Check your account email address ×

Shopped at Walmart yesterday.

59 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Yeah even my GF who is a Bernie supporter and is voting for Biden cause he's not Trump commented that she hasn't seen any Biden signs pretty much anywhere. I'm wondering if they haven't made any yet or if people aren't supporting him but more or less voting against Trump which is what I'm thinking is happening. Will be curious to see what happens. I don't care cause I'm going 3rd party anyways. 

no one with a functioning brain would vote for Biden

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

no one with a functioning brain would vote for Biden

I can see people voting for Biden the same they voted for Trump in 2016, because they hated the other person on the ticket more. I think my GF is very intelligent, she just doesn't pay attention to politics and wouldn't see the real Biden past the soundbites and "he's not Trump". That's fine, it's the trap most people fall into and the reason why we're in the position we're in currently...

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Biden doesnt even have a functioning brain. 

Yeah he is going to be a worse puppet than Dubya if he ends up winning somehow.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

America is fucked. 

Degrading people who have less than you because you somehow feel superior to them.   Fits the narrative. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

I can see people voting for Biden the same they voted for Trump in 2016, because they hated the other person on the ticket more. I think my GF is very intelligent, she just doesn't pay attention to politics and wouldn't see the real Biden past the soundbites and "he's not Trump". That's fine, it's the trap most people fall into and the reason why we're in the position we're in currently...

Yeah he is going to be a worse puppet than Dubya if he ends up winning somehow.

basically what i was referring to,  no one is going to vote FOR Biden,  they are going to vote against trump by selecting him at the polls

Edited by Angry ginger

Just now, Angry ginger said:

basically what i was referring to,  no one is going to vote FOR Biden,  they are going to vote against trump

Ah, yeah sorry lost in translation. I 100% agree with that, no idea how he became the party frontrunner, must been some behind the scenes dealmaking to get the other moderates to drop so Bernie was the only other option and most Democrats aren't that progressive yet. 

1 minute ago, GGNHL said:

Ah, yeah sorry lost in translation. I 100% agree with that, no idea how he became the party frontrunner, must been some behind the scenes dealmaking to get the other moderates to drop so Bernie was the only other option and most Democrats aren't that progressive yet. 

yet minute he was the nominee he started sucking progressive cock.   his VP pick is the real candidate,  no way that fuckers there for 4 years and he's looking scary so far on whom he's looking at.  

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

America is fucked. 

I don't know if I'd go that far. Unfortunately I had to venture into a WalMart on Saturday in Northern Wisconsin for the first time since I don't know when and I ran into my first Karen, holy fuck this fat cow of a woman is blowing a gasket at one of the store employees because she had to wait for a cash drawer to show up. She had her son with her, looked about 8 - 9 yrs. old and she's dropping f bombs and just being a loud, angry, miserable, twat, I genuinely felt sorry for that kid. Some people just shouldn't be breeding, :flush:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I don't know if I'd go that far. Unfortunately I had to venture into a WalMart on Saturday in Northern Wisconsin for the first time since I don't know when and I ran into my first Karen, holy fuck this fat cow of a woman is blowing a gasket at one of the store employees because she had to wait for a cash drawer to show up. She had her son with her, looked about 8 - 9 yrs. old and she's dropping f bombs and just being a loud, angry, miserable, twat, I genuinely felt sorry for that kid. Some people just shouldn't be breeding, :flush:

Is Karen a new narrative word that’s supposed to mean something relevant to normal human beings or does one have to be a republican? Or is it maybe a catch phrase that no one will remember by Christmas. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Degrading people who have less than you because you somehow feel superior to them.   Fits the narrative. 

Ironic. Because I can’t think of anyone that rides a higher horse on this site than you. 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Is Karen a new narrative word that’s supposed to mean something relevant to normal human beings or does one have to be a republican? Or is it maybe a catch phrase that no one will remember by Christmas. 

'Karen' is a loud and angry cunt(usually fat as well) who yells at retail workers and might even demand to see the manager. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

'Karen' is a loud and angry cunt(usually fat as well) who yells at retail workers and might even demand to see the manager. 

Sounds like someone in the corporate world or Human Resources. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

You don't know what a Karen is? Do you have your head in the sand? Karen is the same as a banshee..................an evil female spirit. :lol:

42 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You don't know what a Karen is? Do you have your head in the sand? Karen is the same as a banshee..................an evil female spirit. :lol:

Well to be fair he thought Walmart was going to be filled with high class, upstanding citizens that represented the best the USA has to offer. So there’s that. 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

poorer rural areas love them some trump.   TBH i haven't even seen more than a handful of biden signs in my travels in ME, NH and MA of late.  but signs don't win elections FL and the mid west states do.  

I saw more biden signs yesterday in portsmouth and Kittery then I have all summer everywhere else.

34 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Well to be fair he thought Walmart was going to be filled with high class, upstanding citizens that represented the best the USA has to offer. So there’s that. 

If Spinner thought that at his age, he's got issues. :lmao:

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

I saw more biden signs yesterday in portsmouth and Kittery then I have all summer everywhere else.

funny i work in Portsmouth but i really don't go into town.  I would expect portsmouth  70% biden. No idea how people who make the money to live there can stand the libs but they love them

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Ironic. Because I can’t think of anyone that rides a higher horse on this site than you. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:true:

:lol:  

11 hours ago, Roosting said:

Well going from your standards that you argued pretty vigorously about, you are a creep looking at girls that are the same age as your daughter. Creepy   

naw my bud is pushing 60 and I could not be more proud of him he has a 24 yr old solid  7.5 to 8 coming over regularly to get pumped  

Screenshot_20200807-155627.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Haha 2