Check your account email address ×

Tough financial times under Trump

6 minutes ago, old indy said:

Its beyond him.  he will never admit that under Trump the country was doing better than it had in YEars. 

Republicans love them some debt based economies. :lol: 

Pssst, the country is a fucking mess and is only getting worse. Pull your head out of your ass and look around  

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

See, it is trumps fault  

nop the eager goveners and media doing all they can to make sure economy  is in the shitter for the election . just pathetic bunch of lemming in the countery 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

nop the eager goveners and media doing all they can to make sure economy  is in the shitter for the election . just pathetic bunch of lemming in the countery 

America is fucked. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I feel bad for my kid and grandson. They get to pick up the pieces. Otherwise it doesn’t matter. 

Only thing I care about is the resolve to deal with these malcontents.  My solution is water cannons and bazookas.  i know thats a little un palatable to most Americans, but this participation trophy generation has run amok and it needs to stop, now.  Then we can work on dismantling the post secondary education system that allowed these disgruntled leftists to fester, while draining 15-25% of the average American nuclear family's net worth.

Edited by DriftBusta

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Only thing I care about is the resolve to deal with these malcontents.  My solution is water cannons and bazookas.  i know thats a little un palatable to most Americans, but this participation trophy generation has run amok and it needs to stop, now.  Then we can work on dismantling the post secondary education system that allowed these disgruntled leftists to fester, while draining 15-25% of the average American nuclear family's net worth.

I say we start with a 10 kiloton nuke on Wall Street. The most dishonest, deceitful, wealth sucking establishment in the country. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I say we start with a 10 kiloton nuke on Wall Street. The most dishonest, deceitful, wealth sucking establishment in the country. 

Not nearly that way in reality, given what I've learned.  Nothing more than a giant auction.  The problem is when guys like Ben think they're smarter than everyone, instead of just being more conservative and following fundamental investing principles.

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So allow the federal government to kill protesters and dismantle education even more...MAGA!!!!!

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Nailed it.  Why bother with tear gas.  Bring in the water cannons and hit them with some high pressure water to take them off their feet and when they start getting cold and wet, they will lose interest.  These spoiled little adult children have never been taught how to "lose" gracefully, instead they throw temper tantrums.

Edited by racer254

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So allow the federal government to kill protesters and dismantle education even more...MAGA!!!!!

Kill them? No. Smarten them the fuck up? Yes.

Dismantle education? No. Reform a system that no longer concentrates on education but on social justice? Yes.

You may impress Frenchy with your linear thinking, but the rest of us laugh.

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Snake said:

Dismantle education? No. Reform a system that no longer concentrates on education but on social justice? Yes.

Almost without fail, whenever he replies to one of my posts, its either a deflection or "what the sweet fuck is he talking about now?"  i guess he's missed the increasing level of scrutiny given to these modern liberal educational institutions, the indoctrination, the lack of critical thinking being taught any more, and why parents are opening their eyes to the ridiculous cost of all of it.  

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Almost without fail, whenever he replies to one of my posts, its either a deflection or "what the sweet fuck is he talking about now?"  i guess he's missed the increasing level of scrutiny given to these modern liberal educational institutions, the indoctrination, the lack of critical thinking being taught any more, and why parents are opening their eyes to the ridiculous cost of all of it.  

Well he can't diss his kind of person..

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

protesting  is not vandalism and looting not even in the same ballpark . but it is sweet that it was so EZ for them to convince the likes of you that it is.

ad far as education it is fucked and time for a dismantling time for patients to have a choice on where thete kids go to school and not be penalised for that choice.  the teachers union will never let that happen though and I am sure you are ok with that 

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

These people offer little for solutions, only deflection from the ideas of others.

• Platinum Contributing Member
49 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Once again, the point whizzes over your pointy head.

43 minutes ago, Snake said:

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

12 minutes ago, Snake said:

Well he can't diss his kind of person..

Never fails and I love the collective we you and Woolie always use...you realize that you two  vastly overestimate the importance of your opinions..right? 🤣

I will concede that Racer is on board though...bravo!!🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks