Check your account email address ×

Global Temperatures Plunge. Icy Silence from Climate Alarmists

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Catman said:

Look!  another genius!

I'd love to hear how I'm a hypocrit. Yiu obviously don't even know what that means. ..

sleds contribute almost 0 to the overall emissions. I would love an electric truck  and expect to own one at some point, to date they dont make them.  i drive abiut 1/4 what i did a few years ago.  i take transit and ride my bike now as muvh as possible.

We need to fundamentally change how we live.  the  beef and other raised animals you might eat are far greater impact, especially when you look at total consumption numbers. it's an easy win.

You go ahead and live how you want.   I'll continue to eat steak and pork chops.   My local economy depends on livestock production as a main part of the economy.  I'm not about to tell someone they shouldn't eat meat because of cow farts. :lol:

Fact is you like to pick and choose.   Cows bad, snowmobiles OK.   

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You go ahead and live how you want.   I'll continue to eat steak and pork chops.   My local economy depends on livestock production as a main part of the economy.  I'm not about to tell someone they shouldn't eat meat because of cow farts. :lol:

Fact is you like to pick and choose.   Cows bad, snowmobiles OK.   

fact is you've proved to be an ignorant fool

24 minutes ago, Catman said:

They say ignorance  is bliss.  enjoy dummy!

How many Birkenstocks do you have? :D Do you mow your lawn with a manual push mower... it's the most environmentally friendly rather than gas or even electric.

By the way... interesting little tid bit... those massive wind turbines that are supposed to be good for the environment. The manufacture of the system creates more carbon than they could possibly ever offset in alternate generation savings. At the same time they kill lots of birds.

16 minutes ago, Catman said:

fact is you've proved to be an ignorant fool

By who someone who wants to eliminate cow farts yet still eats meat and thinks he is making a difference. :lol: 

17 minutes ago, Highmark said:

By who someone who wants to eliminate cow farts yet still eats meat and thinks he is making a difference. :lol: 

yet you argue against legislation to control the environmental damage we do. The problem is that if we rely on people to voluntarily pay more for cleaner energy, it won't happen. There are too many selfish people around.  What would have happened if 100 years ago we waited for each person to put a road past their farm or pay for the hydro to be strung past their property. There would be a number of people who wouldn't do it and the whole thing would have fallen apart.

Some of the greatest accomplishments have been an effort that was forced on the taxpayers. It seem quite clear to most that we have a huge problem that will only get worse. When there are 300 million in China and India who are living as well as we do, then you will really see this become a problem.

45 minutes ago, 02sled said:

How many Birkenstocks do you have? :D Do you mow your lawn with a manual push mower... it's the most environmentally friendly rather than gas or even electric.

By the way... interesting little tid bit... those massive wind turbines that are supposed to be good for the environment. The manufacture of the system creates more carbon than they could possibly ever offset in alternate generation savings. At the same time they kill lots of birds.

Wrong and off topic.  proof?

42 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yes I still eat meat retard but I've cut back from day 4x a week to 1 time.  if all humans did this, especially Americans it would receive greenhouse gas emissions immensely,  reduce starvation and world hunger, and overall health of those who've made the change. an easy change anyone can make

But you're too dumb to even admit it's an issue let alone make any changes.  total fucking retard

29 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

yet you argue against legislation to control the environmental damage we do. The problem is that if we rely on people to voluntarily pay more for cleaner energy, it won't happen. There are too many selfish people around.  What would have happened if 100 years ago we waited for each person to put a road past their farm or pay for the hydro to be strung past their property. There would be a number of people who wouldn't do it and the whole thing would have fallen apart.

Some of the greatest accomplishments have been an effort that was forced on the taxpayers. It seem quite clear to most that we have a huge problem that will only get worse. When there are 300 million in China and India who are living as well as we do, then you will really see this become a problem.

Not so sure.   The doom and gloom predictions that have been going on since we first were creating an iceage, then we were melting every inch of ice on the planet now its climate change.  You have to admit not many of the dire predictions have came true.  

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, Catman said:

Yes I still eat meat retard but I've cut back from day 4x a week to 1 time.  if all humans did this, especially Americans it would receive greenhouse gas emissions immensely,  reduce starvation and world hunger, and overall health of those who've made the change. an easy change anyone can make

But you're too dumb to even admit it's an issue let alone make any changes.  total fucking retard

This will probably drive you over the deep end.   Imagine all that carbon used to create that shit.  

13734501_141142549649046_1701908628_n.jpg

23 minutes ago, Catman said:

I don't even know if you understand what a privileged thing it is for you to say this shit. You can do this because you can afford to. Same with the GMO debate. Pure, unadulterated, privileged cluelessness. This is the problem with the left. You don't see those from low socio economic standing buying into this part of the Liberal platform. I wonder why...?

Liberals love preaching privilege, so it brings great joy to me to use that shit right back at them. Unfortunately I am sure you won't understand what I am saying here. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don't even know if you understand what a privileged thing it is for you to say this shit. You can do this because you can afford to. Same with the GMO debate. Pure, unadulterated, privileged cluelessness. This is the problem with the left. You don't see those from low socio economic standing buying into this part of the Liberal platform. I wonder why...?

Liberals love preaching privilege, so it brings great joy to me to use that shit right back at them. Unfortunately I am sure you won't understand what I am saying here. 

What in  the fuck are you talking  about? chicken $/lb is about 1/4 the cost of most beef products.

It's mostly rich countrieswho have the highest consumption of beef.

Vegatables have a higher yield per square foot of land and offer better nutrition in general. 

32 minutes ago, Catman said:

Wrong and off topic.  proof?

WRONG AGAIN CATMAN. The topic is climate change, correct. I simply stated that someone so very concerned about carbon footprint which was mentioned time and time again by those who are allegedly fighting climate change should walk the walk. A manual push mower where the only energy consumption is muscle power would be much more environmentally friendly than a gas mower or even electric... go ahead and deny that. Then there were the comments about electric cars and green energy all in favour of the environment. Wind turbines to generate electricity are supposedly for green energy. However evaluations of the manufacturing process to build a wind turbine have proven that process generates a greater amount of carbon than generating power in other so called less environmentally friendly ways.

So genius.... since the topic is climate change how is that wrong and off topic.

37 minutes ago, Catman said:

Now this one proves you're dumb as a stump and off topic for sure. You go from climate change to world hunger. Once again learn to use auto correct or spell check (see above). So genius your goal is fewer cattle. How does that reduce starvation and world hunger :lol::nuts: North America doesn't really have a problem with starvation but you believe reducing the number of cattle in North America is going to reduce starvation and world hunger in all those under developed countries. The vast majority of the world's hungry people live in developing countries. Asia is the continent with the most hungry people - two thirds of the total. Sub-Saharan Africa is the region with the highest prevalence (percentage of population) of hunger.  But fewer cattle in N/A will solve the hunger problem in Asia and other areas like Africa. :lol:Maybe you're planning on shipping all those cattle to those countries. A couple of problems with that. All you have done is relocate those cow farts, not eliminated them. How stupid...Hindus don't eat beef. They worship the animals. The Muslims don't eat pork. The Buddhists are vegetarians and the Jains are strict vegans who won't even touch root vegetables because of the damage it does to the plants. BUT CUTTING OUT BEEF IN NORTH AMERICA WILL SOLVE WORLD HUNGER. You are a true nut bar if you believe that.

45 minutes ago, Highmark said:

This will probably drive you over the deep end.   Imagine all that carbon used to create that shit.  

13734501_141142549649046_1701908628_n.jpg

What time's dinner.... send directions. Yum... surf and turf. I see lots of carbon footprint though. The horrors of the fuel burned by those boats that brought in the salmon and lobster.

25 minutes ago, Catman said:

What in  the fuck are you talking  about? chicken $/lb is about 1/4 the cost of most beef products.

It's mostly rich countrieswho have the highest consumption of beef.

Vegatables have a higher yield per square foot of land and offer better nutrition in general. 

My neighbours wife is a vegetarian... now at the ripe old age of late 30's she is suffering with joint problems. Why? Her vegetarian diet has been lacking in some of the nutritional values you get in meats and that has had an adverse affect on her joints and bones.

On ‎2016‎-‎12‎-‎07 at 11:25 PM, revkevsdi said:

You guys tell me. Evidently most people on here think that Trump is a successful business man because he turned his father's fortune into a fortune that would be larger if he had just invested in an average fund and walked away.

That talking point is pure bullshit. If trump invested in an average fund and spent the money he has on the lavish lifestyle he has lived he would be broke right now. He would be worth more had he invested that money and then went and resided in a homeless shelter for 45 years.

13 minutes ago, Boered said:

That talking point is pure bullshit. If trump invested in an average fund and spent the money he has on the lavish lifestyle he has lived he would be broke right now. He would be worth more had he invested that money and then went and resided in a homeless shelter for 45 years.

gotta love that arguement.   clueless. 

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

My neighbours wife is a vegetarian... now at the ripe old age of late 30's she is suffering with joint problems. Why? Her vegetarian diet has been lacking in some of the nutritional values you get in meats and that has had an adverse affect on her joints and bones.

Id have to disagree with that....

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Now this one proves you're dumb as a stump and off topic for sure. You go from climate change to world hunger. Once again learn to use auto correct or spell check (see above). So genius your goal is fewer cattle. How does that reduce starvation and world hunger :lol::nuts: North America doesn't really have a problem with starvation but you believe reducing the number of cattle in North America is going to reduce starvation and world hunger in all those under developed countries. The vast majority of the world's hungry people live in developing countries. Asia is the continent with the most hungry people - two thirds of the total. Sub-Saharan Africa is the region with the highest prevalence (percentage of population) of hunger.  But fewer cattle in N/A will solve the hunger problem in Asia and other areas like Africa. :lol:Maybe you're planning on shipping all those cattle to those countries. A couple of problems with that. All you have done is relocate those cow farts, not eliminated them. How stupid...Hindus don't eat beef. They worship the animals. The Muslims don't eat pork. The Buddhists are vegetarians and the Jains are strict vegans who won't even touch root vegetables because of the damage it does to the plants. BUT CUTTING OUT BEEF IN NORTH AMERICA WILL SOLVE WORLD HUNGER. You are a true nut bar if you believe that.

You don't know when to quit.

Your friends friend is dumb, you can be a vegetarian and be as healthy or healthy than a beef eater.

I digress I never even mentioned vegetarianism.  I'd never stop eating Animals.  chicKen is far less expensive, better for you, uses far less land to raise, and produces far less emissions to raise than cattle. There and plenty of other foods you can supplement your diet with as well.  Seems like you should look into it with how brain dead you are. 

I love how guys like you who think you know everything and have all the answers just make stuff up through self rationalization and never bother to look into the facts or consider people who have studies these topics immensely. NO NO 02sled on ole freedomsledder has ALL the answers! :lmao:

Some facts:

-Livestock take up 25% of land not covered by ice

-260 million acres of usa forests have been cut for livestock feed

-80% of the deforestation in the amazon is due to beef production

-one acre of beef production land producing 250lbs of beef could product over 130,000 lbs of vegatables.

-1 lb of beef uses 1800 gallons of water to produce while chicken is 470 gal and 357 gal for 3 pounds of potatoes

Get some rest, its been a long day for you. :lol:

Edited by Catman

49 minutes ago, Dave said:

Id have to disagree with that....

Everything is a balance.  A pure vegetarian diet is not good, just as a pure meat diet isn't as well.  People do not eat lean beef cause it costs a lot.

37 minutes ago, Catman said:

You don't know when to quit.

Your friends friend is dumb, you can be a vegetarian and be as healthy or healthy than a beef eater.

I digress I never even mentioned vegetarianism.  I'd never stop eating Animals.  chicKen is far less expensive, better for you, uses far less land to raise, and produces far less emissions to raise than cattle. There and plenty of other foods you can supplement your diet with as well.  Seems like you should look into it with how brain dead you are. 

I love how guys like you who think you know everything and have all the answers just make stuff up through self rationalization and never bother to look into the facts or consider people who have studies these topics immensely. NO NO 02sled on ole freedomsledder has ALL the answers! :lmao:

Some facts:

-Livestock take up 25% of land not covered by ice

-260 million acres of usa forests have been cut for livestock feed

-80% of the deforestation in the amazon is due to beef production

-one acre of beef production land producing 250lbs of beef could product over 130,000 lbs of vegatables.

-1 lb of beef uses 1800 gallons of water to produce while chicken is 470 gal and 357 gal for 3 pounds of potatoes

Get some rest, its been a long day for you. :lol:

Me tinks Dropduster has returned.:lol: