Check your account email address ×

Conservative

31 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Rule of law.   :lol:  

3:45 - 3:52 :lmao:Biden the loser should have been kicked to the curb a long time ago and now he's a candidate for president? Good lord, what is the matter with this country that we keep morons like this in politics? This the Dems best shot at taking down Orange Bad Man? :lol:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

So I notice how none of the FS political experts addressed the fact that Trump isn’t a Conservative and shits on The Constitution...well done! 

Maybe it would be worth addressing, but the premise of the propaganda is that the OP says Biden is better than trump and that just isn't true.  So again, you are being fooled.

41 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

3:45 - 3:52 :lmao:Biden the loser should have been kicked to the curb a long time ago and now he's a candidate for president? Good lord, what is the matter with this country that we keep morons like this in politics? This the Dems best shot at taking down Orange Bad Man? :lol:

Speaks volumes about the intelligence of those that want and support Biden. :news: Birds of a feather. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So I notice how none of the FS political experts addressed the fact that Trump isn’t a Conservative and shits on The Constitution...well done! 

Examples?

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don't think any one any place ever called trump a conservative.  

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Less than 100 days now.

until the left completely melts down over the loss of the house and white house and all the new crying  snowflake 2.0 videos, I can't wait, it's going to be epic

1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

until the left completely melts down over the loss of the house and white house and all the new crying  snowflake 2.0 videos, I can't wait, it's going to be epic

Tic toc

16 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I don't think any one any place ever called trump a conservative.  

No, they have been trying to paint trump as some type of conservative for the last 4 years just because he decided to put an R behind his name.

21 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Examples?

I could look up some more like legislating thru executive order but off the top of my head I would say whoring out US troops to an authoritarian nation to protect their oil. 

Just now, Anler said:

I could look up some more like legislating thru executive order but off the top of my head I would say whoring out US troops to an authoritarian nation to protect their oil. 

Pigshit loves it