Check your account email address ×

Global Temperatures Plunge. Icy Silence from Climate Alarmists

14 minutes ago, bussman said:

The Warmer Cult....bowing down to Father Gore....don't dare question anything. 

How fucking pathetic. 

Look another genius.  there is a huge difference between questioning  (hypothesising) amd throwing shit against the wall hoping it will stick.  Sadly obvious what you guys are going with.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 12/9/2016 at 9:06 PM, Catman said:

Never said there weren't.   note the 100 years. the land use is but 1 part of the equation.

Why not research to learn more and not jump to conclusions becasue its all you know, instead of trying to disprove me?

On 12/9/2016 at 9:18 PM, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He did research. From reputable sources at that. You know, instead of posting half truths, exaggerations, and unsubstantiated bs from meat is the devil blogs...

You might want to polish off rhetoric 101 if you plan on playing this role here. Not to mention it is 2016, we all have google and can see where you posted from. It is also site policy to post a link if you are going to quote word for word from another site. Most people with integrity already do that... 

Get your narratives straight guy... 

This ^^^^

21 minutes ago, Catman said:

Look another genius.  there is a huge difference between questioning  (hypothesising) amd throwing shit against the wall hoping it will stick.  Sadly obvious what you guys are going with.

What do you call a science experiment where the hypothesis fails to prove any claims?  Global warming scientists call them facts.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

What do you call a science experiment where the hypothesis fails to prove any claims?  Global warming scientists call them facts.

You really are this dumb.  wow. 

http://www.universetoday.com/94468/1981-climate-change-predictions-were-eerily-accurate/

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/changing-climate-10-years-after-inconvenient-truth

41 minutes ago, bussman said:

How fucking pathetic. 

It's hard to discuss global warming with any of these types of people.  The only anomalies they believe is when it comes to voting machines in states where democrats lost

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, Catman said:

Garbage and human excrement is a big issue but that doesn't disprove anything I've been talking about.

Livestock production of methane in particular is a far greater issue.

Human waste represents 3-5% of total  green house  gas emissions, far less than the 25% for animal agriculture or the 15% from transportation based based emissions.

http://www.unep.or.jp/Ietc/Publications/spc/Waste&ClimateChange/Waste&ClimateChange.pdf

global_emissions_sector_2015.png

https://www.epa.gov/ghgemissions/global-greenhouse-gas-emissions-data

So now agriculture alone insn't responsible for 1/5 you added in Forestry and Other land use. :lol:

The lower 48 has around 1.9 billion acres of land.

You claim that 25% of the worlds non-ice covered land is used for animal agriculture.

There are approximately 900 million acres of farmland in the US.

What is so misleading about your statistics is the VAST rangeland of the west that is used for grazing cattle.   It takes much larger tracks of land however the land is hardly affected by it.  Your claim also takes into account cropland that is used for grazing when the crops have been harvested.   This amounts to vast amounts of land in some states.   Hardly realistic stats counting that land as for livestock alone.     

I own 230 acres of which around 15 are in CRP, about 35 is crop and the rest is in Forrest preserve.  You come on here acting like you are some ecological superstar because you cut back eating beef.   I've spent a lot of hard earned money to make my section of the world a better place.  I do more for the environment in one year than you will do in your entire lifetime.     

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So no agriculture alone insn't responsible for 1/5 you added in Forestry and Other land use. :lol:

The lower 48 has around 1.9 billion acres of land.

You claim that 25% of the worlds non-ice covered land is used for animal agriculture.

There are approximately 900 million acres of farmland in the US.

What is so misleading about your statistics is the VAST rangeland of the west that is used for grazing cattle.   It takes much larger tracks of land however the land is hardly affected by it.  Your claim also takes into account cropland that is used for grazing when the crops have been harvested.   This amounts to vast amounts of land in some states.   Hardly realistic stats counting that land as for livestock alone.     

I own 230 acres of which around 15 are in CRP, about 35 is crop and the rest is in Forrest preserve.  You come on here acting like you are some ecological superstar because you cut back eating beef.   I've spent a lot of hard earned money to make my section of the world a better place.  I do more for the environment in one year than you will do in your entire lifetime.     

He sounds like Killer or some wannabe.:lol: 

1 hour ago, bussman said:

How fucking pathetic. 

About 2 minutes in there is guess what. A scientist that points out we are experiencing the highest solar activity in about 11,000 years. Then he shows how the other planets in our solar systems are experiencing change although they don't have any SUV's.

and this is from the guy who claimed responsibility for the internet

Edited by 02sled

7 minutes ago, 02sled said:

About 2 minutes in there is guess what. A scientist that points out we are experiencing the highest solar activity in about 11,000 years. Then he shows how the other planets in our solar systems are experiencing change although they don't have any SUV's.

Its OK 02, 'Killer Wannabe' has conclusive proof that cow farts is one of the main drivers in GW and moving to a vegan diet is the answer.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its OK 02, 'Killer Wannabe' has conclusive proof that cow farts is one of the main drivers in GW and moving to a vegan diet is the answer.  :lol:

We better ban brussel sprouts while we're at it. Most people I know get wicked farts after eating them.

9 hours ago, 02sled said:

there it is.  break back out into the "it's a hoax" routine.

Your "scientist" David Wilcock is a crackpot science fiction writer lmao

http://divinecosmos.com

Try this instead 

http://www.ipcc.ch/pdf/assessment-report/ar5/wg3/ipcc_wg3_ar5_chapter11.pdf

https://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2013/08jan_sunclimate

Edited by Catman