Check your account email address ×

Tough financial times under Trump

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Almost without fail, whenever he replies to one of my posts, its either a deflection or "what the sweet fuck is he talking about now?"  i guess he's missed the increasing level of scrutiny given to these modern liberal educational institutions, the indoctrination, the lack of critical thinking being taught any more, and why parents are opening their eyes to the ridiculous cost of all of it.  

I addressed both of your stupid points with all the thought they warranted.

10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Nothing new.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181129005267/en/10-Americans-Anxious-Bills-Late-Paying-Study

Six Out of 10 Americans are Anxious About Bills and Nearly Half are Late on Paying Them, Study Shows

November 29, 2018 08:00 AM Eastern Standard Time

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Almost without fail, whenever he replies to one of my posts, its either a deflection or "what the sweet fuck is he talking about now?"  i guess he's missed the increasing level of scrutiny given to these modern liberal educational institutions, the indoctrination, the lack of critical thinking being taught any more, and why parents are opening their eyes to the ridiculous cost of all of it.  

if mom and dad got a tax credit or vouchers the system would be completly changed for the better in under 4 yrs.  Congress continues to block the idea way to much pull from the union . total bullshit 

in my parts the district is getting over 17k per student per yr . if people got even 1/2 that in a voucher the buildings would be empty and small privet learning centers would be all over the place.

I have a friend who opened a small 5 student school in TX like 12 yrs ago . just so she and had a place to teach her and her friends kids  kids . with in 5 yrs people  gave her a building and she now has over 80 kids a yr and 3 teachers on staff and lots of mom's and dad's volunteering.  in fact they have to put so much time in a yr for there kid to even be accepted. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

You offer 0, ZERO solutions.  Do you have anything?

Oh FFS...yeah...water cannons, bazookas and dismantling higher education...does that make you happy you dopey cheerleader? 🤣

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Nothing new.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181129005267/en/10-Americans-Anxious-Bills-Late-Paying-Study

Six Out of 10 Americans are Anxious About Bills and Nearly Half are Late on Paying Them, Study Shows

November 29, 2018 08:00 AM Eastern Standard Time

Jesus Christ. That was before the virus. Way to go trump. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Jesus Christ. That was before the virus. Way to go trump. 

American's have overspent for decades.  

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

I find it completely amazing how good things are doing here, despite what is happening.  People are still spending money and participating in life.  

What?  I thought it was all doom and gloom.  LOL.  Stick to the narrative that the dems are pushing, the election is coming.   Deception is the name of the game with these idiots.

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I find it completely amazing how good things are doing here, despite what is happening.  People are still spending money and participating in life.  

I know it is crazy can't even find new toys to buy all dealers sold out of boats and atv and campers and bikes . cabins selling are unseen over the phone in a matter of hours over the phone . I sold mine 2 weeks ago full asking cash deal 17 hrs after listing went live . 

times are tough 

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I know it is crazy can't even find new toys to buy all dealers sold out of boats and atv and campers and bikes . cabins selling are unseen over the phone in a matter of hours over the phone . I sold mine 2 weeks ago full asking cash deal 17 hrs after listing went live . 

times are tough 

Yep,

You have spin and mc pushing and praying that we all get more 1200 dollar checks.  And in the next post they are bragging about how well off they are.  Then pushing out narratives of how people can't pay their rent and evictions will be up, yet spin decided to sell his rental property.  He had great tenants and was not worried, but needed to sell

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So allow the federal government to kill protesters and dismantle education even more...MAGA!!!!!

violent ones sure why not.  

you have to admit the schools are a liberal indoctrination center right through college.  It's not about free exchange of ideas.   TBH I don't think thats changed all that much.   I had issues being a right winger in HS and college just like my son does almost 30 years later.  Now dismantling the system is never going to happen but hopefully at some point the citizens demand classrooms without pressure from the teachers to only exchange liberal thoughts. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Screenshot_20200810-213843.jpg

Rush Limbaugh. Drug addict, 4x loser at marriage, creeps to the Dominican Republic with bottle of boner pills, buys his way out of narcotics charges, goes deaf because of the chronic use of boner pills. Oh.....and gets the medal of freedom award. :lol: 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

violent ones sure why not.  

you have to admit the schools are a liberal indoctrination center right through college.  It's not about free exchange of ideas.   TBH I don't think thats changed all that much.   I had issues being a right winger in HS and college just like my son does almost 30 years later.  Now dismantling the system is never going to happen but hopefully at some point the citizens demand classrooms without pressure from the teachers to only exchange liberal thoughts. 

Yeah why not...kill ‘em all and let god sort it out and I went to HS around the same time as you and I don’t remember it being a liberal bastion by any stretch. As for post HS institutions I agree that they are for the most part liberal and they were in the mid to late 80’s when I was there and my daughters experience is the same. The good thing is that students can wade through it and once they start to take their major/minor classes it isn’t as much of an issue especially in fields like Engineering, Math, Nursing...ect...

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah why not...kill ‘em all and let god sort it out and I went to HS around the same time as you and I don’t remember it being a liberal bastion by any stretch. As for post HS institutions I agree that they are for the most part liberal and they were in the mid to late 80’s when I was there and my daughters experience is the same. The good thing is that students can wade through it and once they start to take their major/minor classes it isn’t as much of an issue especially in fields like Engineering, Math, Nursing...ect...

Well that's a low effort milqutoast cop out of a response to the issue at hand. But par for the course. 

Keep eating pork rinds and drinking zero cola because it keeps giving us these astute in-depth analysis of the issue at hand. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Roosting said:

Well that's a low effort milqutoast cop out of a response to the issue at hand. But par for the course. 

Keep eating pork rinds and drinking zero cola because it keeps giving us these astute in-depth analysis of the issue at hand. 

Yeah because bazookas and water cannons is so well thought out and astute...why are all you fuckers from Manitoba so annoying and unoriginal? Is it because you live in the asshole of Canada? 🤣🤣

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah because bazookas and water cannons is so well thought out and astute...why are all you fuckers from Manitoba so annoying and unoriginal? Is it because you live in the asshole of Canada? 🤣🤣

You must have ate half a bag of funions and had 2 cans of zero to come up with that.

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Never fails and I love the collective we you and Woolie always use...you realize that you two  vastly overestimate the importance of your opinions..right? 🤣

I will concede that Racer is on board though...bravo!!🤣

The rub is I post my opinion. You post what opinion you're told to.

We?

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Rush Limbaugh. RECOVERED Drug addict, 4x loser at marriage, creeps to the Dominican Republic with bottle of boner pills, buys his way out of narcotics charges, goes deaf because of the chronic use of boner pills. Oh.....and gets the medal of freedom award. :lol: 

Didn't you used to counsel drug addicts?  Was this your normal level of caregiver compassion?  :lol: 

2 hours ago, Roosting said:

You must have ate half a bag of funions and had 2 cans of zero to come up with that.

:lol: 

2 hours ago, Snake said:

The rub is I post my opinion. You post what opinion you're told to.

We?

Yeah....what we?

Edited by DriftBusta