Check your account email address ×

Global Temperatures Plunge. Icy Silence from Climate Alarmists

17 minutes ago, Catman said:

So let's get this straight.  you post some bullshit drawing denying clinate change then you spin to carbon pricing. 

I'm not a newfie and you are a total fucking idiot.  

Oh no you are a newfie,  at least between the ears.   The last mini ice age is not up for dispute.   The next one slated for about 15 years from now might be but morons like yourself will likely credit Libtards for it. 

17 minutes ago, bussman said:

No, it means literally in broad terms. You have no idea what that is either hence the reason you constantly make a fool of yourself. 

In your broad terms Climate change is a hoax or myth not caused by human CO2 emissions.

So broadly speaking you're a fucking idiot

43 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Oh no you are a newfie,  at least between the ears.   The last mini ice age is not up for dispute.   The next one slated for about 15 years from now might be but morons like yourself will likely credit Libtards for it. 

The climate has always changed and nobody's suggesting otherwise.  we are in or heading to a cooling period now but temps are rising.

Science explains ice ages (hint: co2 has sonething to do with it) and the mini ice age, which was mostly as I understand due to volcanic and sun spot activity; which science also notes has been calm for the last 50 years, yet temps rise.  why? greenhouse gas emissions. 

https://www.skepticalscience.com/coming-out-of-little-ice-age.htm

Lots of good discussion therr and you can even post your own skeptical questions to a  real scientist. go!

Since you like pictures

49ac4386-df94-4748-bd21-a798642fe4e4-1020x765.jpeg

Edited by Catman

7 minutes ago, Catman said:

The climate has always changed and nobody's suggesting otherwise.  we are in or heading to a cooling period now but temps are rising.

Science explains ice ages (hint: co2 has sonething to do with it) and the mini ice age, which was mostly as I understand due to volcanic and sun spot activity; which science also notes has been calm for the last 50 years, yet temps rise.  why? greenhouse gas emissions. 

Lots of good discussion therr and you can even post your own skeptical questions to a  real scientist. go!

Please change you name to Skeedooman cause you are a fucking embarrassment to us .  Thank you.  

:bc:

11 minutes ago, Catman said:

Since you like pictures

49ac4386-df94-4748-bd21-a798642fe4e4-1020x765.jpeg

Why do temps rise you ask?   Its what follows an ice age,  just like earth history has taught us.   The next one is coming,  stay tuned.   Perhaps Justin can take credit for saving the planet with mega selfies. 

37 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why do temps rise you ask?   Its what follows an ice age,  just like earth history has taught us.   The next one is coming,  stay tuned.   Perhaps Justin can take credit for saving the planet with mega selfies. 

Totally wrong. 

Ontario wasting 8 billion on cap and trade to completely miss targets and then want to counts QC's and California reductions as part of their totals.  Nice job Libtards. 

http://www.lfpress.com/2016/11/30/ontarios-cap-and-trade-plan-will-cost-consumers-8-billion-and-lead-to-minimal-greenhouse-gas-reductions

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 12/7/2016 at 10:44 PM, revkevsdi said:

Saving energy and money at home is part of the package. It's why I think pricing energy costs in line with the environmental cost makes sense. High price will make people conserve energy. But we need legislation to make sure some countries aren't using dirty fuel sources to produce cheap energy. Say for instance Ontario makes the leap to clean energy which is expensive but the US continues to burn coal to save money.

I could have added the we don't have pets. Supporting an industry that breeds animals as entertainment while people starve in Africa seems wrong. Evidently a dog is equivalent to a small SUV.

We only had 2 children which is a plus. I suppose not having any would make a much smaller footprint but I wouldn't change a thing. Besides, one of them may come up with a solution to an important part of the energy puzzle. It certainly beats those losers who have several kids with a couple of different women. You know like Trump.

BTW. I didn't notice your answer. Did you believe cigarettes were bad for you 30 years ago? Did you believe the misinformation the cigarette companies were dishing out?

Yes, I didn't need a doctor or a warning on a pack of smokes to tell me breathing in smoke was bad 30 years ago.   I grew up an asthmatic.  

You don't have a dog but you snowmobile? :lol: God I love the logic behind you liberal tree huggers. 

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ontario wasting 8 billion on cap and trade to completely miss targets and then want to counts QC's and California reductions as part of their totals.  Nice job Libtards. 

http://www.lfpress.com/2016/11/30/ontarios-cap-and-trade-plan-will-cost-consumers-8-billion-and-lead-to-minimal-greenhouse-gas-reductions

Not a great plan, but there would he better options if there weren't so many people like you and fossil fuel lobby playing like it doesn't exist and isn't a huge issue.

15 minutes ago, Catman said:

Not a great plan, but there would he better options if there weren't so many people like you and fossil fuel lobby playing like it doesn't exist and isn't a huge issue.

With sheep like you, the Tards could do whatever they wanted.  I'm surprised you ride a polluting Cat, stick to cross country skiing would you.  

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

With sheep like you, the Tards could do whatever they wanted.  I'm surprised you ride a polluting Cat, stick to cross country skiing would you.  

I ride  turbo 4s.  try again

What a fucking idiot

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So you lied about your current sled.  Just like a Liberal.:lol:

Stick to cross country.

Ya I lied about my sled :lmao:   reason I signed up is because I kept ready posts by you and others and how off the wall stup if they were.   it's like arguing with a  fucking toad.  run along toad