Check your account email address ×

Youtube - FB & Twitter keep removing this vid

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

he knows how clinical trials are conducted, or should be conducted. (Spoiler alert - it's not how the Ford trial was done). 

I thinks its actually helped some in certain cases, but now its become too political.

Not many Dr's are going to risk their livelihood against the establishment and speak out and now test patients if they risk liability.  That is pretty clear.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, frenchy said:

he knows how clinical trials are conducted, or should be conducted. (Spoiler alert - it's not how the Ford trial was done). 

Answer honestly.   COVID positive would you rather the Yale epidemiologist treat you or the Cleveland cardiologist?

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11606-020-05983-z

Conclusions

Among patients with COVID-19, older age, male sex, hypotension, tachypnea, hypoxia, impaired renal function, elevated D-dimer, and elevated troponin were associated with increased in-hospital mortality and hydroxychloroquine use was associated with decreased in-hospital mortality.

Just now, Highmark said:

Answer honestly.   COVID positive would you rather the Yale epidemiologist treat you or the Cleveland cardiologist?

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11606-020-05983-z

Conclusions

Among patients with COVID-19, older age, male sex, hypotension, tachypnea, hypoxia, impaired renal function, elevated D-dimer, and elevated troponin were associated with increased in-hospital mortality and hydroxychloroquine use was associated with decreased in-hospital mortality.

the Yale dr. simply provided his opinion in an op-ed, nothing more. It flies directly in the face of what large scale studies from reputable institutions have found, Oxford being one of them. 

The only conclusion I can come to is he has personal, financial, or political motivations for the position that he holds on the subject. 

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

the Yale dr. simply provided his opinion in an op-ed, nothing more. It flies directly in the face of what large scale studies from reputable institutions have found, Oxford being one of them. 

The only conclusion I can come to is he has personal, financial, or political motivations for the position that he holds on the subject. 

For every "study" you find I can post just as reputable one that shows it works.   

How come you never answered the question?

On the bold, very possible as is any "study" or doctor saying it doesn't work.

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

For every "study" you find I can post just as reputable one that shows it works.   

How come you never answered the question?

now you can't. The data from test results is overwhelmingly in favor of it not being a suitable cure for covid. That is undeniable.

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

now you can't. The data from test results is overwhelmingly in favor of it not being a suitable cure for covid. That is undeniable.

No study EVER claimed it was a cure.   Speeds up recovery and lowers the mortality rate.   Good enough for me.

Now if you had covid which doctor would you choose without any knowledge of what we are discussing.   The Yale epidemiologist or the Cleveland cardiologist.

Do you think the Cleveland Cardiologist had an ulterior motive or just the Yale dude?  :lmao:

Just now, Highmark said:

No study EVER claimed it was a cure.   Speeds up recovery and lowers the mortality rate.   Good enough for me.

Now if you had covid which doctor would you choose without any knowledge of what we are discussing.   The Yale epidemiologist or the Cleveland cardiologist.

Do you think the Cleveland Cardiologist had an ulterior motive or just the Yale dude?  :lmao:

CC’s issue was how the trial was run with selected cases vs random cases. 

Conflict of Interest[edit]

There have been allegations about Nissen's potential conflict of interest.[15]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Nissen

https://www.forbes.com/sites/larryhusten/2015/06/12/steven-nissen-conflicts-of-interest-and-the-new-cholesterol-drugs/#708084801275

Oops.

But it wasn't always clear in these and some other news reports that Nissen may not be an entirely objective observer. NPR reported that, "for the record, he is leading a study of one of the drugs and is on the steering committee for a Pfizer clinical trial. He takes no money from the companies."

Edited by Highmark

5 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Hey you scrawny little faggot - I would throw you ass over teakettle right in the Yukon river with one hand - while casting a fishing pole out with the other ...

Multiple docs saying it ... :read:

This has nothing to do with Trump you fuckin idiot. It has to do with all the BS with Covid still going on. Masks, shutting down sports etc etc ... no reason to if there is a treatment.

a weak american faggot like you would perish fresh off the boat here in the wild wild west. dont bullshit yourself

4 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Dude I'm working ... not a layabout like you are & have time to read all that  :bong:

I was at work as well and scanned the article and pulled out the paragraphs I wanted in literally 2 minutes...you ain’t fooling anybody Jethro! 🤣

11 hours ago, spin_dry said:

When a crazy person is spreading false information about a public health crisis, some private social media outlets feel that they have a responsibility to clip it. 

so 8 doctors all crazy all got together to talk about what they are,seeing on there job at front line doctors dealing with covid day in day out. yeah all just whack jobs . just stand back and look at your self 

21 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so 8 doctors all crazy all got together to talk about what they are,seeing on there job at front line doctors dealing with covid day in day out. yeah all just whack jobs . just stand back and look at your self 

what's the chiropractor seeing, covid related tennis elbow? What about the witch doctor? 

Tip for the 'Tea Party Patriots' - if you want to be taken seriously by anyone but mouth breathers, collect some legitimate front line doctors, and not the Bad News Bears of Medicine. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

I saw the crew of docs. Real originals. :lol: 

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I saw the crew of docs. Real originals. :lol: 

The crack, all-star, cutting edge, Covid-expert medical squad the Tea Party Patriots drummed up consists of......get ready.......

A chiropractor;

A witch doctor/pastor;

A practitioner with an unverifiable practice;

A pediatrician;

2 ophthalmologists;

and a Doctor whose license to practice expired in 2019.

TOP SHELF!

:lol: 

Edited by frenchy
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

The crack, all-star, cutting edge, Covid-expert medical squad the Tea Party Patriots drummed up consists of......get ready.......

A chiropractor;

A witch doctor/pastor;

A pediatrician;

2 ophthalmologists;

TOP SHELF!

It’s gotta be a set up by the DNC. 

46 minutes ago, frenchy said:

A chiropractor;

A witch doctor/pastor;

A pediatrician;

2 ophthalmologists;

TOP SHELF!

All the fucking right wing nut jobs at work we’re all over this today.....when I started reading them demon sperm quotes from the nutbag leader they said that was fake news lol

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

All the fucking right wing nut jobs at work we’re all over this today.....when I started reading them demon sperm quotes from the nutbag leader they said that was fake news lol

It’s a perfect combination of sad and comical. 

8 hours ago, frenchy said:

A chiropractor;

A witch doctor/pastor;

A pediatrician;

2 ophthalmologists;

TOP SHELF!

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

It’s gotta be a set up by the DNC.