Check your account email address ×

Youtube - FB & Twitter keep removing this vid

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I can post up numerous studies from around the world showing it’s a waste of time. Large scale studies. 

Post the actual data and how the tests were conducted then.

Like this one.

https://www.ijidonline.com/article/S1201-9712(20)30534-8/fulltext

• Platinum Contributing Member
37 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I can post up numerous studies from around the world showing it’s a waste of time. Large scale studies. 

No you can't.   Most of the early studies were retracted.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/04/health/coronavirus-hydroxychloroquine.html

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

2 of the most brilliant posters to ever grace the intrawebs.  :bc:  

ok so why are they yanking posts  by doctors then ? are they not the right doctor's or because they are not using the approved script ? 

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

The drug isn't harming anyone right? There are reports of it helping so why all the resistance to it?  :dunno: 

its 7 dollars a dose.  phizer cant make enough on it.   but just wait, they will come out with a "new" treatment drug thats really the same thing renamed and 10,000 times the cost.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, old indy said:

its 7 dollars a dose.  phizer cant make enough on it.   but just wait, they will come out with a "new" treatment drug thats really the same thing renamed and 10,000 times the cost.

Patent replacement is phizers biggest business plan.

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:thumbsup:                                        i had to retract the   like     it didnt seem right

2 hours ago, old indy said:

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No they won’t. 

12 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

That's BS. Need to have the hot blonde WH press chic to report on this.

Poor little Frenchman ... always so angry & miserable.

RR.gif.e3fdbfb80eb3b138224a76af17347292.gif

well i ain't gunna bullshit ya, you are one of the retard moles that comes up to get wacked and often i might add. must be a thing with ford guys. are you from mn?

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

The cult matches on to whatever bone trump throws at em

pretty crazy to watch how some are so personally invested in this simply because Trump came out and supported it early. 

Just now, frenchy said:

pretty crazy to watch how some are so personally invested in this simply because Trump came out and supported it early. 

Every single thing the man utters is taken as gospel by his idiot army....anyone that counters his nonsense with facts is then labeled fake news and a conspiracy is hatched defending Trump. It’s fucking sickening 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Every single thing the man utters is taken as gospel by his idiot army....anyone that counters his nonsense with facts is then labeled fake news and a conspiracy is hatched defending Trump. It’s fucking sickening 

this era will be studied in the halls of academia for centuries and will come to be known as the dark ages of general intelligence. 

• Like 1

Just now, frenchy said:

this era will be studied in the halls of academia for centuries and will come to be known as the dark ages of general intelligence. 

It’s the twilight zone.....literally motherfuckers watering plants with Gatorade 

8 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

well i ain't gunna bullshit ya, you are one of the retard moles that comes up to get wacked and often i might add. must be a thing with ford guys. are you from mn?

Hey you scrawny little faggot - I would throw you ass over teakettle right in the Yukon river with one hand - while casting a fishing pole out with the other ...

32 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

When a crazy person is spreading false information about a public health crisis, some private social media outlets feel that they have a responsibility to clip it. 

Multiple docs saying it ... :read:

28 minutes ago, frenchy said:

This has nothing to do with Trump you fuckin idiot. It has to do with all the BS with Covid still going on. Masks, shutting down sports etc etc ... no reason to if there is a treatment.

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

What is he waiting for?  You asked for his factual data, yet he just won't give it up.

For someone else to explain the data.:lol:

He's a mental health expert, not a health expert you know.

10 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

This has nothing to do with Trump you fuckin idiot. It has to do with all the BS with Covid still going on. Masks, shutting down sports etc etc ... no reason to if there is a treatment.

but there isn't.