are in crowded cities and tight compact spaces indoors with lots of people. The other issues is tourists coming from hotspots to sparse areas and getting in close to locals. I don't wear a mask 75 percent of the places I go, just wear I'm asked or there is a sign on the door. 

1 hour ago, Tinker said:

so what is the death rate if you catch a corona? we are all going to get it before it is over deal with it 

35 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Well no shit, you live in the same type of area I do, spares population and small towns. The real issues are in crowded cities and tight compact spaces indoors with lots of people. The other issues is tourists coming from hotspots to sparse areas and getting in close to locals. I don't wear a mask 75 percent of the places I go, just wear I'm asked or there is a sign on the door. 

Every business here has signs on the doors and yet many of those places few wear them, also I have never been asked to wear one, Harbor Freight in Rice Lake Wi. the other day asked my wife if she had a mask but said nothing to me and I was standing next to the wife at the same time. Place we ate at yesterday has indoor and outdoor seating, tables were full and close to each other, we sat outside as it was a nice day.

The area I live in is almost 100% Tourist and we have seen cars/trucks from 44 States now, our Snow-Birds are also back for months already, folks who leave for the Winter.

3 hours ago, Tinker said:

You smarten up. For fuck sake, they aren't "new" infections. They are positive test results. Look at death rates not cases. SMFH

Edited by s pump
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, s pump said:

You smarten up. For fuck sake, they aren't "new" infections. They are positive test results. Look at death rates not cases. SMFH

death rate and hospitalizations are the only metrics that matter in the whole thing.  Positive test rates are irrelevant as long as the other 2 remain low.  

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, s pump said:

1468 deaths yesterday, had there been no infections there'd be no deaths

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

death rate and hospitalizations are the only metrics that matter in the whole thing.  Positive test rates are irrelevant as long as the other 2 remain low.  

As Frenchy would say, "Seems quite simple to me".

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

The topic is about refusing to wear a mask and there's replies saying the same. Hopefully the country doesn't exceed it's hospitalization ability and/or you start losing Doctors and nurses because covering your mouth is just so overwhelming. Do what you want, you're gonna anyway

Edited by Tinker