Check your account email address ×

Tough financial times under Trump

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Rush Limbaugh. Drug addict, 4x loser at marriage, creeps to the Dominican Republic with bottle of boner pills, buys his way out of narcotics charges, goes deaf because of the chronic use of boner pills. Oh.....and gets the medal of freedom award. :lol: 

it is his statement incorrect? yeah next to go after the messenger w en it hurts to much  to accept the message 

oh and 4 time looser that would be George Floyd I don't think rush ever got a felony or went to prison . but yeah you go with 4 time looser 

Edited by Ez ryder

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

it is his statement incorrect? yeah next to go after the messenger w en it hurts to much  to accept the message 

The message is total bullshit. Figure in the exploding deficits under trump and then reconfigure the GDP based on that. It’s fucking horrendous. The country was living large on a VISA card. Hell, it’s still high living on a credit card. ‘Cept now it’s gone to entirely new level. This country is o the verge of seeing pain like never before. 

Edited by spin_dry

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Didn't you used to counsel drug addicts?  Was this your normal level of caregiver compassion?  :lol: 

Oh look, suddenly someone has compassion for an addict. Isn’t that sweet. 

19 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So allow the federal government to kill protesters and dismantle education even more...MAGA!!!!!

Well, the education system IS the DNC so were fucked for many more generations if we dont do somthing about it. 

24 minutes ago, old indy said:

Well, the education system IS the DNC so were fucked for many more generations if we dont do somthing about it. 

Trump should handpick all new teachers like he’s done with his cabinet. After all, we know how well that’s worked out. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Snake said:

The rub is I post my opinion. You post what opinion you're told to.

We?

Hahaha...your opinion is right down the Republican line ffs....nice try. 😂

3 hours ago, Snake said:

The rub is I post my opinion. You post what opinion you're told to.

We?

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Didn't you used to counsel drug addicts?  Was this your normal level of caregiver compassion?  :lol: 

:lol: 

Yeah....what we?

Yeah...as in we all think this, we all laugh at that....quit being fucking stupid. 

30 minutes ago, old indy said:

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Trump should handpick all new teachers like he’s done with his cabinet. After all, we know how well that’s worked out. 

Betsy Devos is safely ensconced in her lakefront mansion protected by her armed security detail where she dismantles  public education for Mango Mussolini while the base cheers.

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Betsy Devos is safely ensconced in her lakefront mansion protected by her armed security detail where she dismantles  public education for Mango Mussolini while the base cheers.

You were a fan of common core?

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The message is total bullshit. Figure in the exploding deficits under trump and then reconfigure the GDP based on that. It’s fucking horrendous. The country was living large on a VISA card. Hell, it’s still high living on a credit card. ‘Cept now it’s gone to entirely new level. This country is o the verge of seeing pain like never before. 

Family Time Reaction GIF by Lifetime

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

yet for 7 yrs you have told me what a fucking idiot I am for wanting to cut all spending by 25 or 30% then start making the real needed cuts .

now you cry about the spending. 

I agree 100% but now we need to make cuts around 50% across the board then start making the real cuts .

you have not nor will you ever see me cheer on spending .

I will cheer tax cuts every time . but I also think those need spending cuts attached across the board 

• Like 1