Check your account email address ×

Ghislaine Maxwell

• Platinum Contributing Member

It’s obvious to anyone with 2 functioning brain cells that Trump either participated and/or knew what was going on...sadly some people put partisan hack politics ahead of pedophilia and child sex trafficking.

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s obvious to anyone with 2 functioning brain cells that Trump either participated and/or knew what was going on...sadly some people put partisan hack politics ahead of pedophilia and child sex trafficking.

Wishes the best for Maxwell, treats good women like trash.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

holy shit ......triggered much  :lol:   I'm all for the truth.  Lets see who was a frequent flyer to the island....

No you aren't you'll defend Trump regardless of anything.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

holy shit ......triggered much  :lol:   I'm all for the truth.  Lets see who was a frequent flyer to the island....

I think vince and mc are sharing the same brain cell with this Lincoln project stuff. 

Pretty soon vince will be saying tic toc and we'll know for sure. 

• Gold Member

My chief engineer is a flat earther & conspiracy guy. He says Qanon, who is JFK jr (still alive after faking his death), is working with DJT to take down the worldwide pedo ring and avenge JFk Sr.'s murder by the ruling families of the global elite. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I think vince and mc are sharing the same brain cell with this Lincoln project stuff. 

It's TikTok.

10 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

My chief engineer is a flat earther & conspiracy guy. He says Qanon, who is JFK jr (still alive after faking his death), is working with DJT to take down the worldwide pedo ring and avenge JFk Sr.'s murder by the ruling families of the global elite. 

The imagination is an amazing thing.

14 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

FairElderlyAmericanwirehair-small.thumb.gif.b57caede73c907b06e6c54cecbc8cbf6.gif

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No you aren't you'll defend Trump regardless of anything.

Bullshit.  I just said lets hear the truth and let the chips fall where they may.   If Trump is a pedo, prove it. Trump kicked Epstein out of his resort over 20 years ago, and you have already convicted him, once again, deflecting on who really is likely to be going down.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Kivalo said:

It's a pretty crazy story. Should be a movie or Netflix series. LOL

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Bullshit.  I just said lets hear the truth and let the chips fall where they may.   If Trump is a pedo, prove it. Trump kicked Epstein out of his resort over 20 years ago, and you have already convicted him, once again, deflecting on who really is likely to be going down.

I haven’t convicted anybody and no deflections here...hell I’m still waiting for Trump to make good on his promise to lock her up, lock her up.....🤣🤣

• USA Contributing Member

How long is it going to take to hear her story, talk to witnesses, and start bringing in in these dirtbags one at a time?  Covid is getting old, need a new narrative. 

3 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

How long is it going to take to hear her story, talk to witnesses, and start bringing in in these dirtbags one at a time?  Covid is getting old, need a new narrative. 

It’s going to take forever , because it’s not happening

52 minutes ago, Anler said:

Something is off with his relationship to his daughter. No father says that he’s fuck his own daughter if she wasn’t his daughter. That’s just plain creepy 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Something is off with his relationship to his daughter. No father says that he’s fuck his own daughter if she wasn’t his daughter. That’s just plain creepy 

No fucking shit.....that’s fucked up

10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

ItS 7d cHeSs

13 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Who’s likely going down?