Check your account email address ×

Conservative

13 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

until the left completely melts down over the loss of the house and white house and all the new crying  snowflake 2.0 videos, I can't wait, it's going to be epic

what would be epic is a senate and house of pubs and biden in the white house.   might actually be the best possible outcome to this shitshow.  

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Pigshit loves it

Lets be honest they only care about the constitution when a democrat is shitting on it. The only right they care about is the 2nd amendment not even realizing that it depends of some of the others to survive.

I remember all of these faggots licking dubyas nuts over the Patriot act and bleeding out their cunts when Obama was issuing executive orders and signing stimulus. Just flip flop and now youre a MAGA Patriot!

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Lets be honest they only care about the constitution when a democrat is shitting on it. The only right they care about is the 2nd amendment not even realizing that it depends of some of the others to survive.

I remember all of these faggots licking dubyas nuts over the Patriot act and bleeding out their cunts when Obama was issuing executive orders and signing stimulus. Just flip flop and now youre a MAGA Patriot!

Yup....fucking hypocrite hacks 

Just now, f7ben said:

Yup....fucking hypocrite hacks 

Not one of them can refute it but they will. LOL

I remember arguing with a couple guys specifically about how China has been fucking us since HCS days. Turns out... 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Anler said:

I could look up some more like legislating thru executive order but off the top of my head I would say whoring out US troops to an authoritarian nation to protect their oil. 

Care to show where his actions where specifically found to be unconstitutional?   

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The US military is for the defense of the country it is not to be used as a mercenary army. yeah youre a conservative..

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

What’s with you and JT demanding outlines and shit? 🤣

Just now, Anler said:

The US military is for the defense of the country it is not to be used as a mercenary army. yeah youre a conservative..

Again, care to show where his actions were proven to be unconstitutional by the SC?

Whether or not I agree with what he has done militarily is irrelevant.  If it was up to me we wouldn't have a soldier anywhere besides here and its foolish to think you will agree with a POTUS on everything.

1 minute ago, Anler said:

lets not forget to a person every current trump supporter here was a died in the wool Tea Party supporter whose only concern under Obama was government spending. They have no shame or integrity. None. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

What’s with you and JT demanding outlines and shit? 🤣

Make a claim and can't back it up makes you look foolish.   

Just now, frenchy said:

lets not forget to a person every current trump supporter here was a died in the wool Tea Party supporter whose only concern under Obama was government spending. They have no shame or integrity. None. 

I know this is a very hard concept for people to understand here but its possible to support a candidates re-election without agreeing with everything they have done.   Shit even Ben gets that. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Show me where it says in the constitution you need integrity!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I know this is a very hard concept for people to understand here but its possible to support a candidates re-election without agreeing with everything they have done.   Shit even Ben gets that. 

You’re a fucking hypocrite....all partisan fuckbags are

9 minutes ago, frenchy said:

:news: