Check your account email address ×

Whitmer wants to arrest you for not wearing a mask

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Masks don't stop it either. 

To think covering your face doesn't help is completely asinine. Didn't you find out you were positive for the antibody and had been infected without knowing ? Sorry to ask if that wasn't you

3 minutes ago, Tinker said:

To think covering your face doesn't help is completely asinine. Didn't you find out you were positive for the antibody and had been infected without knowing ? Sorry to ask if that wasn't you

Was my wife, I don't go to Doctors unless an emergency. We both knew we had some weird illness but that was in January till mid February, wasn't too bad and went away. Wife was tested months later.

Edited by XCR1250

Just now, Tinker said:

Now their saying the masks they asked us to where are making it worse. You’ve been shown to be a complete fucking idiot 

Just now, f7ben said:

Now their saying the masks they asked us to where are making it worse. You’ve been shown to be a complete fucking idiot 

I'm an idiot ? That's funny.

Care to explain how Toronto and Ontario is on phase 3 of lifting restrictions and we are at less than 90 new cases per day ? The only difference is masks, distance and people with a common respect

3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:
Confirmed cases5,168,133Today: +1,081
Deaths164,869Today: +45
Recovered1,755,225Today: +1,465

Oops, .00049% sorry

Do you really not understand the difference between decimals and percentages ???? Good god

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Tinker said:

I'm an idiot ? That's funny.

Care to explain how Toronto and Ontario is on phase 3 of lifting restrictions and we are at less than 90 new cases per day ? The only difference is masks, distance and people with a common respect

Derrrrrr

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Really...everyone is wearing them...yah OK. 

I’m in Orlando I haven’t seen one person bot wearing one. In Metro Detroit everyone has been wearing them for months. 

again why did the numbers go down when the cdc said not to wear them for the first three months?? 

25 minutes ago, Tinker said:

The topic is about refusing to wear a mask and there's replies saying the same. Hopefully the country doesn't exceed it's hospitalization ability and/or you start losing Doctors and nurses because covering your mouth is just so overwhelming. Do what you want, you're gonna anyway

People aren’t being hospitalized you fucking nazi brown shirt

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

People aren’t being hospitalized you fucking nazi brown shirt

I'm a Nazi cuz I try my best not to unknowingly spread the virus by covering my mouth ? 

The CDC states that 137 people per 100,000 are hospitalized 

2 minutes ago, Tinker said:

I'm a Nazi cuz I try my best not to unknowingly spread the virus by covering my mouth ? 

The CDC states that 137 people per 100,000 are hospitalized 

So it's a feel good thing for you then?? Have you been tested? Do you have it? If you don't than why wear a Mask?

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

So it's a feel good thing for you then?? Have you been tested? Do you have it? If you don't than why wear a Mask?

Feel good ? LoL. It's just common sense and we are able to go on living. I work in the top 5 riskiest environments and I wear a N95 to protect myself in that environment, I have cotton and non surgical masks for everywhere else. Yes I've been tested, negative. But I think I had it way back in December, symptoms were exactly the same and had pneumonia by the end of it. Didn't know anything about Covid back then.

3 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Feel good ? LoL. It's just common sense and we are able to go on living. I work in the top 5 riskiest environments and I wear a N95 to protect myself in that environment, I have cotton and non surgical masks for everywhere else. Yes I've been tested, negative. But I think I had it way back in December, symptoms were exactly the same and had pneumonia by the end of it. Didn't know anything about Covid back then.

Sorry to hear you may have had it..ours wasn't fun with the very sore chest, lungs and diaphragms, and 101-103 temps.  but at least in our case the Flu was a many times worse sickness the few times I've had the Flu.

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Sorry to hear you may have had it..ours wasn't fun with the very sore chest, lungs and diaphragms, and 101-103 temps.  but at least in our case the Flu was a many times worse sickness the few times I've had the Flu.

I'm tempted to get tested for the antibody but it wouldn't change my routine. I wouldn't trust the opinion that I can't get it (or another strain) again and you can still transfer the germs 5 minutes after contacting them, contact or airborn

8 hours ago, Tinker said:

Put a new ac unit in a elevator room this week.

. None of the elevator guys were wearing them and we weren’t either. Just in the common areas because we have to.  Going to start another elevator job tomorrow, hope none of those guys are sheep. You should stay home and hide under your bed.

3F67002F-9864-4E26-B350-9AAC48A81544.jpeg

5 hours ago, Snake said:

Some of you fucks are like a Muslim hijab monitor.... for fucks sake... :lol:!

This whole "mask culture" is wearing real fucking thin on me.  I mean...onion skin thin too.

27 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Put a new ac unit in a elevator room this week.

. None of the elevator guys were wearing them and we weren’t either. Just in the common areas because we have to.  Going to start another elevator job tomorrow, hope none of those guys are sheep. You should stay home and hide under your bed.

This is good advice.

9 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Such hostility for simply doing the right thing. Good luck at cresting 6 million before months' end

With any luck,most of the USA  should have been exposed to it  in by years end. Just like the flu.

Edited by Woodtick