Check your account email address ×

Toyota RAV4 Prime.

15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I think Toyota nailed the market with this one. They’ll sell a shit ton 

Pile of shit. might as well wear a sign saying you had your nuts cut off and am happy they reside in a womens purse. faggot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

Pile of shit. might as well wear a sign saying you had your nuts cut off and am happy they reside in a womens purse. faggot.

I think that every time I see some fucking tool fueling up his 4dr Porsche . 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah 38k starting for a fucking roller skate . pass I will opt for a full size truck over tbat all day any day .

but yeah my old ass mom loves her rav 4 aka her mobil storage unit 

I just paid 39,500 for a 2019 RAM 2500 Bighorn well equipped, with 6400 miles, truck as new.  It will tow 3 of those things on a trailer if I needed it to.  Toyota resale is incredible but no way would I pay that kind of money for a truck that has probably half capability of what I bought for the same money

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I just paid 39,500 for a 2019 RAM 2500 Bighorn well equipped, with 6400 miles, truck as new.  It will tow 3 of those things on a trailer if I needed it to.  Toyota resale is incredible but no way would I pay that kind of money for a truck that has probably half capability of what I bought for the same money

rav is not a truck it is a unibody .

like I said my old ass mom loves her jacked up short station wagon/rav 

I like Toyota just not a fan of any SUV buy a fucking truck or buy a car or buy a van  

• Gold Member

Pretty nice.  42 miles of electric only range.  18 kwh battery is good for the $7500 Fed tax credit and any state credits ya may get.

it will be nice when the plug in hybrid pickups come out in the next year or 2.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Talk about missing the point. Fucking dummies. :lol: 

That it's not as bad as a mini van?  Just how many different mid sized SUV crossover shitboxes are out there these days? 

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Talk about missing the point. Fucking dummies. :lol: 

what is the point ? that now some dad can dream about buying sort of high powered roller skate when he is at the dealer if the sales guy just brags up the battery to his wife ? 

small SUV are fucking worthless i would rather drive a awd sport wagon at least they don't body roll around a corner and you van find it in a sea of rollerskates at Costco on your nice little Saturday with the family 

8 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Pretty nice.  42 miles of electric only range.  18 kwh battery is good for the $7500 Fed tax credit and any state credits ya may get.

it will be nice when the plug in hybrid pickups come out in the next year or 2.

Someone gets it. 300hp is pretty sweet as well. Had GM built a small SUV version of the Volt they’d have made a killing. Of course they’ll never match the extreme engineering, quality, resale, and dependability of a Toyota. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Someone gets it. 300hp is pretty sweet as well. Had GM built a small SUV version of the Volt they’d have made a killing. Of course they’ll never match the extreme engineering, quality, resale, and dependability of a Toyota. 

Just think, in 10 years you can upgrade the minivan to a 10 year old Rav 4.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

BEV3 Platform

https://gmauthority.com/blog/2020/03/new-bev3-gm-ev-platform-unveiled/

https://gmauthority.com/blog/2020/03/upcoming-electric-cadillac-crossover-will-be-named-lyriq/

Edited by Skidooski

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

:lol:   Toyota trucks from the late 90's early 2000's all had to have their frames replaced.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

:lol:   Toyota trucks from the early 2000's all had to have their frames replaced.  

Yeah but difference is Toyota stepped up and did it  for free versus GM, Ford, and Dodge telling their owners to go fuck themselves when everything rusts away. :lol:

As long as Toyota makes a half ton that's what I'll be driving. :bc:

• Like 2

Just now, GGNHL said:

Yeah but difference is Toyota stepped up and did it  for free versus GM, Ford, and Dodge telling their owners to go fuck themselves when everything rusts away. :lol:

As long as Toyota makes a half ton that's what I'll be driving. :bc:

I'll agree they stepped up however can you show me a similar frame issue on so many vehicles for GM or Ford.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I have a PHEV....  I know how awesome they are when compared to ICE only vehicles.  Way more power and performance in the PHEV typically 

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

what is the point ? that now some dad can dream about buying sort of high powered roller skate when he is at the dealer if the sales guy just brags up the battery to his wife ? 

small SUV are fucking worthless i would rather drive a awd sport wagon at least they don't body roll around a corner and you van find it in a sea of rollerskates at Costco on your nice little Saturday with the family 

Small SUV sell. They are everywhere.